Is smoking redpilled or just another (((scheme)))?

Is smoking redpilled or just another (((scheme)))?

Attached: smoking.jpg (500x721, 60K)

It's as normie as tattoos are. Respect your body enough to not willingly feed it toxins.

Everything is degenerate

Attached: 5ea.jpg (600x656, 71K)

It's dumb. When you want to take nicotine just use a vaporizer (>inb4 vape meme) or some shit.

It ruins your body and alters your mind.
t. 8 year smoker.

Why would you want to permanently damage your lung? The only reason I could think of that would make someone smoke is that he thinks that it makes him feel/look cool.
But not even normies think that it looks cool anymore so whats the point?

itt: NPCs that say smoking is bad but then hamster themselves into thinking eating meat is just fine when it's proven to be just as cancerous as smoking.

Hitler was anti smoking for a reason

it kills the father , and destroys the family

If u want to smoke then smoke u fag
Sugar is more harmful to ur body

Smoking cigarettes is fine. Vaping is fucking gay. These fags look like they are sucking a big cock everytime.

Who is this dude in pic looks familiar

Out of interest, and in light of what some American senator said recently, does anyone actually know a smoker who got lung cancer? I have to admit that I don’t

mac demarco

it's the thing i hope kills me so i don't need to see this fucking bullshit anymore. brb smoke

there is not a single PC that doesnt eat meat or smoke.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?
>b-but it kills you
And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
>it's addicting!!!
It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation
>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: rooki2.jpg (639x686, 44K)

good formula:

what is touted as being bad is usually good and what is touted as bad is usually good....hehe...stupid but true if you understand how things work in this world.... (georgia guidestone???)
cannabis???
low fat... low sodium????

how can fat/oily product actually be bad when put outside is good.... aren't most cosmetic/skin care oil based.... and sold as being good for skin.... apply oil and it protects wood.... protects rust from steel.... ads a protective layer...... also... do you suppose there is a correlation between arthritis and low fat diet....... and moving parts requires oil... if not... it does not operate smoothly... and wears it out quicker......

sodium/salt..... does it not enhance electrical flow in water???? what is most of our body made of??? brain synapse.... nerves........ do you suppose that's the reason that salt makes food taste better.... due to better electrical flow???? MSG.... glutamate is a neurotransmitter..... and the salt of it...... neurotransmitter + enhanced electrical conductivity....hence food taste better... why is it consider and flavor enhancer..... do you not suppose that it enhances the taste because of better neuroactivity...transmission???.... yeah... anyways... ill stick to fat... salt... and forget about the margarine.... i'm going with good ol' butter :P

Those who can afford it the least do it the most

Smoking breaks up the day and makes this comedy of suffering more palatable. It keeps away oversensitive roasties and judgemental post-millennial faggots, it hastens the end. What's not to like?

Schmidt smoked and became over 90.

Attached: Helmut-Schmidt-Alt-Bundeskanzler[1].jpg (1024x1001, 120K)

Lung cancer?
My grandpa got lung cancer but they chocked that up to asbestos instead of smoking.
I think my grandma had lung cancer, but I think she actually died from emphysema, instead of cancer

It’s great for a couple of years and then it begins to suck. You don’t get a buzz anymore, you just continue smoking because if you don’t you know you’ll feel like shit.

oh and smoke in general kills bacteria.... smoking meat....kills the bacteria..... why does churches / indigenous people use smoke for smudging???
smoke clears parasites in physical and non physical

It’s redpilled goy! Don’t forget to smoke. Eat red meat and tons of sugar every day!

Jeanne Louise Calment; (21 February 1875 – 4 August 1997) was a French supercentenarian who has the longest confirmed human lifespan of 122 years, 164 days.

Attached: jeanne-calment-smoking.jpg (900x600, 56K)

nothing wrong with good red meat faggot

If you can grow tobacco yourself it's not going to hurt you really.
It just so happens it's a shitty drug and highly physically addictive.

Self-harm, littering and child abuse are such le redpill.

Living is proven to be cancerous. Kys.

Attached: trump_1998.jpg (635x701, 107K)

I smoked up until two weeks ago, because I noticed I was becoming a pack a day smoker almost. Plan is to go a month free, then smoke on occasion. Also to avoid smoking in my car or at a bar, only outside with friends or at a party.

Smoking on occasion is fine, if it's more than one or two cigarettes a month it's bad.
Even smoking weed is harmful, especially blunts. You're inhaling loads of tar.
If you want nicotine or THC often, you must get a nicotine or herb vape. Smoking frequently reduces oxygen in your blood, decreases lung capacity, fucks with your circulation (hairloss, weak boners) and more.

smoking isn't but nicotine is.
start vaping