Down with tyranny - Kim Jong Un

down with tyranny
seriously though, why are their so many autists on the left? Saw this video appear on the front page on youtube, pic related
youtu.be/Ged7haPLNME

that led me to this link:

docs.google.com/document/d/1DJIj4uJdRY-A_moao5zT9X_quS_EzfyLVOIhOyDOms4/mobilebasic

Now, are autists like this absolute NPCs, or are they sentient but with severe brain deformities? How do we distinguish between the two?

Attached: Tyranny.png (593x465, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Duck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't know chris-chan
I need to get off this site

no i do, it's just, what is it about the left that attracts people like him?
Does the left not realize that they're literally retarded, and perhaps they should listen to the people that are not literally retarded?
I'm just using him and this video as an example.

Have you heard that Jack Dorsey is banning LGBT Activists from Twitter for using anonymous avatars to protect themselves from Right Wing Bullies!
#ShameOnJack

Attached: ShameOnJack6.jpg (854x1004, 131K)

NPC implies no internal dialogue. Chrischan clearly has plenty.

This is why we dont let NPCs use our memes. You are absolutely trash when it comes to applying it.

Attached: 1539658836713.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Chris doesn’t have an ideology and if the media started shilling trump with in a week he would be a trump supporter. Chris is however is a god given argument against the left.
>mentally unstable
>massively anti leftist past
>threats of violence are one of his key points in many arguments
>inefficient use of violence at times
>only understands the world in cartoons
>has literally no idea what he is pushing for
>crazy Benjamin Franklin looking tranny
>subsist off handouts, welfare, and food stamps
>even the easiest of jobs ( drawing a comic for ludicrous amounts of money) is too hard once it even resembles work
>sexual deviant
>accidentally a borderline pedo on a few accounts
>has literally mutilated his body (the knuckle and unclit)
Really if he wasn’t so obscure to the normies and such a obviously easy target to the point of being a living strawman we should be pushing Chris super hard.

R.I.P Bob.

Attached: Chrischansdad.jpg (884x592, 105K)

>chris-chan
literally who

>doesn't know that chris chan is a literal, irl autist

Probably because after the Chris Chan documentary. It was very emotionally charged so all of the leftists thought "wow Jow Forums is super shitty to this poor tard, let's give him love and support" while he continues talking openly about his Oedipus complex, and makes his living off of reading troll messages.

>seriously though, why are their so many autists on the left?
He's not left nor right wing. He is a literal retard that gets his kick(and nowadays money) from being bullied on the internet.

>the knuckle
What's that?

A term used by some people to describe the basic shape of Chris’s penis
>Chris's circumcised penis is bent at a horrifying 45° angle

sonichu.com/cwcki/Duck

oh

Chris-chan isn't left-wing. He just supports the current popular opinion. 5 years ago he was a racist, homophobic, overly religious redneck. Now he's a Trump-hating "lesbian" SJW tranny.

I will always be grateful to Chris-Chan for bringing me here. Godspeed you beautiful abomination.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jesus christ we really fucked this guy up.... how many years has it been now?

>sexual deviant
earlier this year he was lit prostituting him self on twitter... I am not even fucking kidding.
He needed money and were offering blow jobs

I feel bad for Chris Chan. His mom uses him and he was extorted into doing fucked up things by some guys.

CWC is close to 40. CWC will be 40 in a few years. There are people who post on Jow Forums who have parents younger than him. Probably some who aren't even underage.

Born Jan 2000, Mom is 35 Dad is 38, what was a good game again?

>tranny, obese, annoying, furry, weeb

not left tho, lol

>why are their so many autists on the left?
The autists are there, the conservative movements don't want anything to do with them while the liberals are happy about every potential voter, so they just give you a pass no matter what,

He mad Trump assassination sets out of legos

I've just realized all his Patreon money goes to McDonalds so that he can get away from Barb...That's really sad actually.

Miss an era on the internet I see

Attached: 1393899fc9913f6dc9329a3b170c0da003d5612d23dc076d0912808fab02ce38.jpg (124x125, 4K)

>opposing the Korean revolutionary state
Good worker...

Attached: porky.png (500x514, 48K)