Why do Americans on Jow Forums despise cities so much and shill for rural areas?

Why do Americans on Jow Forums despise cities so much and shill for rural areas?

inb4 niggers. If cities were white would Amerifats still hate on them on Jow Forums?

Attached: 15irc36.jpg (675x1200, 200K)

Cities are soulless

Why do Jews use meme flags on Jow Forums?
inb4 oy vey

white people need to move back to cities

It makes no logical sense for people to live outside of cities unless they are farmers or work in some sort of natural resource industry like oil or lumber or mining.

American sprawl is fucking disgusting

>If cities were white would Amerifats still hate on them on Jow Forums?

no

Omegas want to flee other humans

Niggers aside, there are too many people in cities. You can’t go 5 feet without someone getting in your face. Apartments are a nightmare. People living on top of each other. You can hear every footstep your neighbors take, you’re forced to listen to every conversation louder than a whisper, and you can smell every nasty thing they cook. Also I can’t target shoot in my backyard without have 10 people call the cops.
The only advantage to living in a city is the proximity to varieties of restaurants and places for entertainment. I’d rather own a home far away and commute in on rare occasions to eat out or see a show.

why do memeflags post nothing but bait threads?

If if if if if if if if if if we

Yes i love traffic jams, smog, and liberalism. Nuke all cities the world improves over night

Living in the city is fine as long as you can afford to live in a nice area (aka little to no niggers and spics).

>Also I can’t target shoot in my backyard
Redneck
>You can hear every footstep your neighbors take
You must live in a shitty built apartment building then. In mine I cannot hear anything.
>You can’t go 5 feet without someone getting in your face
You sound antisocial
>I’d rather own a home far away and commute
Urban sprawl is cancer and so are you.
>Nuke all cities the world improves over night
Cities create most of the wealth.

>If cities were white would Amerifats still hate on them on Jow Forums?
Not as much, but I'd still dislike them. I like having greenery within view. The 'concrete jungle' doesn't appeal to me at all.

And this, of course.

Damn that girl is a legit 9/10

Whoever’s smashing that is a lucky dude

Most people in cities are simply filler that keeps the system running. They have no real soul or culture and are generally replaceable with any other cog that dwells in the hive.

Quality of life is so much better when I can look out over my pool at my massive backyard and see only land that I own. Whereas you poor eurofags look out your tiny window at a concrete box filled with other soulless NPCs. Just KYS and end your suffering.

>meme flag
>calling anybody cancer, ever

Attached: 59AF80E0-0E4F-467C-8269-F93E607B5E03.jpg (750x377, 17K)

you cannot be free in a city

This fucking Jew with a Catalonia flag always posts interracial cuck pictures with a topic that is decent, so as to get it bumped as much as possible.

FUCK YOU OP YOU FILTHY HOOK NOSED DEVIL CHILD KIKE, SAGE

Attached: american suburbs.jpg (1024x681, 493K)

It's because the cities are AFRIKAN now.

NPC land. Jesus christ show your fucking flag nigger. Probably some russian commie-bloc nigger.

They don’t. Why do leftwing cucks always shill for niggers who they don’t actually want anything to do with in real life

The parts that are falling apart certainly are

I live in a large American city. White Americans hate cities because non-Asian minorities use cities to leech off the wealth and have a socioeconomic safety net where they can wreak havoc if they don't get gibs.

/thread

Looks like the video for Rush’s Subdivisions.

>suburbs
>rural

Attached: 1521436832186.jpg (600x600, 57K)

why do niggers think that holding their hands like that in the pic means a sign for a gun. Do they not realize they would be hit in the face with gun and your stabilizing hand wouldnt be in that position? How fucking dumb are niggers?

t. rural gun totingfag

also I unironically know that black kid in the pic. His name is literally Zion

>and shill for rural areas
No city water
No forced city utilities
No niggers
No crime
No car jacking
No homeless bums on the corner
No welfare offices near my house
No methadone clinics
No city buses
No protesters
No Black lives matter
No tranny bathrooms
No fag parades
More dogs
More guns
More trucks
More boats
More freedom
less democrats
Whats not to love?

Because Jow Forums is mostly filled with retarded hillbillys and rednecks. How is this not obvious

Again
>posting with pics and meme flag to be recognized
Guess you didn’t learn your lessson Jerome

only american cities suck

rural areas are peace of mind

catalonia flag sage

Cities are better with mostly white ppl desu. There are some /comfy/ cities in the Plains and Midwest that are chill and safe. That being said, most are infested with shitskins which make them poor, crowded and gross looking. At that point, rural living is just much more satisfying.

Attached: Fall-Farm-2-Web.jpg (598x382, 119K)

>thick jawline
>flat chested
user I....

Cities are where the minorities go

Cities turn people into NPCs. In order to avoid getting sensory overload, they have to turn off their brains. It’s why humanity is getting dumber as it’s getting more urbanized.

>has no concept of yuge tracts of land

Attached: IhlFGc1.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

they don't produce, they're centers for consumption and global (((market))) systems. I could imagine a city I like but it doesn't exist on a frequent basis

Both areas have their shit people but in rural areas you can avoid them and get peace and quiet. I see meth heads and redneck assholes all the time but at home I have no neighbors and the only sounds I hear are of nature. In cities the shit is everywhere you go and you live too close to people so if a neighbor is shit you're fucked. There is never any quiet and no stars. And you pay out the ass for the privilege of living with all that shit.

niggers

>Americans on Jow Forums despise cities so much and shill for rural areas?
Fuck off you commie rat. Some of us can afford property and a proper house. I wish I could let my dog go to kill you, but knowing that you are this jealous is better I guess

Attached: off_deck_feb_2017.jpg (4608x2592, 3.02M)

Crime, people are a lot worse, poverty, diseases. You could go on and on.

Going to be pretentious for a post.

The structure of mass society is dehumanizing. Especially in an American cities where everything is standardized and has no semblance of beauty. I would hate large cities regardless of if they were white or not, especially in the United States.

/thread

Why can’t nigs hold guns right? If he actually was firing a rifle, the butt would be smacking him in the face

Jeffersonian Agarianism is the way forward

The biggest problem with cities is the white liberals infesting them.

I'm not American but I still agree with them. In my opinion, cities suck because they're full of degenerate commies and the only things you can do there is work in an office and contribute to said degeneracy

Do you ever hear people bitching about Des Moines? How about Topeka? Pierre South Dakota? No you don't want to know why? Low black populations. That's probably just a coincidence though right?

Detroit, 1940

Attached: Detroit.jpg (1500x1045, 873K)

Jesus, imagine being such a fucking teat-sucking faggot that you no longer even have a drive or knowledge of how to sustain yourself.

Are city people the ultimate cucks? Their entire lives depend on other people. Someone fucks up and the electrical grid goes down? "Oh lawd, how am I gonna eat?!"

Absolutely disgusting if you're in this situation and call yourself a "man".

Cities are basically full of subhuman vermin scum. White? Black? Red? Green? Who cares? You're all the same fucking cancer on the ass of ebola to me. What's worse is that you disgusting rodents come out here in the countryside and bring your filthy habits and retardation with you, and then have the temerity to look down on us, when you wouldn't know what civilized mean if it drove a two-by-four up your prolapsed assholes.

What" Seattle, Portland, Austin, and San Francisco are full of White people.

Pretty shitty places - literally.

Because this is what my back yard looks like, not a view of concrete and garbage.

Attached: 44478116_474466013044200_5911367891273383936_n.jpg (2016x1134, 253K)

>austin

Attached: 1538769673633.jpg (582x463, 34K)

Because cities are full of niggers. You answered your own question retard.

Attached: C3489D1D-5CEE-40D8-A796-912E551AB572.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Attached: liberals_2_map.png (600x407, 21K)

No thank you.

Attached: 8923BFDA-33BE-4E31-BE3B-66BBF7616BDD.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Go to one and you'll see. I don't mean to just visit Manhattan, I mean see the larger city where people actually live

Most people on here are kids who have yet to leave the area where they went to school, so of course they are going to shit on any place that isn't their own suburban safe space.

Best post itt. Old New York was kino.

Attached: GettyImages-2672327.jpg (400x222, 23K)

t. pedo

that's a cute couple.

no lie :3

>live rural
>go outside at night
>only noises are leaves in wind
>only lights are the moon and stars
The city is an hour drive away, and that's the way I want to keep it.