Pretty black face, little Abyssinian
We will take you to Rome, as a freedwoman
You will be kissed by our sun
and a black shirt you too will wear

Pretty black face, you will be Roman
Your only flag will be the Italian one!
We will march together with you
and parade in front of the Duce and the kin

Attached: 1539950096223.png (800x1112, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12
ibtimes.com/ethiopia-first-christian-nation-1110400
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That makes no sense, the kid would be Mulatto not a White Italian.

we are the only western country with more oildrillers than coalburners

I guess they had jungle fever.

>italian
>white

It's weird, Italian Americans don't usually like Blacks.

why are italian girls pussies so tight

I knew someone would say that.

Maybe your dick is just too big.

Because it’s macaroni manlets wet fantasies, they won ethiopians with no proper army only by using chemical weapon.

Dude, the way you won Siberia was also pretty unfair fighting against stone age tribes with guns.

italians tendentially just fuck negresses, seldom marry them

they hate black "men"
there perfectly neutral with black women

>they won ethiopians

They didn't. Ethiopia was the only African country never to be colonized. They manged to annex certain areas but never gained control of the whole country.

What's the difference?

You already know the difference, stop wasting my time.

I'm surprised you dont recognize your own programs Spaniard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanqueamiento

But it's cleaning the gene pool

lol you just called him a Spaniard, he's gonna get triggered.

What? you don't breed with non-Whites, period.

sadly this. Far too many basedboys fucking apes

>:^)
That's the lesson we know now. Our Ancestors were trying to be more humane and thought that you could over the course of generations fix their biological errors

What did the Romans mean by this?

Attached: 1539741912456.jpg (1248x4124, 2.16M)

So Ethipoia is the only African nation that truly shows off black excellence?

Attached: 1532599997917.jpg (750x847, 119K)

We did. The capital and every major city was occupied and the negus was forced to flee. Only nigs think Ethiopia wasn't defeated

they are the most admixed with caucasoids (and as result the least primitive of subsharan civilizations) for sure

>white
>italian

Attached: 1523473939637.jpg (500x470, 135K)

main areas (moutains etc.) weren't occuped/conquered by italy

Ethiopia are 40% or 50% middle eastern and the rest is negroid

they're half human

When they used chemical weapons to wipe out live stock to starve the Ethiopians into submission, it had 2 unintended consequences.
1) it pissed off Hitler something fierce.
2) it caused the Ethiopians to find a new plentiful meat source... The Italians themselves.
The itslisms we're there but weren't really in charge of much of anything.
The S.S. detachment had way more respect for the Ethiopians, both from a historical and military standpoint.
They were also looking for the ark of the covenant there and didn't care about territory etc.

Attached: 1539894981757.jpg (492x314, 36K)

Catalonia is a selectable memeflag.

>main areas (moutains

What did he means by that?

The original Caucasoids were black, so if anything that means that it is Europeans that are admixed with black.

Attached: CC5i-iMW8AAZ6TW.jpg (692x664, 175K)

It wasn't lol, you only managed to occupy Ethiopia from 1936-1941 and never came close to colonizing it in the 19th century. Remember Adwa?

What the fuck does "humane" mean? that's a normie term, the only realistic solution to niggers and other undesirables is to genocide them all. Either that or Jesus comes back or something.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

Those look like Middle Eastern immigrants, not even the Sicilians look that sandniggerish.

Dude, had Whites not been fighting each other at the time Ethiopia wouldn't even exist right now.

By "Humane", I mean they didnt want to commit genocide. They thought you could breed the black out of them.

We know better now

Fair enough.

>they didnt want to commit genocide

Well, they did pretty much genocide Ethiopia

ItAlY is BaSEd We ShOuLd EmbRacE NatIoNaLisM
BZZZ* BZZZ*
{command:EXTERMINATE_NPCS}

Attached: 3453686355.png (802x868, 55K)

Stop lying.

They're brazilians in brazil.

Who's "we"?

They don't look Brazilian, they look like Pakis.

Wasnt good enough
You also want to rid the world of shitskins, yes?

>main areas (moutains etc.)
Mountains are nto main areas. Actual main areas (cities, strongholds etc.) were all occupied.

>It wasn't lol, you only managed to occupy Ethiopia from 1936-1941
That is what i said you stupid illitterate fuck.
>We did. The capital and every major city was occupied and the negus was forced to flee. Only nigs think Ethiopia wasn't defeated

>we wuz caucazoid
Caucasoids =/= negroids hunny

You can actually breed the nigger out of them given enough time, but why bother?

musso had some weird hardon for africa, probably cause he was a manlet shitskin Arab himself

It'd take too long, and only brings more mutts to the world when way more white children could be made

I don't particularly want anything, given that it's apparently all for naught. But yeah sure, let's genocide all non Whites and let's genocide all the Whites i don't like too. Let's fucking build a temple to Mars the God of War in the planet Saturn while we're at it.

>Wasnt good enough

They destroyed 2,000 churches and killed 700,000 innocent christians.

What's your problem with our christian brothers?

I can't say i give a shit. White children aren't special, most should also be killed. Most Whites are fucking useless low IQ retards. Only the NIkola Tesla's of the world should live imo.

typical of a frenchman niggerlover to call niggers brothers.
fucking christcucks, the worlds first niggerloving globalists.

>moutains etc

Holy fuck muhamed, learn how to engrish

Dude, Italians are Italians. Stop lying.

Never forget the six million.

> The Ethiopian government also claimed that the Italians destroyed 2,000 churches and 525,000 houses, while confiscating or slaughtering 6 million cattle, 7 million sheep and goats, and 1.7 million horses, mules, and camels,

>Caucasoids =/= negroids hunny

Never said it did. Also

>Caucasoids =/= white hunny

100% pure north italian :DDD

Attached: benito-mussolini-9419443-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

It's not their faith that's the issue.
It's that they are themselves are an insult to the human species

Learn the truths of this world.

Attached: 060e89b7143cfc5038762e024b059e39.jpg (564x373, 61K)

Genocide was not on program, there were heavy reprisals and massacres but no coordinate effort to exterminate nigs, and no plan nor intention to kill em all behind

The Romans did not mean anything by this
because
Moors were not a real a ethnic group but rather a name given to the North African Arabs Berbers and other Mediterranean peoples in the 8 th century
and The guy with the big dick is Priapus Greek god of fertility, nature, livestock, beekeeping, sex, genitals and gardens

I don't know where Mussolini was from but he looked Italian to me. That's how Italians look.

Italians sure love their creole booty

Attached: Gut4.jpg (300x126, 13K)

>heavy reprisals and massacres

Italiani brava gente.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekatit_12

Estimates of the number of people killed in the three days that followed the attempt on the Marchese di Neghelli's life vary. Ethiopian sources afterwards estimated as many as 30,000 people were killed by the Italians, while Italian sources claimed only a few hundred were killed. A major 2017 history of the massacre estimated 19,200 people were killed, 20 percent of the population of Addis Ababa at the time.[2] Over the following week, numerous Ethiopians suspected or accused of opposing Italian rule were rounded up and executed, including members of the Black Lions, and other members of the aristocracy; most of the 125 young men whom Emperor Haile Selassie had sent abroad to receive college education, and were still resident in Ethiopia, were killed.[3] Many more were imprisoned, even collaborators like Ras Gebre Haywot, the son of Ras Mikael of Wollo (who had been imprisoned by Emperor Haile Selassie for nine years prior to the Italian invasion), Brehane Markos, and Ayale Gebre; the latter had helped the Italians identify the two men who made the attempt on Marshal Graziani's life.[4]

precisely, the original caucasoids were not blacks/negroids, they were likely people from the middle east with olive/brownish skin tone

How could Italy do that to other christians? that's disgusting
Ethiopia is the first christian nation in the world.

What did Ethiopians did that was wrong exactly? In 2000 years, they never annoyed anyone, there is no ethiopian immigrants today, they literally never did anything bad to anyone.
They're just a peacefull good christian nation, also they blocked the ottoman empire.

Yes but we don't impregnate or marry them. It's just a little seed sowing.

Okay, that's great bro. Cool fun fact, i wasn't aware of that, what's your point?

>You will never be the greaseman and use your grease to grease up naked women

Italy tried to ethnically cleanse Libya and they were doing the same in Ethiopia, they were in the process. Using chemical weapons was part of it.
also see if Italy wasn't stopped, it was going to be a full genocide

>That is what i said you stupid illitterate fuck.
The point was that you failed to colonize Ethiopia you stupid shitalian. Literally the only 'European' power that failed against an African 'nation' in the 19th century.

>Ethiopia is the first christian nation in the world.
that's armenia
we did worse in Croatia tbqh

I mean hey.

The Portuguese are really without peers with in oildrilling.

ibtimes.com/ethiopia-first-christian-nation-1110400

Attached: Tom1.jpg (537x253, 45K)

And US at least tries to prevent injuns from drinking themselves to death. In Russia many of those conquered savages turned into alcoholic pidorashkas.

Do you really believe italians wiped out one fifth of addis abeba population (20k) in three days? It's clearly a post war exaggeration.

Io lo taglierei a quelli che vanno a nigeriane.

Im no linguistic but something about living with your mother and having anal as standard I think.

Attached: 1518428219120.jpg (600x568, 39K)

>and they were doing the same in Ethiopia
No we were not, just like we were not attempting in Somalia nor Erithrea, there was no plan issued or projected to fully exterminate ethiopians and wipe them off Earth. Lybia was a case of its own as the senussi were giving the government major headeches since 2-3 decades

We occupied Ethiopia, defeated its armed forces, forced the Negus to flee and took all the cities and strongholds. Ethiopia was defeated and occupied you dumb illitterate shit, there was no "failure" in it.

>What did Ethiopians did that was wrong exactly?
Well, I'll get into history in a moment, but nowadays they are your typical hyper-globalist, White-resources-leech, Leftist Nigger Nation
>In 2000 years, they never annoyed anyone
The Somalis, the Eritreans, and the Djibouti would like a word with you
>there is no ethiopian immigrants today
That's a lie
>they literally never did anything bad to anyone.
Tell that to their own people on top of their neighbors
>They're just a peacefull good christian nation
That's Armenia, but, Ethiopia was one of the first Zionist nations
>also they blocked the ottoman empire.
Their only redeeming feature

Dont get me wrong though, it's all niggers that need to feed the earth, not be fed by White Nations

What a career goal

I don't give a shit about your virtue signalling, you should have finished the job with those tree niggers. In my opion, and that's all anyone ever says is, just an opinion. What's the truth? there is no truth, it's all whatever. All just meaningless structure and one day it probably all dies.

Or maybe Jesus. I dunno.

Roatta did nothing wrong

It's the sandnigger blood no one could understand.

>That's Armenia
see Ethiopia was the first it seems

>That's a lie
there is almost no ethiopian in Europe. And I never heard them harm european.

>The Somalis, the Eritreans, and the Djibouti would like a word with you
I meant to white people, they aren't our ennemies, but yeah they had wars with the countries theyr border.

We failed the first time during crispi's government nigga

>malta

>ITT shitalians coping about the fact that they failed against niggers
is the the italian version of vietnam war?

Bullshit, sandniggers always "fuck up". In other words they always go after White women, they are very racist against niggers.

They have land and resources, i want them for myself. So they all have to die. It's that simple.

that's interesting, but as long as both claims are unsubstantiated, the oldest remains Armenia's

più che altro mi chiedo come facciano a sopportare la puzza

Just admit you are a lesser European that failed historically against an African nation and now needs to boast about a 5 year occupation (which happened 50 years later) that didn't advance your country one iota.

Learn to speak English first you illiterate fuck.

we succeeded in the end, which is what i am talking about if it wasn't clear enough

Siberia was populated by restless savages and mongols that could shoot squirrel into the eye. they were conquered by same type of motivated people only because fur trade had over 9000 profit.

Best snipers in the world, both russian and non-russian are from siberia.

Where's your colonial empire at btw? what happened to it?