How many normies is this show redpilling?

SJWs have gone on a total meltdown over this show and I think most of them don't even know why they hate it so much. The most common excuses are:
>it's too edgy
>it promotes rape culture
>it's racist
It's all bullshit. There are many shows with even more senseless gore and rapes, yet they haven't received these criticisms. The rapes are also committed by goblins, which are not humans but despicable monsters; the show is all about killing them. So what's the issue here? Well, let's look at what happens in the show (ep.1 spoilers):
>a group of bluepilled rookie adventurers takes on a quest to save some people kidnapped by goblins
>they’re only interested in getting rewarded and don't consider the goblins as a real threat, so they don't bother preparing and just rush into the goblin cave
>they get ambushed by the goblins; most of them get murdered and/or raped
>the goblins are ugly and cruel, have no redeeming qualities and can only survive by raping and pillaging
>the aryan priestess is the only adventurer lucky enough to be saved by Goblin Slayer
>Goblin Slayer acknowledges the evil of goblins and fights them with no mercy: it's either humans or goblins, no coexistence is possible
>the priestess accepts Goblin Slayer's authority as a strong and experienced male protector and follows his every order, helping him kill all the goblins
>Goblin Slayer kills the goblin children too: they are biologically violent and, if left alive, they would inherit the culture and hatred of other goblins and seek revenge
>it was painful, but the priestess is finally redpilled about the nature of goblins and decides to support Goblin Slayer in any way she can
In practice, the show forces you to relate and agree with Goblin Slayer. While this wasn't a problem for most normies, the SJWs couldn't process it, so their brains shorted out: their bullshit excuses were just NPC programmed responses to a threat they can't understand.

Attached: goblin_slayer.jpg (360x360, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S56UGEgZiHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normies have noticed the bullshit of the SJWs and are turning against them in mass. This video is the prime example of what I'm talking about:

youtube.com/watch?v=S56UGEgZiHY

Attached: y7r0fplskzq11.jpg (960x960, 160K)

>LN/manga that relies on shock-value of rape and gore and getting your peepee hard as well as the MC's autism to sell
>fun to read, but nothing special and nothing that hasn't been done before, autistic MC included
>gets an anime
>immediately becomes about politics
I'm starting to hate this timeline where we make EVERYTHING about politics.

These people still exist?

Stop watching anime, its fucking garbage. Go get laid

BUMP

0, if an animu makes you change your political opinions you're below npcs.
Stop browsing imageboards, they're beyond garbage.

Attached: 1481318987994.png (833x707, 881K)

No

Attached: 1539948509436.gif (398x400, 1.6M)

Sometimes fiction accidentally resembles the truth.

>anime
Grow up faggot

how do gooks get away with it

Attached: 1538913755041.jpg (807x580, 131K)

You just need to realize that women are not people and then you can see how to correct the world.

this

Never heard of the show.
Thanks for the recommendation.

>when sjw's have actually a point

All that said, I'm slightly looking forward to how outraged the NPCs will be at the meathshields.
And what parallels Jow Forums will make.

Get a load of this faggot

Will check it out. With luck they'll compare vampires to juden later on.

newfag fuck off

Attached: 18825764356.png (184x255, 11K)

SJWs don't give a shit about our anime. As dumb as their ideology they know how fruitless it is to bitch about japanese publishers. It's literally just a bunch of anime youtuber/twitter personalities trying to make big shit out of nothing to get clicks. It's all fucking clickbait.

I want everyone to keep in mind people are this fucking mad after 2 episodes.

t. 18yo

>NPCs will be at the meathshields.
they gona probably skip that and focus more on the fight of GS vs the lord

>comments are disabled

Attached: 1539821085497.png (636x773, 19K)

>muh cartoons

>How many normies is this show redpilling?
Hopefully all of them.

Attached: (((goblins))).jpg (826x620, 454K)

Honestly this, i'm getting sick of this shit where everything has to be leftist or right-wing. Just enjoy a fucking kids cartoon.

Everyone I speak to conciders this to be a cautionary tale on the dangers of niggers. Wait until the demon jew masters show up.

Attached: 2F15E275-CF35-41FF-9E91-504BED8C88D0.jpg (750x814, 527K)

>the idealized/ruthless/badass protagonist
Are they legit retarded? GS is a wreck that can't hold a normal conversation and would probably die if you pulled his mask off.

This
Neckbeards BTFO

This thread was moved to