Oi

Oi

Attached: 1540029197634.png (1092x832, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYf3bzsQ4yQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yle_tax
youtube.com/watch?v=AGDaV7jqM7M
anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal Customers/More from An Post/TV Licence/TV Licence home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

loooooiiiiicense.

What about using a tv to play video games ?

Peasnt

Wait... so streaming from the internet is illegal without a license? I thought it was only for network/cable TV.

Aye guv, ave you got your TV loicense

BIN THAT TV

Largest imperial empire the world has ever seen. Look at you now Nigel. wtf?

Oi Oi
All Electronic giggle boxes have the ability to Download The BBC interactive theater service and thats a Crime with out your loicense

holy shit!

What the fuck is wrong with bongs

I'm too ignorant and hungover to really explain the details, but I heard that their society is entering a stage where it's too difficult and dangerous to police the actual criminals so in order to hold onto power and the perception of control the government is now going hard after victimless, nonviolent crimes committed by everyday citizens.

Yeah pretty much
Stopping the rape gangs and drug dealers is basically impossible when your police force is 30% women
So they go after speeders, people that don't pay their license fee and such

Does a pc monitor count?
What if you buy a TV from America that can't download BBC?

Nexflix is exempt though since your paying a subscription fee to use the service. The only reason they're mad about it is because BBC doesn't get a cut.
Yellow journalism at its finest.

Why don't you retards just stop paying and stop watching this garbage? Or are things so bad that if you switched to reading books you'd need to get a book reading loicense?

No one watches the BBC anymore
Like at all, maybe old people tune in for the news but no one I know uses live TV anymore.
That won't stop the state extorting another tax though

flat pol taxes are kinda based. at least they are not 'progressive'.

of course the bong rationale is utterly cucked; but if you want to sit on your ass watching BigBlackCock news the least you could do is pay for it.

Germany is just as cucked as the UK. I have to pay 17 cuckbucks a month even though i didn't have a tv for literally 18 years.

Attached: 1534496710521.jpg (480x534, 18K)

There were many times in my life when I thought of Britain as a bro tier country. Times like when I learned about WWII and things like that. But now that I am redpilled I see them as they are. An insect to be nuked.

You have a state run show called spitting and swallowing. It's about drugs and sex. You really can't say very much. Lol

How the fuck did you bongs let them pull that bullshit in the first place?

All of the nations supply of Babbage's computational devices have the power to access the BBC interactive theater service and yes the portable pocket Babbage counts as well

We think we are better but our gov just takes taxes and funds 2billion dollars to the cbc no matter if yoy watch it or not

How do they even get caught? Unless you let these TV licensing goons into your house, which you are not required to do, there's no way they can actually prove you're watching TV without a licence.

>Get letter that I didn't pay for a TV license
>Send reply indicating that I have no intention of letting Jews poison my mind. Outline their subversion of Western values and their propagation of the Holohoax
>Get a letter saying that they are revoking my visa and are considering criminal charges

I'm from Leeds so round here it's more like:

>Eeya meert, got a laahcense fuh that telleh?

bin
that
television
bin
that
internet
bin
that
netflix

dont brits ever get tired of being told to bin it?

should have substituted "postmodern Marxists" for "Jews" in your letter

Why the hell won't talk doing anything while ((they)) are fucking you in the ass. Y'all never got brexit and y'all basically indoctrinated slaves to the system where you can't own knives or weapons and have to have licenses to watch tv while Muslims fuck your kids and your wife. The only thing I see brits do is complain. Start hanging your politicians and genocide the shit skin invaders

nothing will be accomplished you go full lone wolf retard.
They'll just put you up as an anti-martyr, the example of a despicable person not to follow.
What the really fear is when people ORGANIZE.

I truly hate the state TV's mandatory high tax (they aren't calling it a tax here but it is one in every regard)

I expect zoomers and their Netflix habits getting rid of them within 10 years but then I will miss some of the programming. They should just lower it to 2 Euro (instead of paying 20 directly) and be funded from the state's household imo, then Zoomers won't notice it.

>censoring their own propaganda
why would they even want to do this?

>Brits have free nationwide access to BBC

lol cucks

Attached: bbc.png (625x605, 55K)

If you do not watch live television you do not need to pay for "tv license"
It's a license to pay for the nigger fucking BBC, that's what it is.
If you don't watch tv you don't need to pay.
So you ONLY play xbox on it? No pay required.

No, unless you watch tv on monitor.
It's not actually a tv license but a live television BBC tax.

Lots of people do. I don’t have a TV license, I don’t need one because I don’t watch live streamed BBC channels or BBC iPlayer. If you don’t watch those then you don’t need a TV license

There are a lot of uninformed posters in this thread who don’t understand what the BBC TV License is for and when it’s needed. That isn’t helped by the BBC themselves who like to pretend that everyone needs a TV license to increase their sales but TV licenses haven’t been mandatory since 2016

Don't forget the scooter gangs.

When the government owns your house and pays your rent and pays you money for food, healthcare you don't have a choice.

The UK is such a fucking meme,I would rather live in shitty Argentina than the UK,at least I dont have to worry about going to jail for offesive posts,loicenses and thirld world muslim migrants and second generation muslims.

Oi do I need license to wipe my ass?

One day they will bin that government.

This TV license nonsense is the dumbest law I've ever heard of, from any country. Fuck England, piece of shit nation

i heard you dont actually have to pay for it. it's not against the law, the law just looks the other way at the BBC pretending to be apart of the government and forcing this. is that right?

You are even dumber for believing that it’s real

just tell em' off. Those government workers are all pussies. They'd much rather pretend you don't exist than risk any sort of confrontation.

Kek, this.

How could you bongs commit such heinous crimes... I thought you were good people.

The TV License thing is a joke, there are no repercussions unless you flat out admit to it. Its just hollow threat letter after hollow threat letter, and you can revoke the nigger's rights of access as well. Fuck the BBC.

You cant be sure with britbongs

It's real. They actually do require TV licenses for live TV, what a ridiculous law

We understand you're a faggot

>ORDEREN A LORGE PIZZA WITHOUT A LOICENSE
>WATCHIN THE NETFLIXIES PAST YER BEDTOIM
>ALROIGHT THATS ENUF M80s TIME FER YOU TO TAKE A FEW HOOKS IN THE GABBER AND SLEEP WITH THE BRITCHES YOU CRIMINAL SCUM
Fuck anglos.

Attached: 9B4E726E-A7A5-4D32-B707-679274057A20.gif (349x144, 1.47M)

the retardation here is multi levels deep. how is this possible?

only for BBC programs, if you watch a BBC program live on anything it's illegal. the problem is they will claim having access to it means you're doing it. ive had to cut my TV cables and block all BBC sites with my ISP to legally get out of paying my TV license and they still hound me about it.

i hope leaf mate

U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT U DUN THER?

yikes

Is it better 1) to pay or not pay TV license if you have a TV and not pay TV license if you don't have a TV, or 2) to pay BBC tax whether you have TV or not and whether you use BBC services or not?

I wish we still had TV license.

No we don’t, we require it for live bbc tv channels only, not tv in general

>Nigger thinks the TV license isn't real
>Still proving niggers are dumb.

It's real you Ebola carrying aids infested niggerfaggot black bastard.

Oh dear, is that the best your butthurt can generate?

Never leave home without it.

Attached: shitposting license.jpg (438x438, 15K)

Yes but it’s not mandatory if you have a TV only if you want to watch the BBC

LOICENSES.
O
I
C
E
N
S
E
S

There are some kek-worthy compilations on YT of the BBC goons getting BTFO

>Serbia
A country of literal peasants

>I wish we still had TV license.
Wow what a surprise a totallt baste Finbro.
Nah not really you are totally cucked thinking there should be a tax for something that should be free.

They can't do anything. They need your permission or a court order to enter your property.
They've been round my way a couple times, they hit the flat buzzer and go "this is the TV licensing authority" and I just hang up and put it on privacy
Cunts come by every 6 months or so and they haven't got in yet

Yeah I read they can never come in and will stop coming around if you revoke their rights of access

That's fucking crazy. This true, other Brits?

T H I S

I would literally rather live in the woods with the 'Bodes or go build a pillbox on Maui than try to etch a living under imperial rule in a country with no human rights.

Here's people fucking with the BBC goons:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYf3bzsQ4yQ

i mean i overdid it myself, i didn't need to cut my cable or any shit like that i just went out of my way to prove a point. i blocked it from my ISP so they literally have no way to say im secretly doing it online and i have my cable cut to prove im not watching it indoors with a TV neither.

They don't have right of access, they need to you grant it to them

Pretty sure that owning anything capable of watching television programs means you need to pay a loicense fee.
Consoles, personal computers, smart tv's, etc.

wait...this is a real thing?

>trips
>imperial empire
Ok, I'll allow it

But if you don't watch BBC or use their VOD platform you don't have to pay the loicense fee? In Germany everyone has to pay the loicense fee, even if you're blind, deaf and don't have electricity.

Irish poster: Create thread "Oi", attach image.
Ensuing 300 posts spitting on the English.
Irish poster: :D

Well someones gotta pay for the refugees and arab/african immigrants

Attached: 1508738239002.png (650x650, 10K)

Gee. You blokes better add this to the long list of other shit you do nothing about. Fucking coward cucks.

Nope, law was changed in 2016, TV license is now required only if you watch or listen to live streamed BBC TV or radio

And they have to pay for it kek.

Attached: 1523844743956.png (600x753, 604K)

absolutely

What I'm saying is TV license is less bad than BBC tax, because at least you don't have to pay TV license, while BBC tax is taken automatically from your paycheck whether you have TV or not and whether you use BBC's services or not.

In short
TV license = pay nothing, get nothing
BBC tax = pay 140 €, get nothing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yle_tax

youtube.com/watch?v=AGDaV7jqM7M

Oh, that's good. I think we in Ireland still have the old bullshit version, though.
RTÉ isn't quite as bad as the BBC, but it will get there eventually.

"I only watch Netflix." is all you have to say to not pay it. They have to prove you used the iPlayer or have a digital tv.

Oi What faggot? We also have to pay for a TV licence to support our shitty state television channels.
anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal Customers/More from An Post/TV Licence/TV Licence home

Attached: 1516047841107.jpg (600x325, 38K)

Well in quite many euro countries this is a law, that state sponsored TV and radio channels are funded ultimately by the tax payer. Only the stupid actually pay for it tho

Aren't there private broadcasting providers, or cable?
What about satellite service?

it got replaced with a worse one here, instead of just lying to some self-important bureocrat now and then, it's an automatic tax now unless you are a student/low income.

Steady on chaps!

Pfff doesn’t take much to start a civil over there old bean

You have to pay for the Playstation loicense.

And the toppling finally starts. Not gang rapes ignored, not constant bombings and truck-o-peace, not even insane speech censorship.
Television taxes brings the Monarchy and the UK to an end.

Yes to both, you don’t need a TV license unless you watch the BBC channels

Anarcho-tyranny is more probable, government doesn't give a fuck what you do unless it attacks the status quo or deprives them of "their" shekels. They'll cover for the rape gangs but lock up and destroy anyone who questions their policy of letting cheap labour from third world shitholes into the country

Goddamn it must suck to not be American.

Attached: 1534747954428.jpg (657x527, 38K)

So you have to pay the license if you have any kind of smart tv? Almost every tv is a smart tv these days.