Are any Trump supporters NPCs?

Are any Trump supporters NPCs?
Or can only liberals be NPCs?

Attached: 230.jpg (490x586, 14K)

Yeah all basic bitch Conservatives Boomers are NPCs they are all over Twitter loving when Ben Shapiro totally rekts a lib using facts and logic

>NPC: the question.
Must you write it out so you can pretend to think in words?

All normies are NPCs but not are NPCs are normies

Unironic Republicans and Trump supporters are as NPC as it gets.

If you are a copy-paste Christian you are.

Trump supporters? No. Republicans? Yes. Trump supporters are constantly told to hate Trump and everything he does, so to support him means you have to think against what you’re being programmed to think. Republicans though don’t really think anything about Trump. If republican=TRUE then vote=yes.

There are right leaning NPCs. Most will blame George Soros for everything, boycott the NFL over single digit numbers of players out of over a thousand kneeling for the national anthem, and say without without question that the United States is the best country ever (I actually agree with that, but I question it and have come to that conclusion after a lot of critical thinking).

The key difference is that right leaning NPCs overwhelmingly don't riot and become violent over the things that 'trigger' them compared to left leaning NPCs. For example, if a white person were to say the word 'nigger' in front of left leaning NPCs under any context (breaking one of the left's social dogmas), you reasonably could expect them to react with violence. In the left's mind, any reaction from left leaning NPCs is justified because they're doing it 'for the correct reasons'. Right leaning NPCs will usually restrict themselves from violence because they're more likely to be programmed to respect the law.

Don't try to divide us. This question has been answered before. If you are capable of critical thinking to the point where you can truly ask yourself, "am I an NPC?" then you're not an NPC.

Its either corporate or corporate lite party. Shills all over the place whichever way you vote..

about half of the_donald. i used to go there a lot during the election but now its a bizarre autistic boomerfest

Just because you ask the question doesn't take away the NPC programs, some people will question themselves and spend years removing the programming.

What about Republicans who break free from the NPC hivemind like Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz?

If you think in terms of 'left' and 'right' you're an NPC.

It's the opposite

All NPC's are normies, but not all normies are NPC's

Dumb meme is dumb.

I use those terms for convenience. Though I strongly believe if you think in terms of 'white people' or 'black people' that is a strong indicator of being an NPC.

both, literally NPC wars

all the awoo and magatards are NPCs.
You are now even seeing the Bolsonaro NPCs.

getting on the bandwagon and refusing to criticize a candidate to political office, especially if you voted for him makes you NPC

Attached: trumpNPC.png (463x476, 43K)

I kind of like to think of everyone else as an NPC. It makes me feel less like I've done something wrong when I'm using vinegar to remove the calcium from a corpse's bones so I can hide the body in something it shouldn't fit in without chopping it to pieces.

Protip: Gnostics (the ideology that believing the NPC meme promotes) are ironically the biggest NPCs of all, fooled into thinking they're players by Satan

Protip: Gnostics (the ideology that believing the NPC meme promotes) are ironically the biggest NPCs of all, fooled into thinking they're players by Satan.

The more you use the NPC meme the more you think like a kike/freemason/satanist without even realizing it. They're initiating you

Funny how women can run marathons and climb mountains on their periods, give birth without drugs and get back on their feet after being violated, but the president can’t even tweet without sounding like a whiny bitch.

I realized we were stronger about 30 years ago...we should really run the country from now on. I’m serious.

They're afraid we'll do it better.

Anyone who just "goes with the flow" is an NPC, regardless of political ideology.

Upgrade required...your programming is wigging out.

We sure as hell couldn't do any worse.

most from t_d are definitely NPCs

Is double posting a sign of being an NPC that is glitching or just a sign of a clumsy player?

Can’t sleep.. Thinking about something..

Someone posted that Obama is cause fornthis racial division:. i’m like what?

Later i came to realize that they were fine with us because we “knew our place”.. the. a black man became president and were afraid we’d rise up..

my 2 cents

Thinking you're the player , the chosen one, is nothing more than the sin of pride that Adam believed when he ate the fruit. Only when humbling yourself and realizing it's actually a good thing to surrender control to the only "dev" that you'll ever have peace

I have heard this before, as well. Usually from racists or closeted racists pretending they are not racists. Obama was very unifying when he spoke.They just didn't like that a black man was saying it.And, most eloquently !

If you're mad at it then you're definitely an NPC

Attached: sketch-1540044194211.png (1080x2218, 899K)

NEWS FLASH

90% of all humans are NPCs

Nah just a sign of being mad at Jewgle Captcha

t_d and the /ptg/ cancer

That’s it! He rose to power in a system created by them and for them. His success called out their mediocrity and their failures. At the same time showing the promise of what can be achieved when you give anyone a fair shot.

nice try NPC

He made me feel like he cared about us all. He was certainly the greatest president in my lifetime. His fatherly wisdom was comforting. He inspired me to be a better person. I cared personally for him, because I felt he cared personally for us. He is a truly great leader and man.

We can reflect on the last and we can’t live in it. We must take ACTION and reclaim what is good about each other again. Trump has brought out the worst in all of us. We are quick to judge without listening to each other. This is his whole plan. We must VOTE his enablers out!!!!

Trump supporters or republicans can’t really be NPCs because they vote for tangible things like immigration control, getting the US out of Syria, bringing factories back from Mexico etc. democrats on the other hand vote for a fake narrative that has to be reinforced constantly by the media because it’s so far from reality.

>I use those terms for convenience.
You shouldn't, it's wrong and bluepilled.

The Democrats are not "the left" and neither are most people who campaign for open borders.
Those people are better classified as neoliberal capitalists. Angela Merkel's party is considered center-right wing, for fucks sake.

>Though I strongly believe if you think in terms of 'white people' or 'black people' that is a strong indicator of being an NPC.
I agree, I pretty much never use those terms either. 95% of Jow Forums and the alt-right are retards who haven't read a book in their life. Sad.

NPCo Cons. Though most of these didn't support Trump initially.

Attached: platforms.jpg (500x358, 78K)

"In a sick new form of victim-blaming, Republicans & right-wing pundits are mounting a smear campaign against murdered journalist Jamal #Khashoggi in what appears to be a twisted effort to shield Trump from criticism of his poor handling of the scandal."

Kushner already works for the treacherous #trump WH so it makes sense to follow the money

Joaquin Castro calls for investigation into whether Jared Kushner shared intelligence that led to Khashoggi killing

Attached: megaNPC.jpg (1200x800, 214K)

the only way there will be an investigation is if we vote blue and take back the house. We have to do this people. Enough of this, I know the majority of Americans are not happy about this

Their is alas only one way to prove you aren’t npc and it is suicide only player characters have this ability

You should come to Kansas and Campaign for @RepKevinYoder, I think he needs more people like you working on behalf of his campaign. Here’s a message @mikekalny4, a Yoder Doter, sent to someone on @sharicedavids staff, so you’d fit right in with the @KansasGOP.

if you'd ever seen Thomas Wictor's twitter feed, there wouldn't even be a discussion about whether right wingers can be NPC

I would tell you to stop larping and remove the meme-flag, but honestly the tree-hugger symbol is apt seeing as it's mostly used on containers for garbage.... like that you've spouted.

>You shouldn't, it's wrong and bluepilled
I do it for the convenience of the people I'm arguing to.

NPC is a state of mind. There will always be others you consider NPCs and there will always be those who consider you and NPC. That is the power of the NPC meme. Its real.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. - John Kenneth Galbraith - BrainyQuote

Underrated

I would tell you to stop larping and remove the meme-flag, but honestly the tree-hugger symbol is apt seeing as it's mostly used on containers for garbage.... like that you've spouted.

Not even IOTBW caused the kike to start kvetching as hard as this throwaway meme. I wonder why...

Attached: golem-403x330[1].jpg (403x330, 29K)

I’m not a hedonist. I approve of hedonism, but artists aren’t hedonists. They’re workers.
DAVID HOCKNEY

You see it’s like the rest button if you get bored of the game and want to restar npc however must suffer eternally because they don’t have this ability to end it

Undermines the manufacturing of consent.

If you still support trump to the point of unquestioned obedience after electing him as the leading meme on the entire face of the planet, solely for the entailing shits and giggles that ensued thereafter, you are an NPC

>another angry jew

Says npc bitch boy lel

Yes in fact they've partially been fucking up the meme by turning it into a political right-wing meme. The point of the meme is that a lot of people lack internal dialogue, and yes politics plays a small role in it but basic bitch conservatives turned it into a meme where the left wing in any form is npc. No matter how much of an Israel supporting, jew loving republican you are you can't be an npc according to them.

I guess the ones that would die for Israel.

Oy vey i will spin my dradle and dance around my yamuka thanks trump for gracing Jerusalem with the beauty of your US Embassy.

Just stop, reboot or something

Attached: trump the jew lover.jpg (300x168, 5K)

I don't hate Trump because I'm programmed to,.I hate him because.he sucks Saudi cock

>Are any Trump supporters NPCs?

There is a substantial subset of Trump supporters who are genuinely swept up in his cult of personality only and have no other motivation.

People who blindly hate Trump because the media told them orange man = bad are same with those who dickride him, the ones who can see good qualities and bad qualities of trump are PC's, anyone who thought a fucking woman would be a good president are NPC's too

Did you ever see the X-Files episode on golems?

The ultimate NPC

>I hate him because.he sucks Saudi cock

Israel wants MBS gone, and this scandal was an attempt to effect that. Supporting MBS is, granted, sucking off the Saudis, but it serves the greater purpose of opposing the Jews.

Israel does not want a capable leader reigning in Saudi for the next 50 years.

Not to mention Israel’s as well

Yes.

Attached: 1539979877694.gif (500x213, 2.52M)

Only way to prove that you are not npc is suicide only player characters get this ability

Yes. We call them Boomers though. We made a lot of them when we took overr reddit.

would trump have been elected if their supporter were NPC... none influencing????

well... I think we all are to a certain degree.... we've all been programmed since birth...."education" system... they want to make everyone NPC... and make them believe they are NPC so they can do the steering while we go along for the ride no matter how crappy it is..without complaining... if so....racist...biggot...you know... all those things that the severe/extreme case of NPC sputter out...... wow... this is complex issue.... really nothing wrong with the "proramming"... as long as it's with good intent... with good info... instead of ill intent and intentionally false info...... you do need some critical need to know info to live on this blue planet... however... we've been fed some bs info.... and examplar example of how NOT to live ... and how NOT to create a civilisation...... it's just some serious deception.... the people we were suppose to trust should never have been trusted seeing how they never had out best interest at heart... misplaced trust... we'll we are learning... thus things are changing... cuz people are not NPC.... it is the people that actually does all... and the punks are simply good at manipulating people with all sorts of crap... threat ...fear... funny money... bribe... blackmail........................ thus the most important thing is to seek knowledge to remove the crap that had gone into our head unchecked....it's an antidote.

Only if they're god-fearing christians who are soft on leftists and put faith above race.

The people that post the anime in the pro Trump threads are definitely NPC's.

Trump supporters cant be NPCs
they're already Russian bots.

Yeah. But imo all this can act like divide and conquer. If people use this meme enough to disparage those Trump supporters they might become stupid enough to support the other side next time.

MIGA!!!!!!11

No, because NPC is an exclusively alt-right insult. Like how no one would ever call Melania or Ann Coulter or Sarah Palin a roastie.

Prove you aren’t npc and kys it’s the only way

Attached: you.jpg (900x720, 88K)

T_D is NPC central, also all neocon WASPs are NPCs

Of course they are. They’re all suburban and rural retards

>suburban and rural retards

Have you seen most inner-city people? The incompetent morons who think they're 'suave' and 'sophisticated' but don't even know how to do the most basic self-reliant task?

Reporting in.

He would support Plumpf.

Attached: MasterNPC.jpg (707x575, 97K)

Yeah Trump is so anti-Israel and anti-semitic right, not like he let his daughter get fucked, converted and bred by a jew or anything. Not like he sucks off Israel with the power of a jumbo vacuum.

BZZZ* BZZZ* I'M a TRuMp SuPporTeR
GaS tHe NpCs INTEL WaR nOoowW

Attached: 345675177396531642.png (428x229, 58K)

Attached: 1539776121508s.jpg (250x163, 10K)

>t. Newfag

This answer OP. You can't be an NPC and like Trump.

that makes you an NPC, by your own logic
fuck off, demiurge.

Attached: 1539958322458.png (1200x805, 439K)

Attached: Dp9UjbDV4AEnKMv.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

Centrists get the rope too

> Are you an NPC?
(YES) | NO