AAA HAHAHAAAHHAHAAA

AAA HAHAHAAAHHAHAAA

Attached: IMG_20181020_104602.jpg (980x938, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoZWo31cBzI
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/20170106-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you got your loicence for a march

OI OI YA GOT A LOICENSE FOR DAT YA CHEEKY CUNT

Attached: article-2336784-1A1F5908000005DC-812_634x1184.jpg (634x1184, 170K)

those are the fags who will stop muslims ? hahahahahaha

Needing police protection for being nationalists with a national flag; says a lot about the state of the country, doesn't it?

that IS pretty pathetic, though

>”Yeah, I’m part of the US-UK Law Enforcement Exchange Program. How’d you know?”

Attached: 0E5E1EDB-7271-4D0A-B63D-9AC6009A8070.jpg (825x823, 119K)

>the absolute state of british rightwingers

It's fucking pathetic

Albeit probably in a mozzie dominated town

>leaves Church under King Henry VIII because of divorce and "remarriage"
>immediately followed by unrest in royal succession on ethnic lines (Protestant/Catholic)
>immediately followed by unrest in peasantry for stealing their churches, destroying statues, ripping jewels out of bibles, looting monasteries, confiscating peasant land given to them by the Church to work the fields, squandering all the Church's wealth and reinviting the Jews
>after first Judeo-Freemasonic lodge set up in London in 1717, effectively depose monarchy with parliamentary gov't
>natural result of split from Church resulted in current secular order via working of said Masons
>import degenerate Americanism
>Anglicans approve of neo-pagan contraception in 1930
>population replacement rate falls, demographics fail
>multiculturalism
>thus Islam

The irony is its just a group of polish fruit pickers who are caught up in a police drill.

The size of that lad, what an absolute unit.

Translation: I’m a leftwing cuck who laughs at the only people willing to save me from the Muslims I’m too retarded to stop letting into my country

Hahahahaha you think subhuamn Muslims can take over anywhere? You low IQ faggots constantly get btfo by the superior white man. Just look at Iraq and Afghanistan

>the absolute state of retards who don’t support their brothers because they’re too ducking retarded to understand the importance of unity

^^ Talmud Rubenstein is going mad, you triggered him guys

lel

Attached: A371634A-4A2D-4322-8A5A-381CCC58C5FC.jpg (750x516, 88K)

Says the anglo

Did they forget to pay their teaspoon license?

Peter hitchens was right about England and it makes me sad.
>England is gone and finished

Attached: CA5A270D-8A67-4B61-B3FA-7BEC9807D606.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

There is a big difference between fighting muslims from outside and fighting muslims from inside. You still have time drive all the non english away before they actually become significantly large in number.

I'M NOT OWNED I'M NOT OWNED

Not them Abdullah, the long suffering quiet ones itching for a chance for you to run amok so we can fucking nail you.

UK is ruined.

This is why you don’t have marches in the fall and winter, wtf were they thinking?

They will by marrying 4+ women and having 10+ kids. Meanwhile the average bong has slag shag and a cat.

You bombed my country twice, forced us to import turkroaches after the war and helped the jews take over the world tell me again how we are brothers?
No brothers would backstab each other like this

youtube.com/watch?v=IoZWo31cBzI

Attached: Waterloo Square.jpg (900x578, 370K)

>writing on the cross of St George

Hooligans are the worst.

Attached: 1521991821328.png (720x540, 500K)

As a Quebecker I can safely say that you evil fucks deserve EVERY last inch of brown cock up your anemic shit pipe.

>Hahahahaha you think subhuamn Muslims can take over anywhere
user...

Attached: Muslims-Pray-on-Parliament-Square-Westminster-Photo-Breitbart-London-Rachel-Megawhat[1].jpg (1280x854, 218K)

Based youkipper

Attached: 1.png (769x202, 24K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA FPBP

Attached: 1465741878114.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Attached: 1539388877660.jpg (480x360, 44K)

I don't think we get that much cops out for our SS veteran marches

Attached: 16.-marts-2.jpg (630x420, 97K)

It's just like A Clockwork Orange, fuck me.

Attached: 1509221493504.jpg (633x758, 68K)

You can't expect to defeat your enemies if there's traitors. White liberals and leftists need to be dealt with first, otherwise your country will continue to turn brown and ugly.

They still look so sharp and determined at this age. Unlike the young neo nazis who look like trash.

The want to shoot al these muzzles in wor country man

AAA HAHAHAAAHHAHAAA

Not if he is black.

This. My family are catholic and numerous and so too shall my sons and daughters be.

Muslims aren't the reason they have to hide behind police, its because everyone hates fascists and would rightfully beat the fuck out of them without the police wall.

UK, Sweden, France, Germany. The four horsemen of the apocalypse. Even though the Brits brought all of this upon the world, I say a prayer for them, in English.

No excuses we need to sort our country out.

Because In Baltics it wasn't Fascism versus Communism it was Germans versus Russians with Our Nations caught in the middle.
They are Nationalists first and foremost

Attached: 983962.jpg (1000x541, 188K)

>brittish police protecting the protestors from the unruly mobs
absolutely based

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOMMY TOMMY!

Attached: justbritain.jpg (361x403, 19K)

The sad part is that they most likely arent even racist but civic nationalist that hate islam and adore jews.

>Even though the Brits brought all of this upon the world
We are not solely to blame for the other nations, the Anglo-American global hegemony have collective responsibility for the rest of the world however we did bring destruction upon ourselves.

>nanny state described in one picture

Allahu akbar

You can only feel nationalism if your people were a part of the process. People like you are homeless, that’s why you become communists. To justify your own false moral superiority when the truth is you are a violent authoritarian promoting a failed and evil system.

Never saw it. Elaborate plis?

Attached: 1535417354783.jpg (250x242, 11K)

Brother your leaders have been fucking up since Cromwell. America’s only been fucking up since since the 1900s.

based

Yeah, because fascists aren't authoritarian at all are they?

Attached: stalin4.jpg (769x1168, 135K)

fuckin lol

these pics articulate the death of the west better than most people realize

Fascism promotes nationalism too and communism does the exact opposite. There is nothing wrong in being a fascist.

Attached: 1537666043103.png (1000x1000, 102K)

>America’s only been fucking up since since the 1900s.
From where you're standing this must seem like an 18 karat run of bad luck... but the truth is... the game was rigged from the start...

Good thing the UK is getting cucked by dirty degenerate terrorist. That is what they deserve for stealing those Argentinian islands that belongs to them!

Attached: 1470292549532.jpg (163x160, 6K)

>needing protection to walk outside

How pathetic

>since Cromwell
FUCK OFF
Cromwell is a right and proper lad. He did in 10 years what 600 years of English kings had failed to do which is to unite the British isles. He set the country on the course of parliamentary democracy, built the largest navy in the world, founded the new model army, never lost a battle, BTFO the Dutch and brought the English economy from the brink of collapse

I sometimes ponder on the idea that this universe is only to entertain some fu**ked up aliens that watch this like a tv show because they’re so advanced they need real people to play in their tv shows.

Attached: 7529CBB4-9995-4FD9-A9FA-1FE789ECC5A1.png (903x745, 566K)

OOOHHH TOMMY TOMMY

Attached: 0002.jpg (900x600, 276K)

jesus christ that country is a joke.

Attached: edl-dudley-march-112-1423480039.jpg (1000x667, 481K)

Aye, but he made one fatal mistake.
>He trusted the Jew

Attached: 20140920-d187.jpg (600x400, 96K)

>What is WW2 you fucking (((Anglo)))
You deserve everything you’re getting now and much, much worse that is coming in the near future. Who exactly do you fucking think you are? You jackasses spend your entire existence being the literal Jews of whites, constantly backstabbing every other white nation on Earth, and then when you finally get your reward for being the jews of whites, you bitch and whine and cry. You fought for all of this. You wanted this. Now you reap what you sow.

Attached: DFBDF9C1-6E2C-4503-BE1D-04107536A089.jpg (648x1024, 173K)

>siberian farmer falls of a ladder
>yep, this ones going in the black book!

Attached: 1534362069820.png (500x1303, 247K)

Imagine how hilarious, yet sad, but entertaining it would be for an alien to enter this dimension and experience multiple of our faiths in real time.

that is pretty funny, our own country hates its real citizens, look at all the homosexuals and communist NPCs taking pictures so they can virtue signal on kikebook with their $2000 phones made by asian child labour economic slavery. Can't wait for the retribution be it muslim takeover, the ecological apocalypse or otherwise.

So?
England would go on to birth the industrial revolution, modern economics, vaccination, antibiotics and become the dominant global power

>[BRITANNIA INTENSIFIES]
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Kek

That would be this guys.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Attached: meme2.gif (940x300, 459K)

Watch it! It's good

>literal Jews of whites
Can confirm it's the same in the colonies.

This is AoE 2. I can see a priest in the middle.

ew shut up

This. So much. Really grinds my gears

No, those are British people.

Americans with guns is what has been, is, and will stop Muslims.

The streets are so fucking dirty look at the islands

Attached: happy-british-muslim-women.jpg (968x681, 56K)

1000's show up in England Parade to Support Hillarry!

Attached: CNN.jpg (197x123, 25K)

Read the book too, it's good.
Dystopian piece where crime goes almost entirely unpunished, demoralized weak adults are subject to the violent whims of youths, and the main character (also a criminal) gets subjected by brainwashing to fix his tendency towards criminality. The violent gangs listen to classical music and drink milk at bars.

Retarded teenagers like the movie because it's edgy and cool.
Sensible people like the book/movie because a real horrorshow.

(You)

Attached: 1540050455567.jpg (980x938, 402K)

Communism failed. Get over it.

This is the first thing that struck my mind.How the fuck does anyone in his right mind dares to defile his flag? Even the nigger immigrants that grow up here know better than that. agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/20170106-2

At least they're supportive of Britain
I've got no problem with immigrants who are pro-Britain and love the culture, language and traditions

You're not our Brothers you were a nuisance in the entire existance we Germans existed you kept Wars going beetween France and Germany and switching sides each 10 years and it was you who destroyed our Culture and our Reich and are at fault that my Country is the state it is in.
People can yell all they want about Muh Brothers muh unity fact is that you are not my "Brother" the only Country that is our Brother is Austria.

Attached: 15392905851521.jpg (540x764, 142K)

Forgot the Swiss too

Attached: 1414696128385.png (121x140, 50K)

you started two world wars that have made white nationalism taboo.

This is all your fault.

Islam pro-britain? lol
they love their culture, not yours.

>tfw you have to try to take over Europe every few decades

What the fuck does German Nationalism have to do with "muh huwhite nationalism"

Almost as bad as the faggots who constantly think because they have White skin that they are like us.