God damn America is bringing it

cbsnews10.com/iowa-city-woman-charged-after-detonating-plastic-explosives-in-cheating-husbands-anus/?fbclid=IwAR3GOu0y0NV_2KhZ_xttFE-NqLgpBzD5EBMIPhxDkvmpRc_slEQvrK4eU8k

I want all of you around the world to fundamentally understand America and I think this is a strong first step. Until you're ready to detonate plastic explosives in your cheating spouse's anus you have no room to criticize us, until you are willing to go to these lengths I don't think you will ever understand us either.

Attached: murrika.jpg (724x71, 10K)

he died a cheating faggot in the end

>cheating on your spouse
unforgivable unless the spouse is purposefully withholding sex.
even then you just divorce.

While true, lets just try to keep in perspective how incredible it is that she was able to source the plastic, get it into the cheating faggot's rectum and then detonate it. I'm not sure anyone else but Americans would be able to pull this sort of crime off for something as petty as cheating on your spouse. God bless the USA.

braaaaaaaap

What the fuck lol...Don't plastic explosives require some kind of detonator? Did she buy a pre-made butthole bomb or did she rig it herself? I want to see some names because this is some Jewish bullshit.

Attached: george_constanze_by_glimmercape-dawifas.png (600x450, 310K)

Does it even matter if this is fake? Just bask in the glory of this moment. Even if this whole thing is fake and made up and part of some broader conspiracy, not that anyone gives a fuck about Iowa enough to notice this, remember this sounds legit enough to be taken seriously, and isn't that the best gift the jews could give us?

>The wife, who is being held in custody, is believed to have sourced plastic explosives through an online dark web retailer that only accepts payment with cryptocurrency.

This is a fucking bullshit hoax story, some glow in the dark nigger planted this story as some fucking cover up. Are we supposed to believe some run of the mill woman is able to source fucking plastic explosives from "the darkweb", pay with cryptocurrency, set-up a webcam and insert said explosives into her mans anus to watch him blow up?

This is either some shit made up by a fucking intern or some glow in the dark niggers whacking each other.

Just admit people in the netherlands are not savvy enough to pull off what some crazy likely retarded bitch in Iowa was able to pull off. This is why Europe can't beat us and will fall to the brown tide.

>I want to see some names because this is some Jewish bullshit.
The jew must be getting ready to attack crypto and the "military grade weapons on the dark-net" again. Every few years these worthless jews pull out the same lies. The NPCs are just going to go through their prewritten dialog trees regardless.

headline of the year

>using a webcam
>not livestreaming it
inb4 the site on the """dark web""" was literally Jow Forums's yearly secret santa gift exchange

Please, plastic explosives in peoples asses who break oaths are nothing compared to what we do to them.

there is no such thing as justice, except that which you take with your own God dammed hands.

they usually dont let women glow in the dark because of this shit. i remember a lady getting charged with terrorism because she tried to kill her husband and his side bitch with some sort of biological agent from a research facility she worked at.

That just makes you our big brother Serbia, i'm glad to be in such good company, as an American.

we're no brothers pal

eat shit idiot lol

What’s so hard about that? You don’t think a woman is able to buy contraband on the dark web with bitcoin, you shitlord? What’s so hard about inserting a few grams of C-4 into your unsuspecting husbands asshole? Your cis-white male privilege is showing asshole.

This might be what happened though, a female spook that couldn't control her emotions and blew her husband up.
>This is why Europe can't beat us and will fall to the brown tide.

No, not having a second amendment that secures the peoples rights to arm themselves to fight of Tyrants is whats going to be the undoing of a white Europe.

lets be real here, a little c4 in a few military aged male refugee asses and I bet there'd suddenly be better places to martyr yourself at.

Do you get 72 virgins if c4 detonates in your asshole?

Fuck, I wanted to get in on selling surplus Albanian kidneys too. I guess I need a new fallback plan if the west fails.

Wake me up when a husband detonates plastic explosives in s cheating woman's pussy

but that'd be misogynistic and probably islamophobic and transphobic as well, cus buzzwords only happen when men do things.

>islamophobic
Funny how in modern political climate not wanting to be near murderers, terrorists and pedos means you have a phobia