Saudi arabia is shilling Jow Forums very hard, do not fall for it...

Saudi arabia is shilling Jow Forums very hard, do not fall for it, magapede r/edditors are a lost cause and already support muh baisd saudis, saudi arabia is the biggest terror sponsor in the world, they are savage camel piss drinking lizard eating ugly 70 IQ shitskins, and must be stopped.

Attached: Greatest Allies.jpg (740x431, 56K)

What if I support monarchy and like seeing liberals die? What if I like seeing Jeff Bezos’ and former CIA assets get whacked?

They both need to be destroyed. I don't care if its nukes Ebola war or a comet they gotta go

How about you go back to r_eddit you dumb migapede amerimutt

Attached: amerilibs.png (1468x396, 279K)

i agree, saudis, israelis and amerimutts all need to be eradicated from the face of earth.

Whatever it takes

>ever liking Saudi Arabia
Take the Ba'ath pill, Jow Forums.

Attached: 32590540_10211526705833793_3079425962786422784_o.jpg (1199x739, 155K)

Just Muslims, Jews, and niggers. Then the world is at peace.

>Just Muslims, Jews, and niggers.
Oy vey nose nigger

Attached: gasgasgasgotta.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

How about you shoot yourself in the face, for the good of the nation and planet

Agreed

anyone with shitskin colour will be added to the first global holocaust

#NoMoreShitskins
even if it means killing everyone it will be worth it

Islam defense force needs to leave

Bump

Your correct Saudi is a disgusting filthy pedo ruled terror state allied with Israel and America

The 3 most cancerous nations on earth

The Saudi pedo monarchy was made by MI5 and the CIA and serve Israel and America you idiot

Attached: filthy saudi.png (240x210, 97K)

Attached: disgustingsaudi.jpg (754x571, 538K)

Wanna join?

>Saudi arabia is shilling Jow Forums very hard, do not fall for it, magapede r/edditors are a lost cause and already support muh baisd saudis, saudi arabia is the biggest terror sponsor in the world, they are savage camel piss drinking lizard eating ugly 70 IQ shitskins, and must be stopped.
>Jordan

Arent you all the same muslim devils?

They are, it's probably cause a Saudi fucked his goat

Good post. We are seeing the neocon subversion of the alt-right through Trump. This latest outrage by SA really exposes how far the morons will go to shill for the scum behind al-Qaeda if Israel tells them to.

We have to place the blame on alt-right leaders like Anglin and the TRS clowns for not holding Trump's feet to the fire on foreign policy or immigration. The alt-right leaders made a decision to prioritize sucking Trump off over telling the truth. They have put all their eggs in Trump's basket.

If the GOP gets slaughtered in the midterms, Blumf is a lame duck and no good immigration legislation will pass. Blumf has done nothing to force Congress to act on immigration, signing spending bill after spanding bill with no money for the wall. Trump even signed bills that increase "guest workers." All Trump's energy and attention is on Israel First foreign policy bullshit.

The alt-right would be better off with Trump out of the picture.