HAPPENING: South Africa prepares to seize 100's acres of land from white farmers

archive.is/aoLv3

>South Africa prepares to seize hundreds of acres of land from white farmers as a 'test case' to see 'expropriation without compensation' is legal

>Mayor Mzwandile Masina called implementation of new land laws a test case
>Ekurhuleni just outside Johannesburg to start seizing hundreds of acres of land
>South Africa introduced land seizures without compensation from white farmers
>Thousands of black citizens living in shacks as no room to build low cost housing

J U S T FUCK MY COUNTRY UUUUP

Attached: sheeeeeeeit.png (643x497, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHuetjAZudE
youtu.be/UigQd7s58Zo
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
kalahcombat.co.za/courses/
youtu.be/aA_Ko_Ddc44?t=41
sahistory.org.za/article/pre-1500
globalsecurity.org/military/world/rsa/history-early-2.htm
blog.sa-venues.com/miscellaneous/south-africas-first-people/
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu
youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA
csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html
ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=bode
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also to add to the concern, a bill leaked which they want to propose which explicitly states that the government wants to make it illegal to defend yourself with a gun. Obvious goal is to disarm us before going full Bush War. Watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHuetjAZudE

Attached: IMG_20180520_035523_520.jpg (449x500, 51K)

I am of the opinion that they aren’t stealing any land from white people, since there aren’t any white people in South Africa. Except for recent immigrants anyway.

If you want to prove my belief untrue, you are free to post your ancestry test results. If you do not post your ancestry test results, it can be safely assumed you are hiding stuff about your ancestry.

how many babies will they boil alive this time?

Are you willing to post your ancestry results?

Are you, schlomo? Can Chinese own land in Australia?

All of them.

I'm so blackpilled I despise this fucking limbo, can they just declare they fucking hate whites already and stop boiling us so fucking slowly jfc.

youtu.be/UigQd7s58Zo

I've been stocking up on rolling tobacco and cheap spirts to use for when shtf and our currency goes the route of Zimbabwe, probs need to bury my guns too. This is Africa, at some point something snaps and like a dozen other countries on this God-forsaken continent we go up in flames. The only solution is full reset.

Attached: 33233eeb9ae59d18869ee1be04cba36cb884735bc147fa0cfd3d1e6b1fb334f0.jpg (400x292, 8K)

>Thousands of black citizens living in shacks as no room to build low cost housing

What the actual fuck, the ANC owns more land than whites, coloureds and Indians combined. Now apparently whites take up so much land no one can build houses? What a bullshit narrative

the bad thing about ethnostates
is that theres always an element on each side that wants to destroy each other.

like theres blacks in south africa that want to kill whites just as much as there are whites who want to kill blacks
and when all out war, between states or within states breaks out. it pretty much becomes an invitation for all die hard racists to join up and "fight for their side".
then we just hope the groups dont go on to enlist other different people to help them fight, which in turn encourages their friends to form an "ethnostate". which just spreads the problem further.

its probably best to isolate south africa from the reat of the world anyways.

i say go old school british empire and just go austrailia with it and turn it into an international prison and/or refugee camp,

Time to slot some floppies

at 3:29 really makes you think

Attached: reallyMakesYouThink.jpg (1687x119, 34K)

Any placing bets on how long before those subhumans starve once they seize the land from the white farmers?

First harvest season.

Zulu and Boer secession when?

Any placing bets on what the OP's favorite mathematical equation equation?

I think it's 3% African + 2% Indian + 1% Malaysian= Statistical noise.

Any placing bets on what the OP's favorite mathematical equation is?

I think it's 3% African + 2% Indian + 1% Malaysian= Statistical noise.

Can you sell and get out of there? It seems like a genocide could start at any time. I wish you all could immigrate en masse to the states.

You likes dont want a slaughter. You want a protracted war so you can sell weapons and have more time to barter a better deal with the winner, when they're at their weakest.

They will starve for a while, the country will burn for a bit, and then the Chinese will swoop in as humanitarian angels to rescue the blacks from the evil whites who are either long gone or long dead regardless. They will rebuild the infrastructure for way more than could ever be repaid, and they will subsequently then be owned by the Chinese who will rape their land for the next three decades. Except by the time China gets through with them there wont be any Africa left for the next up-and-comers, just a strip-mined hole in the ground.
Its the Briti-, uh Fren-, I mean Amer-, well Chinese way. But this time Africas going to see a whole new type of efficiency.

Ancestry of the typical "white" person in South Africa

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C).

You South Africans just need to go full accelerationism and let it all burn so the world gets redpilled on niggers. Fucking leave Africa, it is no place for White People. Life surrounded by niggers is life not worth living I can't believe what you must deal with on a daily basis.

South Africa is going to starve if you go there and you are white you will be stopped and asked for work, ask them what happened to their old job? Gone we chase white man away. . .

Right, niggers love to complain about the white man but they never had a chink master

South Africans are not white people. They need to stay in Africa, so they don't breed with us and make us non-white as well.

>Theres no room to house the poor in a rather sizable country.
>I know, lets takeover the farm land and build shitty tenements over them
Brilliant

saying there's not enough land for housing is a blatant lie

Attached: sa size.png (1058x600, 382K)

Every time I hear about South Africa it just gets progressively worse. Civilized negroes are a mistake.

Attached: Too Sad To Scream.png (312x332, 85K)

I look forward to seeing their complaints in the UN general assembly that their explosive compliance collars are too tight and the Chinese keep eating them sometimes without killing them first.

It’s a Chinese operation, the Chinese want to overtake Africa and make it another factory capital. Culture subversion, monetary take over, resource robbery. Prepare yourself. Africa’s leaders are too corrupt and stupid to see what China wants to do, some do want it.

Fuck it lads if they're gonna take the farms you faggots better at least make sure nothing will ever grow on them again

Use hundreds of pounds of salt, shit won’t grow ever again.

who cares

Where to go? Europe and the US won't take them and it takes way to long. China like serpentza did? Defect to north korea?

Salt?? LMAO
They're going to give the land to some worthless niggers. You really think shit's ever going to grow there again? You couldn't sabotage it more if you sprayed it with nuclear fallout. Salt lol

Is this the end of whiteman? We're losing both abroad and in our homelands.

Attached: 1539629166011.jpg (1000x941, 218K)

My people are trying to help SA and you guys still find a way to bitch about da Joos

>defect to north Korea
Is this possible?

based dogmuncher

You should be killing them, and by them I mean the leaders, and by leaders I mean the jews orchestrating the niggers.

Attached: jews galloway.jpg (600x300, 31K)

Umm, the SA government is openly anti-semitic. What the fuck are you smoking?

Seems like a foregone conclusion.
do they plan on farming it or just walking around on it ooga-boogaing?

Boers should poison their lands and leave the niggers to become chink slave labour.

0/10. Do your research faggot, it a jew operation through and through.

Attached: winnie-mandela-slovo_flag.jpg (580x501, 60K)

Yes there are some real shitty globalist kikes out there but doesn’t change the fact that Israel has been training and arming white South Africans

and another simpleton appears.

>Implying it's an NPC when it's an obvious kike shilling both sides

>and arming white South Africans
Yeah, that's not true. It was one ex-IDF training some more well off farmers and upper class people. He charges exorbitant fees for a couple of weeks training that are out of reach for most saffers. I'm not slamming the guy, but Israel has not been training and arming us, that's total and complete outrageous bullshit. It's one ex-IDF giving courses in one corner of the country.

kalahcombat.co.za/courses/

poe's law. can be jews playing retards and it can be retards.

are you going to start shooting them any time or what, how are they different from any other farm raiders

Only mentions of kikes arming Boers are buried deep in jpost.

NPCs don't read jpost, or any other zionist shitrag.

user is a kike.

QED

source?

Yes it's possible. There are a few American's that managed to go to north korea.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png (1200x600, 14K)

Niggers outnumber boers like 10 to 1 because after the apartheid ended(A system which had South Africa become a nuclear super power) and they let the niggers into politics, the first thing the niggers did was let the hordes of niggers from surrounding countries into the country, giving them citizenship so that whites can never be in politics again.

This turned Africa to a shithole.

>they stop poaching wildlife for herbal remedies and start using powdered Bantu penis aphrodesiacs

>WAAAAAAAAAH IT'S SO BAD BUT WE WON'T KILL THE NIGGER AND WE'RE STAYING CAUSE FUCK WESTERN WHITE PEOPLE
Enjoy being raped and tortured I guess, hopefully by next year.

>whites taken african land
>cry when africans take it back

Nice try shill. Now fuck off.
Typical discourse meant to drag the thread down into debating whiteness.

We should get ready for Trump to go to war against south africa.

Unlike Iraq, the niggers DO have nukes, and you just know they'll sell them to some mooj the second they finish genociding the Boer.

Zulu and Boer uprising would be absolutely based

>starts spouting off jewed narrative, not knowing sa history
0/10

>implying anyone in america gives a shit about sa

There were literally no indigenous peoples in south africa when the Boer arrived.

The number of nignogs in south africa with more than 3 generations on that land can be counted on two hands.

Meanwhile, the Boer have lived in south africa for more than 10 generations.

Im a historian and im currently doing a research on newspapers about Portugal during the 70's and every once in a while I catch some headline about the ex-african countries that were fighting their own civil wars to see who would rule after their independence. The real redpill is that most of african countries are a shithole because all of their elites were commies that studied abroad and went back to rule after being backed by either USRR or China. Every single african government adopted the most retarded communist policies after the brainwashing that the elites had during the Cold War.
Also low IQ, but I feel like communism fucked Africa more than anything.

>african ex-colonies
Fix'd

Niggers and chinks are welcome to each other.

00:41
youtu.be/aA_Ko_Ddc44?t=41

hey look, the most anti-white black politician admits the blacks claiming the land aren't natives to this country. Would you imagine that.
>There were literally no indigenous peoples in south africa when the Boer arrived.
That's not true. The Khoi and San were there, the Zulu weren't anywhere near where the Boer landed but were a thousand miles on the other side of the at then non-existent country.

Spotted the kike.

Attached: 2BA2AB16-9931-4052-99D5-F091749A128B.jpg (948x676, 106K)

Populations of niggers in SA:
>Khoi
population: ~500k

>San
Population: ~10k.

>Bantu invaders
Population: 55 million.

It's time to take out the trash.

Attached: 44029843_10217637526587998_4496759282066259968_n.jpg (767x960, 28K)

A

Actually the Bantus have been in South Africa since about AD 600. You are correct that they’ve been in South Africa less long than the Khoisans, who have been there since the BCs.

But Bantus have been in South Africa fir about 1000 years longer than the whites have. Here are some actual scholarly sources that talk about the history of Bantu in South Africa.

sahistory.org.za/article/pre-1500

globalsecurity.org/military/world/rsa/history-early-2.htm

blog.sa-venues.com/miscellaneous/south-africas-first-people/

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu

The Afrikaaners are decended from the Dutch. Not everyone wants to give their DNA to a corporation. History tells us who the Afrikaaners are.

It also tells us who the blacks in South Africa today are, and it damn sure isn’t the descendants of those who originally lived on the land.

If Bantus are invaders to South Africa, then whites are even bigger invaders. Since they’ve been in South Africa for 1,000 less years than the Bantu.

There literally are zero sources saying that whites have been in South Africa longer than the Bantu other than the Jow Forums pol board.

In fact, under apartheid, both Bantus and Khoisans were often referred to as natives by the white apartheid government.

This only applies to Afrikaners, who are 1/2 of the White South African population. Most Afrikaners hate Anglo South Africans as much as they hate blacks because of "muh boer genocide" and actually prefer interacting with Coloureds because they speak "die taal" and of course, have shared ancestry.

Wrong. History tells us that this is the typical ancestry of 99% of white South Africans. The remaining 1% is recent immigrants.

By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C).

And PS what kind of idiotic white people move to sub-Saharan Africa anyway. I mean, seriously, what is the remarkable lesson of the South Africa situation? That bad things can happen when you live in an 80% nigger nation in SS Africa? Wow, what a shock. (not)

I'm pretty sure this guy is an Anglo South African, since he's now moved to Australia. (An English speaking country.) And his ancestry is unbelievably shitty.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA

>South Africa
No, not in South Africa. South Africa as a country was a white concept. The Zulu were confined to Kwazulu Natal, when they weren't doing raids inland to genocide over two million Africans less than two centuries ago. They couldn't settle the country because South Africa is a very arid and dry place, it was whites that made the land habitable. So no, Zulu haven't been in "South Africa" for a thousand years, they were in Kwazulu Natal where over three quarters of the land was out of their reach. See this map as a reference and pic related as a reference, Zulu would be blue.

Attached: acrefore-9780190277734-e-80-graphic-001-inline.gif (251x300, 27K)

This study found that both English and Dutch speaking South Africans are mutts.

csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

>It also tells us who the blacks in South Africa today are, and it damn sure isn’t the descendants of those who originally lived on the land.

they are bantu savages. "people" responsible for most genocides in known history i think. they literally removed any different population from whole africa and now are expanding around whole world.

Begging white people for humanitarian help in 3....

Another bullshit study you can't say where the tests were from. Fuck off paddy. You don't know it's 99% of Africans, when they guy showed you his test you sperged out and pretended it must be some anomaly. There have been Greek communities in SA for centuries, you never know what the fuck you're talking about. It's honestly astonishing how you act like such a know it all but are so ignorant to this place's history.

Post you DNA tested for markers that prove you're not carrying Schizo genes potato nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 The Prevalence of Mental Illness in Irish Americans The Three Theories – The (710x488, 44K)

>That bad things can happen when you live in an 80% nigger nation in SS Africa? Wow, what a shock. (not)
No, that bad things can happen when race traitors like backstabbing Micks decide to destroy white countries

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 Ted Kennedy - Wikipedia.jpg (1154x573, 381K)

Can we have a rule no more South Africa posts until some group of white people in SA secedes?

Otherwise its always the same thread.

> Omg how horrible

> what can we do? Spread the word user.

> I've been stocking up

> gonna be like Zimbabwe

Just fucking secede

>prepares to seize hundreds of acres of land
Isn't that like a single farm? Like a hobby farm is 160 acres here, and a real farm is in the 1500 acre range.

Are farms really tiny in south africa or what?

>Matthew Bode
>ancestry.co.uk/name-origin?surname=bode
>Dutch and German

Most modern Afrikaners grow up speaking fluent English due to the education system and media, and many emigrate along with the rest of the White South Africans. In fact, nearly all White South Africans I've met outside SA have been Afrikaners, which suggests most Anglo South Africans don't mind staying in SA because they live in Cape Town away from the nogs and are affluent, whereas Afrikaners lived around nogs in the Transvaal and were middle or working class so more vulnerable to problems in SA. Alot of Afrikaners like to LARP as Anglos when they emigrate though and hide their Afrikaner roots, which is the equivalent of being some hillbilly from Virginia while Anglos are like New Englanders

Read the last 2 paragraphs I posted, Mr. Sandra Laing. It discusses how study after study after study has shown that other South Africans are every bit as admixed with non-white ancestry as Jaco is.

"Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C)."

The "Has South Africa Genealogy Had a Whitewashing" article said all Anglo Saffers are admixed too.

Also, Anglo South Africans could always post their DNA test results on here if that wanted to prove they're whiter than Boers are. Since Anglos (like the Boers) never post their DNA tests when I ask, I think it's pretty clear that Anglo South Africans have things in their DNA results that they want to hide from the rest of Jow Forums.

>It discusses how study after study after study
300 tested, now extrapolated to the other 4.6 million, no mention of where the tests were taken from so as to ascertain their particular racial history. Fuck Sandra Laing, you're the only nigger that mentions her, her mom fucked the gardener. You're the one that was claiming it was in the father's DNA, then had to back it up when no evidence of testing came forward. You cite one study with limited info, and another report from an antiapartheid activist. I'm sick of you claiming American identity as your own. America was built as a WASP nation, your inbred ancestors showed up as IMMIGRANTS, not founders and settlers. The job had been done, your people showed up and claimed their work as your accomplishment, just to destroy America as a white nation. Typical nigger behaviour.

Daily reminder, the Irish destroyed America as much as any Jew.

More Anglos and Afrikaners live in Johannesburg than anywhere else in the country, it's the largest concentration of whites in the nation. Cape Town is sparsely populated. There are a million more Afrikaners than Anglos.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 - Wikipedia.png (775x281, 27K)

This is the school you'd have to attend in the United States under Jim Crow. You know, the supposed Amerimutt country.

Attached: download-2.jpg (260x194, 12K)

Post you DNA test with markers with a predisposition to Schizophrenia to prove you're not spreading your inbred crazy paddy genes to the nice WASPs

Attached: PROUD AMERICAN.jpg (1132x801, 270K)

>Amerimutt

And there it is, a mentally ill paddy so butthurt by a meme he advocates the genocide of allies through two world wars that did more to fight commies than you potato nigger people ever did.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-16 Should relatives marry ‘Yes’, according to this 1800s letter to ‘The Iri (668x1012, 314K)

Even if only 300 people were tested, 300 is a plenty good sample size. Especially in a small country like South Africa.

And Jaco cited 3 or 4 different studies in his article. If each study had 300 people, that adds up to 900 or 1200 subjects.

The "Has South Africa Genealogy had a Whitewashing" article essentially studies the genalogies of all 4.6 million whites in South Africa."

>Has South Africa Genealogy Had a Whitewashing
By Humphrey Tyler
The radical anti-apartheid activist.
Trust a race traitor Mick to spread anti-white propaganda

Or I can shoot you and not prove shit.

All of a sudden the opinion of someone from the 1800's matters? Wonder what that guy thought of immigration.

Potato niggers helped build America. We built the railroads while Anglos exploited us.

What a load of anti-white shit.

Death to the jew
Death to their niggers
Death to their faggots
Death to their good goy

They just keep knocking on that door.

Attached: DOIT.jpg (2628x1708, 421K)

>small country
See the fucking size of this placeThere are places where that might make sense, but to ascribe one blanket racial history to people of very mixed heritages (We absorbed the Angolan Portuguese when their country collapsed, we absorbed most of the Rhodesians, the Greek communities as you've seen, the slav immigrants during the cold war) The difference in history of Anglos and Boers and Afrikaners, the different situations they found themselves in different parts of the country. For you to try to paint it all with one broad brush, is severely fucking retarded you dumb whiskey monkey. And you don't have evidence to either

Attached: cwbwma.jpg (800x600, 132K)