Operation "Thank the Enemy"

This is an ongoing op and is already working.

Action : Go to leftist normie media and simply comment with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating some variation of :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Search the phrase for some choice salt.

Attached: thanks.png (835x1499, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DeoTasDevil/the-rhetoric-tricks-traps-and-tactics-of-white-nationalism-b0bca3caeb84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: thanks brad.png (634x605, 62K)

Attached: thanks cupid.png (637x498, 44K)

Attached: thanks dan.png (631x644, 62K)

medium.com/@DeoTasDevil/the-rhetoric-tricks-traps-and-tactics-of-white-nationalism-b0bca3caeb84

Attached: thanks1.png (522x161, 7K)

Good idea bump

This is actually a good strategy, especially with the normies Left being conformists. They'll respond to this, whereas the typical 4cocks faggot is contrarian.

Attached: 1525221922928.png (753x746, 261K)

so this is where the NPCs get their scripted responses

Take a trump bump

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right.

Attached: 1539434109922.png (540x306, 78K)

Cringe

bump. BUMP. For the love of God and all that's holy, OP, B U M P.

No one do this, this is clearly leftist b8 to try and reverse the npc meme on you guys. I mean they're giving you a fucking script to follow ffs.

I’ve been doing this almost daily for two years on Leddit. Nothing short circuits the NPC quicker than thanking them for helping our cause. It’s a beautiful response that never fails to work. It’s like using aimbot in CS. They cannot compute.

And if you do it with a nigger sounding name or profile picture, the racist libtards will assume that it's a democratic voter advising a fellow liberal that their efforts are counter productive. It really is genius.

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the left with your hateful Nazi agenda.

Bump. Fuck it.

Theres a difference between an NPC and a grey man.

this is the kind of shit that made me become a leftie

Attached: 111510.jpg (700x392, 207K)

Your inability to achieve individual success made you become a leftie don't be disingenuous.

Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the left with your hateful Nazi agenda.

Attached: 7A6CBA38-C90D-4F1E-BC37-9F848E490406.png (1024x768, 307K)

Lmao it only works if it’s actually true

Lmao it only works if it’s true

Kek

>Operation: Stop your enemy from making a mistake.

This is retarded OP. Lefties created a positive feedback loop where they act insane and frighten normies. Calling attention to how this benefits us is does more harm than good.

Notice how the image cunningly attracts the incel for matters of political activism.
The FSB/corporate shills are so cunning.

Say the line, shill!

I'm in , red leader standing by .

who can I target?

NPCs waiting for the latest DLC

>defining crippledick psychopathy as "normal"
Kill yourself, chink.

Individualism is for crippledick jews trying to kill their culture. Go back, cancer.

Talking Point USA isn't an FSB organization, just rich jewish neoliberals, same as the Democrat shills.
You, too, have to go back.

>you're a nazi!
And the left still thinks they can meme...

No, your lack of individual value is what made you a commie.

Attached: 2616DB99-A03D-46DA-AD00-8CCAC30D458C.jpg (720x540, 107K)

Imagine going on Reddit every day for two years... yikes

>individual
>INDIVIDUAL
>I AM A JEW AND I WANT TO ACCOUNT FOR PEOPLE'S VALUE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>t.democrat
Kill yourself, neoliberal.

this is a good way to redpill the hordes

>posts on an obscure anime website made me a leftie
Sounds about right actually.

Attached: enemy npc.jpg (2720x1680, 360K)

>>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
this is so much cringe you should kys

NO U

Bump good shit

I did something like that a few years ago

>Wikipedia entry on white supremacism had definition of merely thinking whites were better
>changed it to include commonly understood definition of supreme in political context as "ruling over"
>got in revert war
>chatted with admin and laid out solid case for white supremacy necessitating political and legal dominance
>finally fed up and said, "fine, it's probably better for my propaganda purposes to leave this as it is and point to as example of how doctrinaire, slanted and contrafactual Wikipedia is on any controversial or political topic
>guy gets back to me and said he "thought it over" and I was right and he reverted it back

>obscure
NiggER what?

BUMP

Attached: 1535407588852.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

the only thing this would actually accomplish is making the lefties more sensitive as to what would and would not make more people move to the right. What would instead be more beneficial would be to make the left appear even more brazenly crazed, or outlandish than they already are, further isolating them in totality from the general public.

Inspiring/encouraging them to be less extreme with stupid posts of 'thanks XD' does not benefit us.

I want very much to get into a belly rub battle in that room.

You're the kind of cunt that made me go from being a lefty to a helicopter pilot.

Attached: 1523817088404.png (500x501, 213K)

NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME NEW MEME

"As we all know, when you physically go to vote and are in the privacy of your voting booth, you'll no longer need to virtue signal to any screaming mobs. At that point, the common-sense, ethical thing to do is to secretly vote Republican. After all, this is America and the power is in YOUR hands, not in Chuck Schumer's or Elizabeth Warren's. #FreeWillVoter #NovemberSecret"

Pic related.

Attached: vote.jpg (910x462, 89K)