THEY'RE NOT EVEN HIDING IT ANYMORE

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Onion boys are at it again. Say something nice about them, Jow Forums.

>youtube.com/watch?v=p1mJP5TVCjE (2:14)

Attached: Capture.png (1209x666, 741K)

Fuck. They're mildly entertaining.

Attached: 1530662015880.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Days at a Trump golf club as president - 159

Days at a Trump property as president - 210

Days visiting troops in a combat zone as president - 0

Any questions?

i hope they all die in a car crash one day
kys memeflag

I have asked my Congressman @RepLanceNJ7 about this every Monday morning for the past year. Trump has spent more than Obama did in 8 years and the fact he charges the Sec Serv for golf cart rentals makes it more reprehensible

Len, I'm still waiting for a response @NJ7C4C

Are u gay?

Attached: Dp5VeWUV4AEZ3VD.jpg (1024x980, 115K)

kys memeflag

>better move the king up to defend these pawns
You are an idiot

Are u gay?

>better move the king up to defend these pawns
You are an idiot

Attached: Dp6vLHuW4AAHYM_.jpg (1066x1055, 177K)

How many days does he sit in his bedroom eating and watching TV for 4-5 hours; Then, show up in the West Wing for a long lunch; Before heading out to the airport for a MAGA rally?

ever heard of remote work?
>days visiting troops in a combat zone
not relevant considering we're not at war

What is it about this post that triggered these NPCs to use/drop namefags and memeflags? I wasn't that interested before but now I guess I've gotta follow the link.

You are not taking into consideration he has to change his soiled sheets daily , his comb-over still takes an hour, plus tanning bed for 20 minutes, toilet tweeting for another 45... on and on... it’s grueling

ever heard of remote work?
>days visiting troops in a combat zone
not relevant considering we're not at war

Not to belabor how repugnant he is.... but, can you imagine what that damaged, rat's nest hair, looks like when it gets wet? The stringy aquanet clumps of straw clinging to his plastic surgery scars as his make up melts into his neck folds...

>Jow Forums has user ids
Someone needs to say this I can't stop laughing

A new poll released today shows Beto O'Rourke ahead of Ted Cruz for the first time ever!

Why?
- Obliterated Cruz in the debate
- Record breaking fundraising
- Millions of doors, texts, & phone calls by volunteers

But polls don't vote. So take action ⬇

That's how they get you to drink the onions. It's all marketing.

I'm a gay renter boy and Obama used taypayer money to hire aswell as wine and dine me.
Why do you have to say about that?!

9Rmyoe2o are you a schizo?

Attached: buster_smug.jpg (720x552, 68K)

"We enthusiastically endorse O'Rourke. The congressman's command of issues that matter to this state, his unaffected eloquence and his eagerness to reach out to all Texans make him one of the most impressive candidates this editorial board has encountered"

>I have for the first time in my life seen true autism

Attached: 1524883160759.jpg (768x960, 108K)

I'm a gay renter boy and Obama used taypayer money to hire aswell as wine and dine me.
Why do you have to say about that?!

Somebody's bot needs more work.

Texas vote for him. He will do right by you. If not send him to California, we’ll be lucky to have him.

Somebody's bot needs more work.

@mishacollins knows that electing candidates who support voting rights is key

We'll be knocking all weekend to protect access to the ballot box in the New Hampshire! #LAVDoorKnocking

Its almost as if we're in peacetime

Its almost as if we're in peacetime

Red Wave! 2020!

I don't think its a not I think they have schizophrenia
>PS I will never vote for BETA O'Rourke so he can steal my tax money to create a socialized healthcare system for blind squirrels

has anyone else here noticed a HUGE amount of Jewish influence in the media in your day-to-day lives after being immersed in Jow Forums?

Sorry guys i'm new to pol lol (nly been here for a month not sure if thats considered 'new'), but I just had to ask because of this thread.

MODS

R̶e̶d̶ ̶W̶a̶v̶e̶!̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶!̶ Blue Wave 2020!

has anyone else here noticed a HUGE amount of influence in the media in your day-to-day lives after being immersed in Jow Forums?

Sorry guys i'm new to pol lol (nly been here for a month not sure if thats considered 'new'), but I just had to ask because of this thread.

Business is done on the golf course pleb

MODS

Business is done on the golf course pleb

Yes, but it's always been that way we just didn't nessecarily notice. For example, I always thought that Don 'token negro' Lemon was the only black on a board of white liberals, but he's the token for a panel of Jews.

Elon?

nigger cock

You are a chattel slave to kikes who own your labor as collateral on interest on loans.

Shut your gaping ass about golf carts.

Robert S. Mueller III Will Take Him Down!

cock

What the fuck is going on in this thread. I see a lot of npc posting

You are a chattel slave to who own your labor as collateral on interest on loans.

Shut your gaping ass about golf carts.

Attached: 1539821539308.jpg (2268x3024, 2.3M)

Yeah without the images he looks retarded

You are a faggot. You're wasting your own time and nobody gives a shit. Just like all the other threads you decided to sperg out in.

how the fuck did you know that?

i will neck myself

>this bot hides behind a memeflag and then changes its name in an attempt to appear as multiple people, but it doesn't understand IDs.

Attached: 1539840932875_0.jpg (500x756, 46K)

You are a . You're wasting your own time and nobody gives a shit. Just like all the other threads you decided to sperg out in.

Is onions tasty?

Attached: Challenger front view.jpg (1000x667, 140K)

Please just calm down and stop posting needless trash behind a username and fake flag. It makes you look quite insane.

Did the NPCs find our sekrit club? I'm scared, bros.

i will neck myself

Please just calm down and stop posting needless trash behind a username and fake flag. It makes you look quite insane.

It's faggot. You didn't say faggot. You also don't say nigger. You posting in such an erratic way is amusing. NlGGER

Can't delete your posts at least post this for us without a memeflag when you do OK?

kek

wtf is this gay ass shit?

It's . You didn't say . You also don't say . You posting in such an erratic way is amusing.

lurk more newfag

fucking basedraptor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Can't delete your posts at least post this for us without a memeflag when you do OK?

N I G G E R COCK

>no u

Attached: 1539894868994.jpg (900x760, 95K)

COCK

>no u

*sóyraptor
holy fucking shit filters are now working even as part of the word, mods confirmed for double fags

Pussy

go away newfag and never come back

I don't know why people keep talking about riding the red wave. I mean I get it that republicans are constantly on the rag, but do you need to yell about your periods so often and loudly?

Pussy grabs back!

Tits or GTFO

Leave it to Canada to bring another pile of shit to a mountain of shit

>that face

Attached: soyboy.png (79x131, 26K)

I'm glad I'll never be so far gone I try to LARP as a bot that copy and pastes the retarded shit that gets said on Jow Forums in an attempt at subversion. Funny tho

Tits or GTFO

I'm glad I'll never be so far gone I try to LARP as a bot that copy and pastes the retarded shit that gets said on Jow Forums in an attempt at subversion. Funny tho

Is that thing on the left a tranny?

>John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

imagine coming to Jow Forums to post this lmao

wtf, it's 7 AM

Listen newfag, any user can see that you are samefagging rn so fucking save yourself embarrassment and quit.

disgusting basedbugs

My psyop went longer than anticipated, especially with this thread that I subverted

Attached: 1539624237307.jpg (960x658, 69K)

yeah I basically cant read anything about media/politics without running into 500 jews, its really insane the amount of them in those spheres.

and yet he already did more for the americans than any of them

Attached: Buzzfeed's ideal men.jpg (720x993, 70K)

Get in here and watch me jew in the right direction.

Attached: BBB197CE-323F-4287-B234-3B7CBD56BBC1.jpg (750x1334, 172K)

The better version of that would just be the NPC not distressed by the contradiction at all and pressing both buttons.

Warren Harding golfed and fucked virtually his entire presidency and the economy went well. Your point?

This needs the commie update though. Currently the NPC hit a runtime error, cause they lack that little jumper bit of
>the ends justify the means

Attached: 1528169731174.jpg (720x931, 59K)