Who do people who are genetically similar hate each other?

>Indians hate Pakistanis
>Brits hate the Irish
>Swedes hate Danes
>Russians hate Ukrainians
>Kurds hate Arabs
>Arabs hate Jews
>Chinese hate the Japanese

Attached: f55.gif (480x270, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do brothers fist fight?

>Brits
I am assuming that you mean English. Everyone gets this wrong. Brits are English, Welsh, Scots and Northern Ireland.

What do we call people whomst reside on the British isle?

English don't hate the Irish anymore. And it's because the English are literally Irish mutts now where 1/4 Anglos admit that they have an Irish grandparent.

You can only hate people you come in contact with. There is no point in me hating someone on the other side of the globe.

>Dutch hate no one except moroccans and gypsies
Germhate is a meme

Religion, mostly.

Religion which causes ideological opposition which leads to war which leads to extended conflict which results in memes.

And Americans hate the blacks.

The British isle+s they’re collectively called Brits. It’s only the English who don’t like Ireland, they don’t like anyone.

The whole point is that literally every single ethnicity mentioned in the OP is related to whoever they hate. The Brits and Irish are related to each other. Pakistan and India used to be one country.

>Serbs hate Albanians and Turks
I agree, OP

Attached: when the power is just right.png (1247x684, 1.34M)

>Germans hate Poles

Proximity

kurds aren't genetically similar tro arabs

and jews hate everyone

They are. They are a mix of all the ethnic groups in the region, including Arabs, Persians, Mongol Turks and the rest.
Actually I made a mistake and should have said Kurds hate Turks instead of Arabs.

>Arabs hate Jews
the majority of jews arent semites.

this. hate is literally normal human behaviour that's why hate speech laws are so insidious and ridiculous

Attached: 5a2981e6fc7e93850a8b4568.jpg (460x258, 40K)

This, people fuck up British and English endlessly, mostly an Americanism.

True, true. They hate the goy.

Attached: B0CA68FE-A7FB-497C-A3A6-2B612203B1B3.png (1200x1385, 291K)

Kurds arent really genetically similar to arabs they are related to Iranians

Pretty sure Ireland and Scotland hate the English too. Nobody hates Wales tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_valley

This is only true until there is a legitimate threat from a group that is truly different. Its a throwback to when Europe was still completely European. Now that Europe is being invaded by outsiders, they will see their differences as trivial.

I'll give you an example. The chinese, japanese, and koreans have historically hated each other, but I've noticed that here in America, 2nd generation kids from these groups all hang out together, because they realize they have more in common with each other than they do with the dominate Western peoples. They start to band together as "asians" rather than fued between their separate ethnicities.

Not true at all even these so called arabs of syria and iraq are arabized armaic peoples thats why some of them have lighter skin. The true arabs are those yemeni and bahraini negroids

I don't know anyone who hates the Irish, Welsh and Scots but we do make fun of them.

>Indians hate Pakistanis
Half of the country geographically and a quarter by population have nothing to do with India as they are Pashtuns and Baloch however the Sindhis,Muhajirs and Punjabis are ethnically the same as Indians

They usually live close to each other so the grudges keep accumulating over the centuries. I'm sure they also hate their other neighbors.

Chinese and Japanese are very different

>kurds and arabs are similar genetically
being this much of a fucking retard

Attached: 12022647kurds.jpg (1190x514, 173K)

How's northern ireland these days?

Nah Japanese where the biggest patrons of china they took sino culture Japanese nobles spoke chinese rather than the peasents language

why do you touch yourself at night?

Attached: 1359514469910.jpg (853x480, 114K)

It might depend on where you lived. Where I came from, we commonly disliked the Irish because their fucking travellers always settled and surprise, surprise, thefts and other crimes would always spike. I know it's the diaspora and Ireland hates them as well but when you've been dealing with the cunts for decades, it does colour your judgement.

Are you calling irish gypsies

Emperor descends from Jomon chieftain and has been a "religious" figurehead while the Chinese/Korean descended elite fought each other as daimyo.

Tinkers, rather. Knackers too.

travellers are a seperate race almost. hard to explain

t. normal irish diaspora

har har har

Arent there more Pakis than irish in UK?

this is the proper reasoning

The most viciously anti-Irish people in Britain (not including NÍ loyalists) actually are Scottish Rangers fans. The English don't really have any strong feelings for us either way.

People hate their neighbours, that’s the usual trend throughout history.

Im not judgemental when it comes to hate. I hate everyone equally. Fuck humanity!

Attached: 1540006173532.jpg (576x768, 115K)

doubt it overall theres alot though

rangers fans are
pondlife

Never heard of family feuds?

Joo's 'n' Poo's
Gas mark 12

Because when you live next to someone you pick up on their bad habits.

That's true
Everybody hates brazilians

Narcissism of minor differences

Oh sure because Celtic supporters are innocent dindus. It’s a catholic Protestant thing which is taught to both sides in school etc. They both need to grow up and stop teaching about it in schools.

Geographic proximity > historical conflicts

Cause your mixed race mutts your children dont go to school and u fuck at the age of 5

Cause mine what?

>Chinese hate the Japanese
The real good one is how much Koreans and Japs hate each other, even though they're basically the same people.

>Ukrainians hate Russians
Ftfy
Russians don't give a shit about Ukrainians

lel

English isn't even the language of Brazil, so you have no excuse here

>not why are people who are geographically close hate each other

uncanny valley + genetical split in the similiraty occuring due to a divide in geography, point of view, etc
it's almost like it was natural to be "racist" (or, well, "xenophobic" in this case).
hmmm

that's how tribes work, and that shit is ingrained in our DNA.

as if each one of those isn't significantly inferior

Attached: a1.jpg (602x709, 52K)

u ar rook da sram

>Arabs and Jews are genetically similar
>Jews are a race
Lol

none can compare to my distaste for americans, however

Real Jews are an ethnic people who are genetically similar to Palestinians

Apart from the japs everything else is anglos fault

Like half of the "English" here are quarter paddy

>Real Jews are an ethnic people who are genetically similar to Palestinians
Wrong. I knew there was a disinformation kike shill in this thread.

>>Arabs hate Jews
Jews are kazarian whiteys. We want to remove whiteys.

>"real jews"
all jews are more similar to one another group than they are to their respective host populations.
jews are jews, period.
they don't change, and keep trying to pretend it's some other yid who did bad things, despite profiteering previously.
3 continents, during 5 millenias.
At this point, it's not simply ingrained in them to be like that, it's their nature, what defines them.

totally bro we should just be able to chimp out and beat each others brains in
survival of the fittest, kang of the hill

Attached: urrrr.jpg (800x450, 45K)

The English hate the Irish, the Scottish, the Italians, the Pakistanis, the French, the Polish, the Spanish, the Germans, the Americans, the Africans, the Chinese, and those fucking Argentinians alongside hundreds of others.

Meanwhile being from Yorkshire includes all of the above, Lancashire, and the South.

Indians, Greeks and Welsh are cool though, though the last ones are Sheep-Shaggers and you shouldn't trust them around livestock.

>comes from a 3rd world shithole
>reapply same stupidity in new place
jews are trash, and so are arabs.
hook nose? both check
mutilate dick? both check
write in the wrong direction? both check
retarded sand cult? both check
diddling kids is part of the cult? both check
culture bent on trade rather than production? both check

>mudshits are the anglos fault, somehow
nah, just hurka going to durka.
pakistan is simply a rebellious secessionist province of india that pretends it's a country as far as i'm concerned, and that keeps making ridiculous claim of the same nature regarding kashmir.
it's essentially like a small monkey trying to fuck with an elephant.
so, if you want to go to town and are hesitating, remind yourself, Myanmar did it, and noone batted an eye aside from a few whiney liberals.

because they spend a lot of time learning why they should hate each other, like white people in ghettos
in contrast, they don't know shit about distant foreigners or have any grudges and often get caught up in exoticism