We wuzzing

Why is it that when black americans try to claim any African achievements they get accused of we wuzzing, yet when people want to bash them they say "hurr durr look at Africa". Why are they not allowed to claim africa's glory while being strapped with their shame?

Attached: tut.jpg (2048x1363, 448K)

Black Americans came from the west coast of Africa, below the Saharan Desert. They're Bantu niggers. Not even Ethiopian, and certainly not North African.

I dearly, dearly hope that this is bait and not sincere. Please OP.

Because it was arab med's who made those achievements, not Africans.

i could see ex-persia countries claiming we-wuz but not """""""""""""black""""""""""""""" (mutt) americans

because they do not claim western subsaharan africa where they come from, chiefly because wesr african nogs didn't do shit

yet a dude from Ireland will we wuz ancient rome via "whiteness". I'm just seeking consistent standards.

They do claim west Africa. Then get accused of Moorish we wuzzing.

>consistent standards
how about you stop with your generalizations you fucking nazi? how about we forget the fucking past for once and move the fuck on. it should be enough disrespect for ancient egyptians that we take their burial rituals as mythical voodoo shit and display their bodies in our musuems so we can """"""""learn""""""""" shit no one fucking needs

Ive never met a potato nigger larping as a roman, sounds far fetched to make an argument

Oy vey it's naddah shoah! Nig- I mean African Americans have done great across he world goyim! So much so that you should breed with them, two great races coming together!

Attached: download (1).jpg (252x291, 29K)

Moors were 99% north african maghrebis doe, not subsaharan west african.
Nigs only claim North Africa or at the very best east africa, even though Horners (who have caucasoid genes btw) generally look down on them

>russel crowe

Good goy!

Attached: download.png (830x844, 166K)

niggers were the first humans, meaning they had the most time to develop
and yet they never got post mudhuts and moderatly pointy sticks
if you ever see a nigger we wuzzing, kill him and i'll pay your legal fees, we can pull an oj

(north)west africans have alot of racial overlapping becuase of trade across the sahel region. They mostly resemble lightskiined american "blacks". Almost all blacks outside of the heart of africa are admixed, so that's an irrelevant point. American blacks are on average 1/4 anglo.

Also sahelians and black americans share the same "black" african component to thier DNA, so are literal cousins of moors.

This Egyptian wanted to claim "black" but was being denied by the powers that be. It was really weird.

Attached: thumb_354632475427.jpg (300x452, 24K)

>. They mostly resemble lightskiined american "blacks"
they don't really apart from a few individuals, most moroccans i see here are clearly overwhelmingly caucasoid

It get's whiter the further north one goes. The Mediterranean coast is full of Kardashian looking types, but if you go further south they look like colin Kapernic, then even further south they look like will smith, so on and so forth.

Attached: maurit.jpg (1367x1366, 326K)

They don't want to admit Booker T Washington was right all along.

if you mean the transitional regions in the Sahel and Sahara then yes, obviously there is admixture from both NA caucasoids and SA negroids, but the Amgreb proper, which traditionally was the economical and cultural centre of NA (which afrocentrists claim) is predominantly caucasoid

Maybe they're on to something.

Attached: quote-history-is-a-set-of-lies-agreed-upon-napoleon-bonaparte-20572.jpg (850x400, 49K)

Black peoples are less evolved.

>Africa
> glory

Choose one