STOP COMING HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=98&v=fLJ3p8yHdWk

Attached: 5215236-0-image-a-15_1539982373089.jpg (636x382, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B36wQbx0TLU
youtube.com/watch?v=StZ-ExjJRx0
youtube.com/watch?v=L7IP4UlXvG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it have more downvotes than upvotes?

1. America fucked up their countries
2. You are responsible

This. Finland is responsible.

>CGTN Is funded in whole or in part by the Chinese government

I hope they each kill a right wing family.

As opposed to conflict in South and Central America, which is exclusively funded by the CIA and right wing American billionaires.

great post zhang

>right wing American billionaires
oxymoron

>fuck up bunch of latin american countries to install america's puppet during the 60's
>"wtf fuck off to your shithole!?"

LOL

is he wrong though

America fucking around in LA is extremely overstated in it's significance.
And it was basically always at the behest of their governments, and/or Colombian plotting

Based spics

america should dig a big moat and put sharks in it

Great post Ivan

ture.
but there's the problem..."we" europeans did the same
the real problem here aren't the shitloads of migrants/rapefugees...it's our politicans that did this on purpose.
Let's destroy the countries right next to us, send in shitloads of jihadis...oh how can this happen...millions of them leave their shitholes we mad even worse to live in.
you could call this high treason

Attached: 1537540334138.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

This is so dumb of them. I don't understand the optics of waving a Honduran flag when that's the country that you're fleeing. Makes it look like a right-wing American sponsored false-flag (no pun intended) propaganda. If they want to be Americans, they should show it by waving american flags while marching on the american border. They'd have so much more sympathy from moderates; but they are just stupidly making it look like a hostile invasion, and right-wing Americans know it so they keep spreading the footage everywhere.

Koch brothers, etc

Attached: map.jpg (3300x1619, 649K)

what's the problem? they're trying to go back.

I've never wanted to BBBBRRRRTTTTTTTT so hard in all my life...

AGREEEE

GEORGESOROS ITS under this shit

COME ON DUDES

Attached: 44339391_2254357971301399_2828144610461614080_n.png (750x530, 519K)

>The future is female

They're not even hiding it anymore...

>Butthurt communists the post

Literally everything on that list benefitted in the long run

One word for you racist, statue of liberty.

>America fucked up their countries

I argue that they would be in worse shape if we had let communism sweep through the region unopposed.

>the future is female

BOY I WONDER (((WHO))) GAVE HIM THAT SHIRT

I'm not advocating violence, just saying. The reason nobody fucks with the cartel is their use of over the top violence. The reason the (((Aryan Brotherhood))) thrived for so long was their use of over the top violence. We're being invaded and other than Breivik and that one Italian guy who couldn't shoot straight, nobody's done anything. Until you have whites dropping off garbage bags full of latino parts in spic neighborhoods in Minecraft and rednecks actively hunting down illegals (in order to educate them about immigration law of course), or until the military starts opening fire on these fucks, it's going to continue.

The only way to fix this shitholes south of the border is via genius sperm hybridization therapy.
Once they're smarter, they have a stronger economy and won't need to flee. There will also be less crime and instability.

well like I said thake a LOOK on this youtube.com/watch?v=B36wQbx0TLU

youtube.com/watch?v=StZ-ExjJRx0

Adding on to this: its (theoretically of course) not unlikely for whites to become reacquainted with the warrior traits in their blood. Despite the retarded "we wuz nice!" propaganda from some WN groups like the National Alliance (after Pierce), remember, in the late 19th and early 20th century, rich white Americans still went on safari in Africa to shoot niggers. Prior to WW2, most race riots were started or at least won, decisively, by whites. We just need to remember. If any of the recent riots in black areas would have happened 100 years ago, whites would have been traveling from all around to slaughter any and all niggers involved.

They are all going to disappear somewhere in mexico aren't they...

we all know the mexican government has deep ties to the cartel, it won't take much just to start separating the groups with fear.

a militarized US mexican border would mean bad business for the cartels, any word from the cartels?

because people are retarded. They think they're downvoting the act itself, not the people exposing the act.

>oey vey goyim you are responsible for what their countries did in the 60s

First of all, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son (is this basic precept why kikes hate christianity so much?). Secondly, the private citizen is not personally responsible for the actions of their government. You can not hold me or anyone I know responsible for things "my" government does as it is out of my control. Thirdly: fuck you. Who the fuck do you think you are deciding who is guilty for what you european subhuman.

It's funny, the chinese were living in caves all the way until the 1980s and got their shit together in less than 10 years. Why couldn't south america do the same?

they are invaders and they know it. They want to take our resources and our land and when they get here they will form communities composed of their own race and culture and try to do what the mexicans have done: populate an area with their own people to first take over local politics, then move their way up to take county/state politics, and then 20-30 years from now start running for congress and shit. Thats also why the mexicans are so dead set against letting other shit skins into the united states through their own lands. The kikes would have you believe that all blacks and browns are unified against the white man but that isnt true and it wont ever be true. Blacks and browns all hate each other even more than they hate whitey, it takes years of jew indoctrination in the usa before they start falling into line under the control of jewish liberals and everyone but whitey knows it.

Who wants to know how to deploy napalm from a drone?

Fuck u i got here and i dont leave here

Its too bad Denmark ruined Honduras

101soros

Attached: wakawaaakaka.jpg (416x456, 29K)

No toilets on the bridge.
Imagine the smell.

Its me Mario

Attached: 1540040584855.jpg (549x435, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L7IP4UlXvG8

imagine no countries, imagine no borders

it's easy if you try

Attached: 1540015200207.jpg (800x445, 168K)

Correct. Now watch the shit hit the fan with stupid logic. Blame the politicians who THEY elected. What a bunch of retards.

Spot on

why?

Half of them could be wanted and nobody will find them now. Great job protecting your nation. 10/10

>declare entire frontier as high security zone exept for a 2 meter wide passage (checkpoint)
>intantly grant permission to gun down trespassers
Come up with a flaw in this plan
>pro tip: you can't

>Its America’s fault spics can’t create a functional society
Prove that America is to blame. Cite a specific example.

And this is not all... the disgrace and poverty of L.A is USA fault. We could be the greatest continent long ago with all the militar and facist nationalistic goverments but (((they))) kill them all

Attached: 15078758_289366814791828_7873937236490674855_n.jpg (540x720, 43K)

no their low IQ made their countries ungovernable with corruption.

This poster just used 6 NPC keywords. Can you spot them?

those fucking gooks
what did the doc ever do to them?

Attached: Ironic.png (1022x572, 818K)

Low quality bait mate.
Unless you're self loathing sperm burper from Canberra, tasmania or melbourne. Which makes your comment understandable.

Mexico should build a wall and make Honduras pay for it

Attached: bneXBeOm3L-4.png (300x250, 56K)

this

Attached: andy.png (381x458, 278K)

jews did it

i’d rather deal with illegal mexicans over the 3rd world south americans.

why are finns so fucking dumb? be a good boy, down some vodka and kys like the rest of your compatriots

>STOP COMING HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS
STOP GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES and fucking up their economies YOU FUCKING EVIL AMERICAN RETARDS.
Now suffer the consequences of your evil actions messing up in Central and South America for decades.
FUCK YOU EVIL AMERICAN SCUM OF THE EARTH !!!

Attached: USA-TOOL of EVIL.png (731x768, 157K)

SAY IT LOUD
A
Y

I
T

C
L
E
A
R

Attached: 553DFEE7-4DA2-426F-985D-2D69A0DCA8F5.jpg (750x751, 141K)

literally this

Attached: they.png (1592x653, 2.22M)

>STOP COMING HERE YOU FUCKING RETARDS
President is welcoming everybody, even evil LGBT turds.

Attached: TRUMP_holding Evil LGBT flag.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

der ewige suomalainen

Go to America brothers. Culturally enrich them, and fill their white women's wombs with Latino babies.

Latino / white pairings make white babies dumb ass. Latinos bleach.

>can't beat trump with false allegations, bullying
>can't impeach trump
>using their final trump card
>flood the USA with more illegal migrants, force Trump's hand to deal with them in a violent manner, then scream look Trump "human rights abuse" impeach him now

wew lad

That's what a mutt abomination would say.

where the fuck are they coming from?

as long as trump memes them into being invaders and spamming the videos of them being aggressive and breaking shit st the border he could start wiping them all out and lose very little support. only the vocal commie minority really supports shit like this.

Can any frogmen help us out with that bridge?

true. Also, WHY YOU LET COMMUNISM FUCK MY COUNTRY UP?

Don't you have a car to fix before summer?

What's that blue and white flag they are waving? And why would they proudly wave a flag of the place they are fleeing because it's so bad?

Then go there and start a business you white racist bitch

>this is what is happening

Attached: IMG_2478.jpg (400x296, 44K)

I'll play your game.
>We could be the greatest
>Facist
?

Fuck Fins

>Russians are crying no one issues them visas
Though that's not the best people either.

>(((Vocal commie minority)))

imagine unloading a minigun into the crowd of 'em

Attached: mechag.gif (500x340, 473K)

They are gonna get shot by the mexican border police and army and then run back because the money the kikes gave them isn't worth death.

>Our media is already asking "who organized them? Who paid for all of this? A caravan of this size doesn't pop up out of nowhere"
We wakin' up, bois

i just want the fucking law enforced

>i just want the fucking law enforced
Then stop doing this, you evil assholes

Attached: exclamation-double.png (768x768, 100K)

I bet the people who set up the caravan are pissed that the Saudi Reporter getting chopped up into pieces is stealing all the headlines.

yes I heard Mexican news host on ADN40 asking this.

that may be in Canada. Over here in Mexico we are more pisseed of this caravan than the teacher who raped 30 kindergarten little boys.

There's only one way to solve this problem then:
Invade and take over so that we can fix it.

Attached: illegaldik.png (1000x750, 124K)

was surprised to hear some Mexican official talking about how they were using women and children as a front line yesterday usually everyone is so pozzed about human rights and shit.

ITT: Idiots who think selling snake oil to a dumbass country entitles them to my mansion.

Not that I'd expect idiot liberals from shithole countries to know the difference between morality and ethics.

>Invade and take over so that we can fix it.
you are paper tigers attacking only the weak nations.
take a look...

GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR EVIL NATION VERY SOON !!
It started already

Attached: Evil soulless Americans.jpg (1024x2956, 437K)

Hmmmmmmmmm...Nothing out of place here at all.

they are shills user they spam these same pictures in every thread where anyone talks about spics. sage and move on.

How does this affect me in any way. If these people decide they want to live here than wherever they're from. Who the fuck cares, let them.
Absolutely this, /thread