The image on the right was sold for 110 million and the guy on the left it the artist who made it

The image on the right was sold for 110 million and the guy on the left it the artist who made it.

How does this make you feel Jow Forums ?

Attached: justsold.jpg (1280x711, 602K)

Lucky him.

26,402,500$

Attached: jean-michel-basquiat-untitled-yellow-tar-and-feathers-e1463280842460.jpg (304x327, 47K)

its not hard to become a rich jews' pet.

Lucky him

is it a portrait of the scum gang fellow?

$29.7 million

Attached: inappropriate-funny-kid-drawings-391__605[1].jpg (605x451, 83K)

money laundering thru "art"

he ded btw

Crackhead makes scribbles, jews decide to use his scribbles to launder money, crackhead takes aids dick up his ass, crackhead dies, Jews keep on jewin.

Literally who cares.

something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, so fair play

Meh. Dumb people pay exorbitant amounts of money to buy dumb shit nobody needs. What else is new.

no shit all of those faggot 80's pop artists died from eating nigger shit

Attached: robert-mapplethorpe-self-portrait.jpg (404x400, 25K)

Money laundering

Basquiat was undeniably talented and original. I am full-on 1488 but this just makes us all look like stupid know-nothings. There's plenty of modern art that is talentless and derivative.

Jews laundering money through their pets

Money laundering

are we really gonna fall for the "all art must be photorealistic" meme

I can't really get mad at these things because some idiot has already been punished by paying too much money for something dumb. These works are unlikely to retain their value.

these works of "art" are just a way of transferring large sums of money from one party to the other. a way of money laundering but instead of trickling the income into a business it is done with one bulk purchase. using this method you can sell narcotics, human trafficking, you name it, all under the guise of "muh expensive art taste" the amount of politicians that buy crazy expensive art is testament to this

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 16K)

Oh
Not so lucky

no but this shit is garbage, worse than pollack
this faggot's art is worth more than the nigger's

Attached: keith-haring-aus_-pop-shop-i.jpg (584x470, 84K)

Keith Herring should've died of AIDS before he started drawing stick figures

This. It always has been as well. Look into the wealthy families who sponsored famous artists in antiquity.

Attached: A386A77A-7E7A-47CD-9D28-69B9965739E7.jpg (653x1024, 123K)

I feel nothing modern art is just money laundering for rich pedophiles.

I actually went to art school and 'degenerate art' is very much a thing.
Go look at Hitler's work and then compare it to some of his 'avant-garde' (read: jewish) contemporaries, then you'll see why he never got in.
Art deals are money laundering, pure and simple.

it doesn't make me feel anything. art in 2018 is just more subverted jewish shit, his art is objectively shitty just like every other artist ((((they)))) push

He died like a junkie hitch tho lol

how many boards are you gonna shit up with this thread

>How does this make you feel
That money laundering happens out in the open and nobody seems to care.

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Attached: 1538768504141m.jpg (500x1024, 73K)

>autistic germ*n
imagine my surprise

Just wanted to see whats going on on pol if I post this since people are more racist here

This looks like post-heroin. It's not very good. The OP image is very good. These people that buy these things either have no taste or just buy names. Probably money laundering like user said but keep in mind many of these pieces get donated to museums at 100% loss.

hitlers work sucked and he knew it. If you were to define "degenerate art" (which is a retarded concept anyway) where would it start? Pollock? Picasso? Dali? Ensor? Van Gogh? Bosch? medieval frescoes?

Ask me how I know you dont have a degree in nor studied art of any period

the real reason wannabe-artiste faggots hate the 'anyone could do that' meme is because it implies that the proles are not animals, as their jewish owners would have them believe

how would you know?

>many of these pieces get donated to museums at 100% tax write-off
ftfy

Bastia is the only painter of real skill in he Postmodern Period. None have approached what he did in only a few years.

why do only jews get to decide what is and isnt 'art' in a world where 'art' is supposed to be primal and pure in spirit? why can only well-off individuals who make it into prestigious universities/have tons of recpetive anal sex with rich jews be 'primal' in their creativity?

Feels good. I've seen a number of his works in person and they're stunning.

Pretty good seeing as how that faggot died from aids 30 years ago.

Right wingers have never understood art.

Hence all the book burning and everything else.

Hitler's art is considered shit because anyone who looks at it for 5 minutes will see he sucked ass at perspective and color.

>Hitler
Who's taling abour Hitler, leaf?

Isn’t that piece of shit (((art))) 110 million dollars?

>Dali
>degenerate
Lol no

Attached: D605AD36-2CE4-4654-87AE-3F0C192F67C1.jpg (235x423, 24K)

What I don't understand is that people seem very critical of Hitler's work but he wasn't trying to sell it, he was trying to get into art school and learn how to become better.
Seems like their aggressive derision of his work is them not wanting to admit they brought on the wrath of the fuhrer. He just wanted to paint.

Because youre pushing a 1940s movement that was about not trying to paint good but letting your hand just move freely as it pleased, an ignorant 'self expression' that throws away a thousand years of knowledge passed down by the masters

You may not believe it but the majority of artists today find modern art to be degenerate or for people who only want to pretend to be artists, not shit posting.

>Hitler's work
>bad
I start it at jewish nepotism in art institutions, as everywhere else

Attached: hitlerart3.jpg (1213x897, 163K)

Picaso and everyone you listed who came prior have nothing to do with it.

You all love banksy so shut them fuck up this is exactly the same Graff heads know who Jean-Michel Basquiat is and there's still way more respect for the movement itself than any shit fucking stencil.
It's about the history, if you don't understand graffiti and bombing it's because your not meant to.

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-213100.png (720x1280, 1.05M)

maybe I'm just a pleb who prefers patriotic landscapes instead of eskewed visages of man done by drugged up pseuds.

Attached: main-qimg-e15d8ee4ad2861c71d6e04ad980cfd12-c.jpg (602x433, 92K)

>You all love banksy
no

>he doesn't understand painting industry is a total money laundering sham

Low fertility is a reflection of governance . The high tax for people and low tax for the Corporation.

is that oil pastels?
nigger tier painting

>you don't understand graffiti and bombing
thats like an Indian saying that I don't understand shitting in the streets because history

>You all love banksy
This isn't reddit.

This. Plus the majority of the money in these sales is done after the artist has been dead.

Graffiti is just vandalism m8

That's part of it. Here's more:

>paint a canvas white
>get canvas appraised at 6 gorillion
>get canvas insured
>lose canvas in a boating accident

>shit in a can
>get canned shit appraised at 6 gorillion
>borrow 6 gorillion from bankster using canned shit as collateral
>use the 6 gorillion for arbitrage
>pay back fellow tribesman

money laundering scheme

Seriously, the FBI really needs to start viewing the art world through a RICO lense.

Money laundering

it is shit art, no talent ugly as fuck, the type of art a child could literally do. Abstract art can be good and creative, this is just shit.

it's just satan pleasing his son and slapping
real artists in the face. no big deal, it's all
make believe anyways. i'm so angry i could
take a nap. :-)

Fucking hilarious.

Lol!

uhhh i dont think youre qualified to have an opinion you have to go to art school and also you fail and get blacklisted if you dare insult the works of our great nigger-faggot kikeslave intellectual masters

Yeah, back then painting academically was the standard...even by today's academic standards his work is poor, so back then it was straight garbage.
You are delusional and I doubt you have much knowledge on the arts aside from parroting "muh jews". I'm not pushing anything, I judge different work by what its aims are. Hitler's work was trying to be formal realism and he fucking blew ass at it.

Yes this painting is awful. Like holy shit tell me you cant see how fucked the perspective is on this? Also again 0 color in this. Also I see plenty of kids who can draw far better and have a far better sense of value and color than what is demonstrated in that image...and these kids are a dime a dozen desu.

Too much white pussy?

fuckedup thing is he could have easily become an advertisement or news artist

I might wear it as a t-shirt. Anyone who paid that much has a little dick.

Nigger I would paint your mothers 10ft dick

Attached: peeta-4.jpg (640x406, 200K)

>How does this make you feel

The guy on the left died a long, long time ago of a heroin overdose at the young age of 27. He was also a fraud who pretended to be a homeless orphan but was actually raised in an upper middle class household. Tremendously wealthy investors own his works now because there is a market for them. Those investors aren't interested in the art, they buy and sell art pieces for profit. How do I feel? I feel happy that we live in a capitalist society where some extremely inexpensive canvas and paint can be transformed by entrepreneurs into a vessel of enormous new wealth.

Attached: 1511378398028.jpg (3600x2571, 724K)

Doesn't make me feel anything, just looks like a nigger smoked a rock and played with some paints. lmao

it's nigger business. Do murals on schools or some other wholesome shit like that.
We did up a LIDL.

My pies are in orbit

I was in art school for a week and dropped out because I could tell it was cultural Marxist bullshit. This was 22 years ago at a relatively conservative state college. I can only imagine how bad shit it now.

Learning the skill for art is pretty easy with the net. You can learn how to paint for free at this site great resource.
www.drawmixpaint.com
Posting original art

Attached: After Study.png (435x580, 545K)

Love banksy? What website and board do you think you're posting on exactly?

Im doubtful he would even be up to snuff for something like that. Look at the image I responded to before, like christ, the two parts of the building have entirely different perspectives to them LOL

It just confirms my thoughts on the state of (((art)))

>If you were to define "degenerate art" (which is a retarded concept anyway) where would it start? Pollock? Picasso? Dali? Ensor? Van Gogh? Bosch? medieval frescoes?
Do you think you're being clever with your slimy jewish debate tactics?

Attached: otto dix sylvia van harden.jpg (630x472, 37K)

Perhaps Jow Forums would like to interpret this masterwork? something something kangs...

ok so you understand that buildings IRL can be crooked, yes? you just seem like some NPC faggot regurgitating simulacruan reddit talking points, dont post again if you have nothing relevant to say.

This. Free market baby!

But i'm gonna go ahead and doubt that he kept all this money himself. It's probably in the hands of some agent or Jewish art trader. This guy probably got pennies for what his shit is worth, but that's how the art industry goes!

Genuinely talented guy, among hundreds of genuinely talented guys (who never got anywhere) and sucked Warhol's dick in the right way. And?

hahah

"H-Hitler's art wasn't bad...it was probably the architect and the construction people who built everything crooked!"

Yeah, then Hitler sure had a knack for finding every crooked building around and drawing it. Fucking idiot

Maybe you should ask him how HE felt?
He couldn't get over the reality of being
a nigger and killed himself with Heroin.
Sad, but true.

no heroin overdose. and he was gay.

I never once said "muh jews" you fucking retarded faggot

Go read ANY book on the subject, I'm that confident of what I said. Dumbass.

We went from glazing that took months or even hears to finish a single piece of artwork, it took hundreds of years before the perception of light was understood enough to translate in paintings

It took active studying and really trying hard to make a painting look good. They didnt have to be photo realistic but they still took effort and skill.

Wet on wet technique wirh oil allowed for paintings to be finished in a single day and with the invention of tubes for the paint it began to spread even more

Fast forward to 1940s and make it accessible to the entire world and we have our debate, people who think you dont need to be skilled, that art is an inherent skill youre birn (its not), that you just let the brush do the work itself, its supposed to be self expression, all that bs,

its really just a participation trophy method of painting for low iq losers. I recommend alla prima 2 for starters, by richard schmid

In this manner you can retain a few hundred pages worth of what im trying to convey instead of these short quips on pol

Money laundering

All these (you's) he has a hotel in Israel.
Thanks for playing
Did up a lidl
My sides.

>reddit spacing

Attached: 3N8ftvt.gif (400x206, 2.83M)

you know i was only upset because you didnt seem to understand the concept of reality vs simulated reality. you deserve your soulless faggot non-existence lol.

>newfag from 2016 talking about reddit spacing

Is there a book on money laundering in "contemporary art."

It was bought by the Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa, he is passionate about art. No money laundering involved.

You know this shit is money laundering, right?