Why don't the liberals start defecating in the streets of Washington D.C. and at Trump Tower as a form of protest...

Why don't the liberals start defecating in the streets of Washington D.C. and at Trump Tower as a form of protest. No one wants a fiery paperbag filled with dogshit on their front doorstep. The only reason why its not working for india is because India is already a filthy country with filthy customs.

If the liberals go out in black bloc, then their would be no way for them to be stopped.

Attached: DB257259-CF88-4B35-91B4-56E85E3632A3.jpg (615x409, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=aag3tPL1XiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have those little Trump statues in Brooklyn you're meant to pee on. We could get there.

Don't give them the idea

Attached: Mulher-Bolsonaro.jpg (688x453, 90K)

why not? it'd be funny

#ShitOnFascism

If only we could convince them to boycott the 'fascist U.S. elections' by, instead of voting, 'crapping on the entire system' as a form of protest. That would seriously be the best thing ever.

Then the Indians will get angry that the liberals are appropriating their culture

Seriously we need to meme this

public defecation is illegal except in a few cities full of donkeys

I was thinking exactly the same thing! I'm about to run some errands but when I get back I may have to actually look into doing this!

Attached: 147685853673675464563573473573573734.jpg (400x400, 49K)

And this hashtag may be a great start...

#DumpAgainstTrump

That's another good one!

>black bloc
more like brown block amirite?

I'm Pajeet Singh and I endorse this message.

#ShitOnFascism

based and bobpilled

Timid people vote silently with their feet. Brave #Resisters will give them something to step into.

>Trump/MAGA: The Movement
Democrats: The bowel movement

This topic is best suited for Poos and Krauts.

Let's keep this up!

Remember our goal needs to be to convince the left to #ShitOnFascism *INSTEAD* of voting, not *in addition to* voting. Make them protest against supposedly 'rigged' elections by crapping on the street instead of voting.

Hahaha! Ikr??!! Lol I love Facebook XD

I don't use facebook. But it shouldn't be hard to create some ads for this 'protest' and spread them via social media. We can do this!

I agree my dude ! XD Lol do you watch Logan Paul :) Vlogs are my absolute fave!!!!! XD

I've heard of him. Not sure if I've seen though.

>America has fallen to fascist Trump. They don't know what is good for them. The time for votes is over. Viva la revolution!
Something like that I suppose?

because it's illegal

POO IT DOWN!

who cares if they shit up nigger and lefty infested cities? maybe they'll catch a disease!

When has that ever stopped the real nutters?

what if we meme them into defecating at their polls to keep the right wingers away?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=156&v=aag3tPL1XiQ

#DumpOnTrump, get them to publicly shit on pictures of trump. same effect, they won't clean it up.

powerful.....

Attached: dumptrumpshitonfascism.jpg (1000x1080, 47K)

theyre not indians . simple

>creatura caca