Left the door to your house open

>left the door to your house open
>a hobo came in and sat in your couch
>it's cold outside and kicking him out would result in his death
>therefore you must allow the hobo to sit on your couch until he willingly leaves

this is what pro-lifers actually believe

Attached: hobo-platform.jpg (600x387, 371K)

>Find that on my couch
>Consider letting it stay after a bath
>See those cankles
>Castle Clause State
>Don't know what to do, don't know what to do...
>OPEN FIRE

How long did you spend coming up with this horrible metaphor?

shes a cute hapa

Huge difference between a baby and a smelly diseased tweaker fyi

that's a great anti immigration metaphor, OP

this. the tortured logic!

>be leftwing retard
>can’t understand simple argument
>make up ridiculous strawman instead

Except you produced the baby by your actions, whereas the hobo is there by his own volition. You made the child, it is your responsibility to take care of, you didn't cause the hobo to become homeless, nor did you force him into your home.

Attached: ShitpostGeneric.png (819x460, 15K)

looks like she's violating the nap to me

Attached: 1537478024181.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

That's what pro-illegal amnesty-ers believe

>It's OK judge. I cut the limbs off of this hobo and sucked his brains out with a vacuum cleaner because he sat on my couch. I'm powerful. All hail the earth mother goddess. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It's my right to shoot a fetus in self defense.

Attached: 1477363566089.jpg (624x546, 52K)

>All these mental gymnastics to rationalize murdering your child for convenience

Attached: 1446681043850.jpg (800x800, 172K)

If only science could figure out where these random hobos come from. What causes random hobos? It’s a mystery.

This. Fuck. She thought that was so profound. Kek

Attached: IMG_3394.jpg (605x340, 59K)

>you leave your front door open with a sign beside it that reads “hobos welcome”
>a hobo shows up and parks himself on your couch
>you decide you don’t want the hobo around after all
>you grab some channel locks and use them to rip the hobos arms and legs off while he’s still alive
>you use your channel locks to crush the hobos head
>you throw the hobo’s body in the dumpster after harvesting some of his organs to sell to medical research companies
>you #shoutyourhobodismemberment and vote for candidates who will procure taxpayer funding to carry out more hobo dismemberments

This is what pro-choicers actually believe.

Im mostly pro choice (women who have many or are happy about it are scum), but this is an awful argument

Wimyn have a CHOICE (usually) to engage in activities that run the risk of pregnancy. Those that get hit with the baby hammer should have been more careful. Adulthood is about responsibility, and just killing an unborn child because youre a whore and want to party more makes you scum

I fucking hate cankles.

False equivalency fallacy.

Anything's possible now that pot is legal......

Attached: 1514251913279.jpg (908x539, 59K)

Well yea except that you invited said hobo in in the first place.

The hobo isn't your own offspring, retard.

Nope, more like you left the door open and found a baby on your couch. Fucking pro choice retards always pick the dumbest metaphors intentionally to make it seem like they're not murdering.

Ironically alot of pro choice people would agree that the bum has the right to move in.

This. Just admit you are murdering a baby. There is nothing wrong with murder.

Attached: b9b9233f.jpg (300x356, 18K)

Ironic that the same NPCs who whine about the dehumanizing NPC meme have no problem pretending human fetuses are not human beings.

>Wimyn have a CHOICE (usually) to engage in activities that run the risk of pregnancy. Those that get hit with the baby hammer should have been more careful.

by the same logic, if somebody left the house and got shot, the person should be forced to die since he had a CHOICE to engage in activities that run the risk of getting shot?

it's doubly funny because you called my argument 'awful' while providing a triply awful counter-argument

Pregnancy doesn’t kill you.

Fucking pleb.

except women didn't. if they had, they wouldn't be aborting because they would want the child.

don't be stupid. leaving the door open = having sex. hobo = pregnancy. leaving the door open does not mean that one is obligated to feed the hobo

this is what welcomists/multikultists* actually believe

>Being a retard and leave your house open

See, this is why first worlders are in decline, why would you leave your door open unless they are people in the near proximity watching the door. Fucking retard in my country if you do that they will steal from you, and the cops will laugh at your face for being this retared

Attached: 1439935541746.png (853x650, 41K)

if the hobo happen to be your long lost child, are you not obligated to let him sit on your couch?

so kicking your children out of the house == murder now in your perverted reality?

how stupid are you? You must be an NPC. the hobo argument doesn't need to pretend the fetus is not human at all. it actually implies the opposite.

fucking NPC

A more apt comparison would be russian roulette.

kek op btfo

>not addressing the argument at all

I live in a gated subdivision... no hobos

Couldn't you call the police to pick up the hobo and take him to a local homeless shelter while not pressing charges. Hell. Pressing charges gets him better room and board and would result in a misdemeanor so he COULD get a job after.

Also remember to
>sage

The universe is not a safezone. Grow up, take responsibility ... and also - SHOW TITS!

>asking the fetus nicely to leave your body doesn't work
>the minimal amount of force required to remove the fetus from your body is to kill it
>therefore killing it is justified

this is not hard

Literally the purpose of sex is reproduction, dumbass. It's not an unintended side effect or a great, random tragedy.
It would be more like someone choosing to run through an active shooting range.

Attached: AIY5OHj.jpg (600x450, 40K)

You don’t get to kill a person who isn’t aggressing you.

Stupid faggot.

That's what non-white invasion supporters believe.

The fetus didnt make the concious decision to inhabit the womb

Exactly aggression requires intent.

>Literally the purpose of sex is reproduction, dumbass.

the purpose of anything is entirely subjective. so you have no basis for this assertion except your own personal opinion.

They arent, but they could have been. Is taking a morning afterpill abortion?>it's doubly funny because you called my argument 'awful' while providing a triply awful counter-argument

There have been no arguments in this thread from anyone, only absurd, reductionist, and purposefully obtuse metaphors.

>a person attaches itself to your body and suck off nutrients from you
>not aggressing

holy shit

oh come on, that is just not true!

they believe it is against the law to leave the door to your house closed too

Sure they are. A human being is a term in general usage to describe any member of the species Homo sapiens.

What species is a human fetus?

You invited it to do so.

Where's the part where I me having sex made the hobo materialize out of thin air?

Shitty analogy.
Fuck you.

Aggression requires intent.

if the fetus is incapable of concious decisions, then it has no value as a sentient entity therefore killing it is no different than taking antibiotics and killing billion of bacteria that's in your body stealing your nutrients even though these bacteria don't make concious decisions.

additionally, it's impossible to show that anything except yourself is conscious anyway, no any argument that comes from saying XYZ is conscious is basically shit

she got triggered it doesnt have to be logic

Sentience doesn’t define life. Not even human life.

How did this degenerate get past the gate, guard, and my dogs?

Attached: 1538881583614.png (483x385, 120K)

Consciousness is required for personhood?

Okay cool. Kill all the coma victims. Kill all the sleeping people.

Except you left your door open.
And the hobo didn’t just wander in, you made it.
Don’t want hobos, then don’t make hobo
Easy

You invited the child into your womb the moment you let some jabroni skeet in your axe wound. The child did not make the decision to inhabit the space or even chose to be made. You did that and you don't get to take away its life because you regret it.

Abortions are going to happen regardless of legality so mine as well offer a safe and clean way to do it.

Trespassing is a crime.

>Is taking a morning afterpill abortion?
Yes.
How
About
If you don’t want a baby, then don’t have penis in vagina sex, instead of worrying about pills and shit
Not fucking hard to not have penis in vagina sex

no i didn't, it's not even possible to do so because at the moment of sex, the fetus doesn't yet exist and therefore it would be impossible to invite it to anything.

if the fetus is incapable of intent then it's no different that bacterial infection that is perfectly ethical to be genocided with antibiotics

you cannot claim muh special human bean status and then flip it around to claim that it's incapable of intent. otherwise a drunk guy coming at you with a knife inhibit the same limbo where he's not sober enough to intend anything so you are not justified in using force to defend yourself?

This.
By consenting to sex you are consenting to a child.

Attached: 1539527938168.gif (400x300, 289K)

powerful argument lmao

Just admit you don’t believe in equal human rights and we can be on our way.

>ignoring the hole in the metaphor instead of trying to fill it.

You know if you filled in things more you actually would have done something on some level remotely useful rather then creating terrible logic.

Check.

>a person attaches
Due entirely to your actions.
You and you alone literally bring about that event through your own choice and action.
Consent to sex, consent to leech baby

Wanted to give ya a (you), this user.

Is it true all ancap’s are stupid?

>I didnt invite this chicken into my house
>it was a egg, not a chicken
>get this chicken out of my house

>And the hobo didn’t just wander in, you made it.

false. it's possible to have sex without getting pregnant.

additionally, since the fetus didnt' exist at the time of sex, how can you 'make' it. afterwards you might as well pass out for a week at which point you clearly cannot 'make' the fetus exist and attach itself to you.

>this.
>This.
>This.

Attached: b7b[1].png (1808x1088, 104K)

People like you make me pro choice. Only cause I wish you and your mother were aborted.

>You invited the child into your womb the moment you let some jabroni skeet in your axe wound.

by the same logic, if you went out of your house and you got stabbed, you 'invited' the stabbing?

>The child did not make the decision to inhabit the space or even chose to be made.

tuberculosis don't choose to inhabit my lungs or to be made either, yet i am justified in genociding it.

Hedonists get the rope.

>if you don't want people to stab you then don't go outside without wearing fullplate armor

>since the fetus didnt' exist at the time of sex, how can you 'make' it.
lmfao, you don't even know basic biology. that's hilarious. stick to what you know stupid.

>could you please stop putting fish in the lake just so people can catch them?

Being retarded enough to confuse tuberculosis with a unique, individual living human being.

Atleast I know you won't be pro creating, one less tainted gene pool

a person is perfectly justified in kicking a chicken out of his house so thank you for agreeing

>Due entirely to your actions.

so in case of rape, abortion if justified?

Next time I see you I’m going to punch you in the cunt as hard as I can.

And you better not bitch about it, because you and I both agree that I was simply exercising control over my own body when I did it.

Call police for trespassing hobo can sleep in comfortable prison & i can stay in my house

>non-argument

k

If you had closed your door this wouldn't have happened.

if the hobo came out of your penis while you were having sex it's probably a little different

user... I'm not entirely sure that's right.
>can't bathe self
>doesn't pay taxes
>can't sleep the whole night thru without crying and waking everyone up
>sucks your wife's tits non-stop

If the hobo is a female qt,I would invite to visit my basement...and check my dungeon

based poo

You didn't agree to a consensual stabbing relationship the same way two people consent to a sexual relationship.
Tuberculosis doesn't become a conscious being after a temporary growth period.
I'm not sure how you're coming up with these terrible analogies or how you justify them, but with a meme flag it's not surprising.

Attached: 1538269555231.gif (350x403, 509K)

>"additionally, since the fetus didnt' exist at the time of sex, how can you 'make' it."
>Hold gun to someones head
>Pull trigger
>They die 0.01 seconds later
>"But they didn't die at the exact time you pulled the trigger, so how could you have killed them?"

Attached: gohan new hairstyle.jpg (450x450, 62K)

>evicting trespassing fetus is wrong
>punching people is fine

you remind me of SJWs

Yes you invite many dangers to yourself everyday. Everytime you get in a car you invite the chance of an accident, just like everytime you have sex you invite the chance of pregnancy. And just like dealing with a car accident, you also have to deal with a pregnancy.
Tuberculosis is not the same as a child, and you know that. Quit being retarded