Is there any benefit to old age?

Is there any benefit to old age?

Attached: 1540048583888.jpg (640x938, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNYdRSy8_vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can say what ever the fuck you want and do just about anything, all you have to do is act like you have dementia.

wisdom, experience, already did your work(enjoy the next 50 years working sucker), closer to the end, can use a cane and not look like a fucking tool.

the best thing about old old age is you don't give a fuck and have zero sensitivity emotionally to anything. You are like baby.. that just wants to shit and eat... and nap. I did see some old fuck in wheelchair though follow around a teen at Target and utter disgusting things under his breath like "i'd fuck you raw if I was young".. it was the funniest thing I had seen in a long time. Dude's mind was gone but he still craved that teen flesh.

they don't rape you in prison

Living memory. You have a vast storehouse of knowledge and history that young people don't have.

Death

do you have evidence of that? I was thinking of going with that for my retirement plan and this would be an important fact to confirm.

You are alive instead of being dead

Hope you don't mind them calling you "pops". Make sure to learn how to run a library, so you will have a trade inside.

pops, oldtimer, gramps.. its all good, as long as there is no rape.

As a man? Yes, absolutely. The life experience from going to 20-28 has been huge. A mans social value and attractiveness continue to rise. If you take good care of yourself, this can last well into your senior years. If you get dementia or something that is when life is over. Overall though 9/10 just take care of yourself

Being a NEET without society looking down at you anymore.

Hey, it's hard enough to get laid as a young man. No one is going to be interested in your wrinkly old ass.

Beside, prison rape is more of a power thing Old men aren't a threat.

you can make up all sorts of shit for rambling old man stories. also you can enjoy having grandchildren without having to look after them on a day to day basis.

>anyone on Jow Forums having grandchildren
heheheheeheh

2nding this. Men on average get happier as they age post highschool with the least happy part of a man's life being the early 20s. A man's social status is largely based on life success and material wealth which both come with age, and the loss of youthful hormones is great as well. I'm only 26 but life is already far better than it was at 20 I only expect a somewhat rough upward trajectory from here.

What if you get Alzheimer's?

ask President "Cop A Feel"

Attached: bushy.jpg (800x450, 65K)

You finally get to own antiques. Food you don't like tastes more like food you do. you get your own oxygen supply.

>work in a nursing home

No not really
You’re entirely dependent on others and it’s worse when they don’t give a shit. I plan to kill myself the day before I ever live in long term care

That doesn't usually hit until you're in your mid 70's. Until then, you're good.

I started another thread on this subject but it's in the process of dying. For me, it's amazing to think that no on under 30 remembers Reagan as President, the OJ trial, the Soviet Union, Nixon, or a world without the internet or cable TV.

I realize that boomer bashing is a pastime around here, but some of us have living memory of how the world "used to be"

wow you crave shit you will never have and loose your mind. Sounds fucking great. Get a lobotomy user!

Medfag here, there are literally no fucking benefits. If you have wisdom you got it because you already had it in a fit body that works. Old age just sucks and before I reach a life with such low quality I will shamelessly anhero.

Actually prison break isn't real life. As an old fart you are a target who can't defend himself in a cage full of young psychotic and horny monkeys

Where would the world be if it weren't for generous old men and young women with daddy issues.

You're wrong about one thing. If you're a single guy in your mid to late 50's, your usual bed partner is in her late 20's

sure, applies for most of the +50 singles. fairytalesstats dot com, are you an admin?

No, it's very hard to see a family member degrade like that.

plus the age between 50-60 isn't "being old" for a normal human being. Of course that rule doesn't apply for amerifats who are diabetic obese shitpiles already in that age range

a legacy if you didn't become an eunuch when you were young

no kill yourself before your too old to even do that

You no longer have any real responsibility. You get to sit around watch tv, eat, and do any hobbies so long as they are not physically demanding. By the time we are old there will be brain interface VR, so our last years will be pure bliss.

sounds like a detriment more than a benefit

Somewhat harsh
But it gave me a giggle

death

50-60 is just your 30s with some random minor aches and pains. Unless you do drugs, are an alcohol, or are an obese fuck, you arn't old until you hit your 70s and 80s.

Life is literally about getting as old as you can. Stop fetishizing your youth and making yourself miserable. We will all age and will become better for it. Respect your elders!

You can feel dirty while fucking younger girls. The thrill behind the moral dilemma is great. After I became 25, I dated a girl that was 18, and I felt so dirty that I never stopped fucking younger girls. Im now 39 and I never been with a girl older than 20 ever since.

Closer to the sweet release of death

It can be very fulfilling if you successfully get over yourself and switch to more of a teaching role in society. You are supposed to get off the main stage after a certain point but some never realize how foolish they look trying to cling to the spotlight.

The problem is, in the mind we are all young. Looking out of your own eyes, you think nothing has really changed; then you wonder... who's that old man looking at me in the mirror.

you've given me hope and a new perspective come let us dance

Attached: 1539993875554.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

i will just tattoo "don't reanimate" on my chest and drink myself to death

True story from about 30 years ago...

.. one of my girlfriends worked at a group home that was a mix of the mentally retarded and people in for physical theory.

There was a new girl working there, and every time she would walk by this old dude, he would reach out and grab her tit.

She tried to ignore it because she didn't want to yell at the retarded guy, so she just let it pass.

My G/F sees it one day and starts yelling at the guy. The new employee is all upset, saying "don't yell at him, he doesn't know what he is doing".

"He's fine", she say. He's here for physical therapy after having his hip replaced.

tons nick swardson has a funny bit on it

youtube.com/watch?v=oNYdRSy8_vw

Virgin

>true story
>30 years ago
>having a gf

Attached: yeah.jpg (2099x1395, 560K)

Jow Forums didn't exist back then

Ask David Copuhfeel

Before cell phones and the internet, we had this thing called "human contact", where people who were in the same room had to talk to each other and interact.

Sounds gay

I saw a study one time that said that 9% of young people admit to texting while having sex. Is your whole generation soulless?

Kek

Based old perv.

Im38 I just never want to go back to pre internet
I used to have a list of curiousities and go to the library and look through encyclopedias and old newspapers etc trying to figure shit out
Being a schizophrenic in the early 90s was rough

I agree that the internet was a net positive for a lot of reasons, some of which you mentioned.

In the pre-internet days you had to drag your ass to libraries in other towns if you were looking for specialized knowledge.

But not all the social changes have been for the good. A perfect example... the invention of the pager and cell phones.

Before cell phones you had landlines, and no answering machines. So it was possible for a person to be "unreachable". Your boss, for example, would never have thought of calling you when you were off work because that was YOUR time. So if anything came up, it would just have to wait (and many people would just not answer their phone if they didn't want to be bothered).

Then the pager was invented, which allowed your boss to reach out and say "I need to talk to you". Pretty soon, they thought nothing of having you call them in the middle of the evening, and there was always something that was "very important" having to be handled right away.

Now, with cell phones e-mails and texts, it's almost impossible for someone to just be "unavailable"; be it to the boss, to family, or anyone else.

When I was very young, kids were sent out "to play" as soon as they finished breakfast, and weren't expected home until dinner. Parents didn't know where the fuck we were, or what we were doing, or who we were doing it with. It was just natural for everyone's kids to figure out how to fill their time.

Not dying young?

Death.

>get put in a shitty nursing home
We just can't handle you anymore