We gon'be BLACKED

Alright Jow Forums

I think
>we
just talk the talk here but on the long run we can't do anything about the fact that the entire World is gonna be B L A C K E D. I'm coming to the point where I just don't care about the future of the white race.
>inb4 Hungary is not white
Right now our country is safe against brown hordes but I think we can't hold on that much. The retarded EU will finish us off. I hope I won't see that day.
So enjoy your life but never forget
>we
will be extinct.

Attached: IMG_20181020_163025.png (1080x1231, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mg.co.za/article/2017-10-26-00-a-quarter-of-the-world-will-be-african-by-2050
youtube.com/watch?v=9_8dUF_Y43w
unz.com/isteve/china-deporting-africans-faster-than-they-can-sneak-in/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mg.co.za/article/2017-10-26-00-a-quarter-of-the-world-will-be-african-by-2050

this will happen again, mark these words

Attached: 214124512512.png (723x42, 4K)

Feel free to share your thoughts about it

Invest in Africa today, if you want to be the future's first Trillionaire.

Attached: global birth rates.jpg (785x962, 451K)

Its not gonna happen. The end.

How exactly? I'm coriuos.

>Muh minorities

same way it happened before

Thanks Bill Gates, christcucks and Merkel for letting a trillion niggers know they can come in Europe on gibs

AIDS failed miserably at stopping them, but hundreds of millions of them will bring it to Europe and eurocucks will pay for their treatment

Half of Africans will be dead by 2055

The great filter.

this, there will be no wh*Tey to feed them

Is this really our future?

Attached: White_genocide.jpg (1008x1264, 498K)

Todays warfare is a little bit different. All the superpowers in Syria right now. And that's poisoning our continent

Very likely

What's that?

Wait holy fuck what if this is one of the great filters, not external or earth force threatening us but an internal force

Thanks to you also stirring up the Middle East

Yes
It is over whiteboi
Europe belongs to the superior BLACK MAN

I predict the outbreak of a major disease and PORTS CLOSED meme will become a serious reality

Retards should have pulled out of Africa completely. Take literally everything that's not bolted down, never ever return, never interact with them again and leave them to their own devices while fortifying Europe's borders. Don't send aid, don't send money, don't send technology or medicine and let nature run its course.

basically an "evolutionary" filter that most species in the universe face before they become type 2 or type 3 civilizations face i.e. exploring the starts and colonizing other planets. Part of the fermi paradox

Attached: Great-Filter1.png (1292x918, 219K)

>Implying China would do the same. Or Russia.

That's fine, China and Russia will take over. Even if they don't all the niggers are just gonna starve to death anyway

Isn’t this a “if current population trends continue” kind of deal as well as assuming every nigglet born nations that have insanely high infant mortality rates? Seems more like a population crash or plateau is way more likely for the already massively overtaxed lands of Africa

In 1950 there were only about 200 million Africans and they were all pretty much in Africa.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS JEWS.

Attached: 1518062792842.jpg (226x255, 16K)

>clip of 10 nigs rushing south african squad with an assault rifle getting gunned down

I think we're alright in terms of outright war. Nigs hate each other only slightly less than they hate us.

Attached: 1538690251855.jpg (587x592, 60K)

Wow just imagine what the world will accomplish with all those black doctors and engineers!

Look at me, I am the captain now.

Attached: sparrow.gif (500x206, 947K)

deal with it, its inevitable.

Attached: 1539095489642.png (632x279, 40K)

we r fucked

Attached: 4AC1A1C6-8634-4599-99B0-5F81D3F59A4A.png (750x563, 97K)

I meant in the time of decolonization. If retarded humanitarians hadn't insisted on helping """poor starving africans""" the situation today would already look much better, because they wouldn't have had the technological advances without the cultural advances as they do now.

I thought overpopulation was killing the Earth. Is this not the case anymore?

Attached: Kelly-Kapowski-Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen-021-930x1395.jpg (930x1395, 155K)

It's not going to happen.

Attached: trump waifu.jpg (3890x2768, 881K)

>South Africa, primary food source of the continent, in a state of collapse
Uh huh.

no, if the population is mostly nigger

Attached: 1538880112445.gif (300x169, 2.74M)

Basically, Niggers will lower the IQ across the planet this leads to conflict, wars and finally extintion.

Attached: Look_peace.jpg (768x432, 199K)

Now show me death rates also.

Niger and Mali will starve.

incoming based Ahmed

Attached: C0AA990B-7D29-452C-A05F-A4019A6C3062.jpg (1242x1421, 327K)

serious question why don't we just kill them?

pre-emptive attack to save the human race, nuke the major african cities and starve them til their population is at a normal sustainable level

>blacks breed and spread like rats
>overload host nations
>strain services and government until it cracks
>collapse system or trigger nationalist uprisings
>home country is more dependent on outside aid then someone on life support
>aid countries are collapsing, being swallowed by civil war, or revolution
>try to make western civilization work for them, but the white devils have hexed their magic
>like in detroit, chicago, zimbabwe and so forth
>Ebola-chan drops by for oogabooga and chill
>realize white man magic kept her overly friendly ass away
>along with all her obsessive friends
>curse the evil white man for hexing magic as they shit their intestines out

It'll work out, but it won't be pretty. Whites make western civilization work, without them it doesn't. Some other races can make a good go of things, but africans are not one of them. They'll kill and eat the golden goose, then wonder why there's no more eggs while sucking on the marrow. The second aid to africa slows or stops is the second we transition from "fuck you whitey we wuz kangs!" to "whitey pls help" in that stick-in-the-bike-spoke comic.

Attached: tpIhRfj.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

White women are going to love this

Got me.

Lol jewish writer

Like why even take this propaganda seriously?

Sage

Attached: 1538938829984.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Can we stop calling them minorities now

They're trying to phase us out already
youtube.com/watch?v=9_8dUF_Y43w

Attached: 111.png (1279x696, 293K)

Quadroon clown world

No it's not

Black people can produce stuff there has value, they can make jeans in sweatshop or pick cotton. That the amount of black people in the world increase, is only a problem if they come to Europe or other places, where the value of their production is surmounted by the cost of them living there (crime, healthcare, etc.).

As long as Africans stay in Africa, then this could go on and be a really good thing. They can produce cheap goods and sell to us, and we can sell them more complex stuff or services, which they can't produce themselves.

Literally either the rest of the world will find the resolve to get rid of them, or they'll kill the planet

This might be true. Rolling for truth.

Planet of the Apes

Thanks Bill Gates

We could have had an interstellar civilization instead we get Haiti on a global scale.

thanks Jews.

>Invest in Africa today, if you want to be
Raped, beheaded and eaten.

It probably won't, modern europeans are too meek to do what it takes to achive this

I agree, but the numbers are real.

So at what point do we stop giving aid? Between Africans raping and murdering each other, if they constitute most of the world do we just leave them alone?

>just talk the talk here but on the long run we can't do anything about the fact that the entire World is gonna be B L A C K E D.
if we convince enough people, we can redpill the entire west into nuking the shit out of africa

That would be horrible for everyone, including blacks.

>Convincing NPCs.
Good luck.

Attached: ben disgust.png (557x618, 415K)

Doesn't Africa literally already make up 1/4th of the World's land mass?

>Convincing NPCs.
>Good luck.
we got trump into office. We are the media

Wouldn't the get-off-my_lawn Libertarians love this, though? The whole world is going to be Somalia. There'll no-doubt be pockets of rural retards with walled kingdoms, but outside those walls, the only law will be might.

uh oh you friggin moron you just got BLACKED!! repub to BLACK your friends as well!

Since the world is currently mostly black that means a hell of a lot of niggers are gonna die. Cool. Bring on the war or plague or whatever and let's get this party started.

oddly fighting climate change doesn't require nigger reduced their breeding

Attached: DASRITE.jpg (1013x537, 104K)

According to Elizabeth Warren we probably already are black, all of us, and indian.

true. as the african and asian populations increase, so does the necessity of forcible population control.

basically: condoms -> sterilization -> genocide. and they won't just use condoms like civilized people.

even normies are waking up and realizing that the planet can support 2 billion max, and this assuming we can reorganize industry along renewable/ecological means.

I remember an op-ed that Nobody P. Cuckold wrote to the local paper saying as much.

nuke it? no, africa needs to become a conservation area. a full 50% of available land needs to be nature reserves. even then, the biodiversity loss will be staggering.

Kikes and kangz are getting a nuke within the next 50 years, just watch how Asians or Whites will simply eradicate you for being cancer for the rest, you are both still parasites and simply we tolerate you not for long.

Attached: 5bc8b4ebdda4c8384a8b45fa.jpg (900x631, 255K)

And that's a good thing, bucko!

Attached: 1525397480415.png (638x580, 88K)

Why wont Rus, Us and Chinks just glass africa with nukes? Mankind wont lost anything worth of value. How niggers lived 6000 years ago that how they still living now.

Its ok if the whites are gone. The super mixed race will take over the world and bring proper order. Unbleached blacks and unriced blacks will see their end very quickly. The insectoid Chinese will be forced to breed with the blacks.

It will be the world of the mongrel.

just accept them for now. they will essentially become zoo animals in the west, a diaspora saved from the necessary culling of their homeland.

>implying Hungarians are white

>Rus, Us and Chinks
The one brought communism to Africa and the other one just raped it. They should glass themselves.

Yeah right. China is going to kill them off so they can colonize the continent.

You live in Hungary, the White Race will still be alive but in Eastern Europe only.

>the entire World is gonna be B L A C K E D
unz.com/isteve/china-deporting-africans-faster-than-they-can-sneak-in/

humanity is headed for a global dark age, not in our lifetimes but within the next couple centuries

>Gaza birth rate
Hey kike, what are you doing about that? Your promised land will be islamic in 2050

There is only one man who can save us.

Attached: mNK6U8F3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

It doesn't look like it. These are the countries where women having 7-8 children is normal.

Remind me why we spend this much? I'd imagine China spends an equal if not likely greater amount. We could have our wall if we cut that funding.

Attached: obligations.png (1917x888, 272K)

You fools do know there are these things called walls, guns, and policies, yes? Billions of Africans will never be able to just arrive in Europe, because the system will collapse long before they can all make their way. 2050 is a ways away, you can not make such powerful predictions of the future of Europe and North America. How do you know a biological virus will not wipe out all niggers clean? How do you know that a new fascist does not rise up to take out the trash? 30 years. Anything can happen.

Eurocucks will save world from nigger plague?

more like, the strivers among them whose IQ isn't permanently docked from a life bathed in CO2 and methane will eventually rediscover a lost race of pale-skinned people who once created things like art, philosophy, and architecture.

>ooga booga where all deez cathedrals be comin from
>dey de white man's doin's
>aw shiet, how we gon booga dat?
>read dem books boi

MAKE THE SWITCH

Attached: Ready 2 Go 3.jpg (1920x2151, 1.26M)

Cut aide and Africans are gone in 15 years

>t. 65 years old evangelical boomer

You realize the nigger hoard is a christcuck creation, right? christcucks have been breeding niggers for a hundred years, niggers aren't capable of a billion+. Before christcucks niggers boom and busted, then the cucks took away the bust. The demise of christcucks can't come soon enough as their shitskin hoard will follow them without the gibs.

I'll worry about this when Africans can grow their own food.

>not thanking the jew
fuck off kike

Attached: respect.gif (600x327, 2.75M)

One of two things is going to happen before that point:
A) The West will voluntarily stop subsidizing Africa, millions will die.
B) The cost of subsidizing Africa will reach an unsustainable level and the West will have no choice but to stop, hundreds of millions will die.

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the left with your hateful Nazi agenda.

Mud Hutt values are at an all time low, invest for the future!

Attached: 26974_fe7ff4e9f775267f4da9e58bee441f4d.jpg (640x445, 119K)