Alabama Supreme Court

Alabama State Supreme Court: Roe v. Wade “Patently Illogical”
October 19, 2018:

The Alabama Supreme Court has ruled that an unborn baby is a “person” under the law, and, consequently, the death of that person can be punished with execution.

Further, in a special concurrence, Justice Tom Parker called on the U.S. Supreme Court to revisit Roe v. Wade, the 1973 ruling that created a “right” to abortion. “I write specially to expound upon the principles presented in the main opinion and to note the continued legal anomaly and logical fallacy that is Roe v. Wade,” he said. “I urge the United States Supreme Court to overrule this increasingly isolated exception to the rights of unborn children.”

Bama Supreme Court Ruling PDF>>lc.org/PDFs/Attachments2PRsLAs/2018/101918ParkerPhillips.pdf

Attached: 20181020_113015.png (816x563, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unzcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this big?
Also Jews did 9/11

Irrelevant. The Alabama SC cannot override SCOTUS and presumably can't front a case to them as a plaintiff. The plaintiffs themselves however can potentially do so, but because the lower court cannot establish a precedent overriding SCOTUS it is unlikely they will be able to advance.

Pretty sure they're putting it on the books hoping the new SC roverturns Roe V Wade and leaves it to the states.

This also kills mostly blacks so its good by default

Who are you? Like who randomly knows that?

>unborn baby is a “person” under the law
>every time you turn a sock into cardboard you commit murder and should be executed

not going to work in the long run with that weak ass definition

>states getting the power to define what is a person or not
Let me tell you why this will
Never ever happen even if Trump hand picked all 9 justices.

The absolute only way you get rid of abortion, now that people make money from it, is just like how you ended slavery: have a civil war and force the losers at gun point to accept an amendment that recognizes babies as persons.

That is it. Nothing else will end abortion, just like nothing else would have ever ended slavery. The ya constitution is designed to protected the financial interests of citizens prior to personhood of things. Once you are a citizen it takes heaven and hell for the government to harm your business interests even if you deal in stuff that might be argued to be persons - up until those persons themselves are actually recognized as such

Can some of you burgers fill me in: Why do you think pro-liferism is such a great idea for the US in particular?
It's been a while I've seen napkin maths on this, but if abortion is abolished, US would look like south africa within 3 generations.

Population planners are more afraid of niggers simply crashing the remmants of infrastructure and social net US still has.

You never know who is here. Beauty of an anonymity.

They support it because its counter liberal

Seems like bizzaro boomer pseudo-cause, on par with neocons and bible thumping.
To spell it out: Abortion is murder, sure, but it culls nigger far more than whites because guess which of the two groups is far more irresponsible and morally deranged.

Now if it were also about spaying niggers, as well as disincentivizing single mother hood, we'd be getting somewhere. Incidentally such policies existed in europe during the 70s.

Thanks user I would just like to remind you the guys on here that are anti abortion, in the sense it is killing a life are displaying a double standard because they would call other sub humans and be racist however when it comes to n abortion they are defensive and say its wrong! Why consider a fetus when you can't a living being? They know fighting abortions will secure a red voter base

Wow, the Roe V Wade challenge is coming already?

I think this should be good either way. If people want abortions there should just be a federal law/state laws permitting it, or a lack of laws banning the procedure, not a SCOTUS decision.

What the other guy said, plus Christians mostly believe that the soul enters the body at conception and thus that's when a human person is created.

Lawyers. Especially ones who practice in Bama

fucking based

the only way to deal with roasties is to hang them

step 1 : pro white policies cause the country to return to 80%+ white
step 2: ban abortion

>would need a civil war to overturn
>doesnt realize only white women support abortion
It doesn't have to be this way if only western men would get their shit together and find their balls again

Attached: 1536435513926.jpg (1675x851, 301K)

user, if (((they))) wanted niggers to die out they would kill them of the following way:

1. Cut all forms of food and money gibs to niggers. (This one is the bid deal and until you see it, you know very well that niggers are going to be worked cheaply. Just like they have been ever since the Jews figured out that they obey you if you beat them.)

2. Niggers declared unpersons by the courts and all Civil Rights laws repealed. (This won't happen because like I point out in number one, the point of allowing niggers to live is to work them cheaply. That's why niggers were brought to the Americas in the first place.)

3. Now that niggers are unpersons and Civil Rights laws are repealed a mass extermination movement is launched to rid the world of the nigger plague. Official Pest Control Squads are dispatched to nigger nests and they promptly get to work. (Again, won't happen because you don't shoot the Help. You make the help do work. You beat the help when it gets uppity and dangerous. You only kill extremely violent servants who disobey orders.)

Anons, this world runs on some variation of Masters and Slaves. AKA, Boss and Workers. The world has functioned that way ever since humans have been humans. If you have a different lifestyle you would care to try, you need to lead by example and not wait for men who make HUGE PROFITS of the M/S system to decide to go Nightmare Level on their servants. Ain't gonna happen. You don't make any money off your servants if you kill them all.

That is ridiculous though as R-v-W is such a shitty non-constitutional activist judgment. This is not debating the morals or merits of abortion, just the actual judgment and wording of the issue. It is retarded as fuck.

>The Alabama SC cannot override SCOTUS
Yes they can. Ever heard of the judges who overrule Trump all the time?

This will force the SCOTUS to revisit Roe v. Wade and Kavanaugh will absolutely fucking obliterate abortion once and for all.

Attached: 1527450728117.jpg (684x489, 36K)

ITT: people who will protect a foetus but ignore living people

oh fuck. niggers and spics will destroy the place. please dont let this happen. although, it probably wont because of how much money it makes and where those dead kids go.

Attached: G0kQUqk.jpg (480x270, 55K)

im a christian and i have to admit were in a pickle. ban abortion, shitskins ruin the place at 10x the current speed. keep it and women will continue to be irresponsible feminazi cunts

Stop repeating stupid shit you don't actual know anything about. While blacks get disproportionately more abortions per capita there is still a massive net loss of more whites than blacks. So we lose about 26% more non-black children.

most of which are mexican. shitskins will get a ~40% population boom while whites only get an 11% boost

Its a catch 22 im merely pointing out the contradiction between protecting a foetus and being racist. Although I am anti abortion I also realize that it means to have that view you are a humanitarian which accepts all people

it's not a catch 22 to claim that murdering babies is wrong just because you want racial separation.

I see your point but why do you want racial separation? Not arguing but just interested in all angles of the debate

because multicultural societies function badly and whites end up being fucked over by non-whites. and also because the Bible is solidly against globalism and mass-immigration and advocates for nation states.

But you still consider life as life regardless of heritage? This is what I'm want to know because if you don't how can you be anti abortion?

yes, of course i do. and i always point out that even though i don't want my country taken over by non-whites, i don't want black babies or any babies to be murdered. killing a baby is simply evil regardless of the race of the baby.

Now I thin we see eye to eye although I doubt racial separation will happen

Big mistake to push this with a swing vote still on the court. Roberts will shoot it down as he's the resident moderate. There's also a good chance Kavanaugh shoots it down as well.

I personally love abortion, niggers kill themselves better than anyone else

He's just saying obvious stuff

This sounds like a rogue Republican contributing to divide and conquer panic.

Anti abortion people are retarded. The real problem is birth control pills, which take away a woman's desire to have children at all.

Big if true.

evangelicals are crazy.

come on, I hate feminism as much as the next guy

but without roe v. wade there wouldnt be president trump..

blacks will already be a majority in mississippi and alabama

Yes user. Child sacrifice is effective.

and this is not just in usa.

look the fertility rate in countries without abortion in africa

unzcloud.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png