Hey christcucks

What happened?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (976x351, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Asxqvr2m8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protestantism happened

Attached: martin-luther-9389283-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

We allowed them freedom to live and speak i guess,Paki boy

Attached: tas rite.gif (300x200, 903K)

>unironically thinking muslim ideal of butchering people who disagree with you is a virtue
>unironically thinking the west is weak because it's not an authoritarian prison state that responds with violence

This is why you're retarded.

Attached: 1457091427190.png (500x700, 417K)

Hey islam

Where is this going?

Attached: 1539943732978.jpg (960x634, 103K)

>What happened?

Catholic priests started fucking children.

Attached: catholic-church-pedophile-priests.jpg (600x432, 39K)

German npc

Attached: pm2dd2ujkzh01.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Attached: 1510716630382.webm (624x468, 2.7M)

This. Fat fucking retard treated scripture like a coloring book and the world is surprised when degeneracy runs rampant.

Human rights happened. The Enlightenment. Fucking eternal anglo strikes again.

Seriously. Do you ever wonder how the philosophy of forgiveness espoused by Christ and the apostles turned into a witch-burning, crusading, political entity? Tbhwy I think we're closer now to early Christianity than we were following Augustine's stupid idiotic reformed-Manichean exegesis in City of God. Fucking retard made it okay to go to war on behalf of the Lamb. Of course the bums in Rome would be all for it, five or six centuries removed from Christ.

Sauce on this?

Sauce?

Attached: 1539706028057.png (627x684, 15K)

It's ironic that non-believers don't realize all this is prophecy and can be explained by our religion.
It is stated the heart of man and women further(Eve was the first to be deceived and bite the forbidden fruit) is degenerate and evil, do you expect it to not reveal it's true nature now that there are no consequences for acting in such a matter.
Revelation is coming, we have reached peak Apostasy and the devil has through technological and manipulation gathered all the sheep to worship him without even noticing.
This is the Great Deception, all will be revealed with time.

They realized murdering people was a sin and all those who spread violence and hate in the name of the father suffer in life and in death. Even by following their ancestors, they have inherited the mantle of sin, and are atoning through mercy and patience instead of grace and forgiveness. They're suffering because their culture has caused suffering.

Just like you, Muzzie. Your life and your death will be filled with suffering, because you spread hate and pain in the name of terrorist pedophile that claims to speak for the almighty.
>Quran 10:94
"If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt."
Drop Allah, embrace the truth. Turn away from sin and come home to the father.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

No, the "Enlightenment" happened.

the girls of venus were killed off by evil and
wicked people calling them witches, now
we are surrounded by the real witches of
saturn where satan and LILITH LIVE.

you wonder where all the good girls went?
vatican killed them.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes I do believe.

>This. Fat fucking retard treated scripture like a coloring book and the world is surprised when degeneracy runs rampant.
Not exactly. He had a different understanding to Sola Scriptura than most people have these days. He wanted everything to be proven and backed up from Scripture, but have this interpretation backed up by Tradition and historical proofing. I guess you could say it's more like "Prima Scriptura".

A bunch of really shitty things, protestant deformation, free masonry, the liberation of the Jews, Communism, Neo-liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9Asxqvr2m8

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Every culture today was built on the ashes of the one that crashed and burned before it.
Every culture today started by keeping women in their place. Think about it.

>gadolics burning people alive because of fear
>christian literally turning the other cheek and praying for his attackers

Guess which is how Jesus wanted us to live.
Guess why the path is narrow.
Guess why many will not be saved.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Not too late to get saved frens.

Attached: ddAWEdn.jpg (480x270, 21K)

That's not even bismillah (in the name of God). Are you a retard. Two crossed swords isn't Arabic script.

Gif related

Attached: TheBodyOfChrist.gif (480x318, 1.16M)