This film

Is this film going to sweep the oscars?

Is it a true work of art?

Or is it another pile of shit, hate whitey, leftist film?

Attached: 09C52A20-986E-4844-977C-0E98742FF2A2.jpg (256x379, 34K)

Related pic

> le IQ is racist

Attached: 4254DDE0-B2DD-48B3-A1FE-A9CB92AE520E.png (1357x800, 25K)

>Academy Awards
Who gives a fuck either way?

It won’t beat Black Panther

It's not even going to be nominated, pig fuck.

Roma and A Star Is Born will fight over the main categories, and First Man will get a bunch of technical ones.

trailer? i'll tell you if it's good

Reminder: PWC along with the Oscars company orchestrated a stage fumble to highlight the granting of a major award to a majority black movie over a majority white one. The Oscars company (my preferred derogatory name for the prestigious-sounding Academy) is chock full of Jews and likes to push the liberal Jew political agenda forward.

Attached: E5C3AF2A-B239-4928-81C1-AD0D1E774740.png (1326x1396, 358K)

You fucking know the Oscars are rigged right? It's an open joke you dumbass. Literally the studio who can bribe the most wins.

It's too on the nose with the title [The Hate U Give\THUG], so it's obviously going to be "ayo lemme shatter dem stereotypes you have of us, we just like u, we turning our lives around and goin' 2 church"-the-movie

You don't relate to a rich prep school black girl turned activist?
Wow you're weird.
Take this class on intersectionality to learn more about how you have to like this movie.

Attached: 1538026594816.png (1877x1963, 65K)

The second I saw this commercial I knew it would be Oscar fap material. Lefty Hollywood loves this trash. Intersectional is what wins awards, look at Shape of Water lol

Please name ONE major film production from the last 6 years or so that wasn't blatant """progressive""" propaganda. I'll wait

Unironically La La Land. Shameless white savior kino.

Attached: La La Land.jpg (2000x3000, 1.92M)

>film is about oppressed negroes sticking it to whitey
>main character is also uppity female

Not only will it sweep, it’ll shut down.

To be completely fair, the Shape of Water had legitimate artistic merit, regardless of it being "lol muh evil white male patriarchy", and "lol MAGA? more like Make America Fascist Again, amirite??". There was also a musical scene, and those weirdos in Hollywood love that shit.

The Raid 2

The new Mission Impossible

Yea, cause Rebecca Ferguson could really kick ass like that.

>watching movies
I got better things to do than sit on my ass for two hours

Attached: 1539586527856.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>Cop literally shoots the black kid (who goes to a white privileged school) when his hands are in the air

It’s blatant propaganda

>Is this film going to sweep the oscars?
Yes it will win Besy Vitue Signaling of the Year Award.
>Is it a true work of art?
No it is straight hate whitey propagandaism, with tons of best turd to sees, and a must watch to be one of the kool kids.
>Or is it another pile of shit, hate whitey, leftist film?
Pretty much all it is, but made to be thoughtful hatred of white males, which meansacceptable hate since whitey is not giving up the society he has created easily.

Like post about how you don’t watch movies here? Good god, the quality of people on this board has dropped off dramatically. Do us a favor, and watch a film you uncultured dental dam.

Im a film geek and yeah it had great cinematography but the overall movie was garbage