What's going on with the white kids?

Why is Americas top young scientist an Indian kid every fucking year. Why are white kids not working hard at science? Are they all busy getting laid?
physicsworld.com/a/americas-top-young-scientist-uses-ai-to-improve-pancreatic-radiotherapy/

Rishab Jain with his mentor Döne Demirgöz. Jain was awarded the title of “America’s Top Young Scientist” and received a $25,000 prize.

Attached: Rishab-Jain-Done-Demirgoz-635x442.jpg (635x442, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhirubhai_Ambani
youtu.be/slW6k9Xti90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are all busy making dank Jow Forums memes.

Social media has completely taken over white kids life. No time for anything else.

Are Indians immune to social media?

Do you seriously presume they would let a white kid win? Look at the board of these orgs, look at the judges, look at the application handlers, look at the tutors, tell me what you see

That's just an excuse that the lazy losers make.

Look at white families nowadays, most kids are lucky if they have one good parent, many don't even have that.

Yeah but upper middle class white family structure is largely still intact. It's just the lower classes that have mostly broken families.

Indian don’t even have furniture in their houses... those kids have nothing to do besides homework

Frankly social media and other distractions make more sense than broken family thing. White families are not all that broken.

Gotta play dat fortnite BBBOOOOOOYYYYYYY

This. Whitey is too busy playing vidya to bother With SCIENCE.

What Indian homes have you been to? I think you are confusing them with the feather Indians. The ones that live in my neighborhood have pretty much everything including Xbox and PlayStation.

Just because the families aren't broken doesn't mean the parents are good.

Let me tell you why. White kids are conditioned for mediocracy and the ones that are smart are kicked in the head until they collapse. Unless you're a minority, a woman, or your white father is someone, you're shit out of luck. You will be shit on by the media, the education system, and the job market. I know first hand because I was a poor white trash kid who made it to an elite college. I saw first hand the shit that went down in these places and its absolute horse shit. White people have every reason to be mad.

>Are they all busy getting laid?
Let's hope they are raising families with that sex, otherwise it's masturbation and this trend will only get worse.

Yeah. Affirmative Action and "Diversity" hiring practices aren't real things...

Attached: newspaper pepe.png (483x470, 184K)

Wouldn't they mix it up a bit if it was diversity? No Blacks, no chinks, no Jamals, No whites? An Indian every year? How is it diversity. Have you seen a spelling bee in last 15 years? All Indians.

"Diversity" just means non-white.
You could have a room of just blacks, and it would be diverse by blue checkmark standards.

Yeah diversity would mean a lot more blacks and Hispanics.

Yeah they are, look at the divorce and out of wedlock birth stats. Also the overall death of the white middle class, the gov't and even our own fucking people sold us out to sand niggers and gooks. My own life sucked growing up, sad thing is the deceint ones are now fucking eachother over, the men are now shitheads and daughters entitled sluts. I hate it.

Faggot

indians being good at math and science is something bad abotu white people?
that doesnt make any sense. that's like saying it's white people's fault that niggers are violent.

So close.

Attached: 1539822593518.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

This. Smart White kids are all making memes or YouTube videos or some other social media trend.

Attached: 1536473291176m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

This applies to literally everyone that isn't a nigger or a muzzie, poos and chinks don't benefit from affirmative action.

True. Affirmative action is for Blacks and Hispanics only. And affirmative action would produce a black or Hispanic winner every other year.

Inb4 those are Hwhite poos

Indian parents are strict As fuck and his parents will probably beat the shit out of him if he doesn't perform well
1 this beating and abuse from his parents will make him successful but he probably will be a ceo of a successful company i.e why we see many Indians as CEO of established companies
I.e Google, Microsoft as they are probably profit oriented and are thought other things don't matter in life & only looser focous in it . Also this is why you will rarely see a Indian Elon musk, Nikolai tesla

Who exactly is dhirubhai ambani or tatas or mittals, baka

Who are they? Never heard of them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhirubhai_Ambani

I) >I said rarely .
2 ) Dirubai was not encouraged by his family to start his business
3 ) there are more Indians then all the whites from U.SA, Cannada , Europe , Auz, Nz & South America combined .
So we have very few of them as in percapita numbers
4 ) also here most of my teachers tell constant shit like Graduation is not enough you need to do post graduation , government job is best job, private sector is slavery people who visited the west are gods chosen people and you should wag your tail behind them like a dog . All these things don't encourage people to work hard

This and checked.

> All these things don't encourage people to work hard
Brainlet tier

No. Indian in the US are pretty good Academically. The school valedictorian at our school has been an Indian kid for last 4 years and we have like 1% Indians in the school.

>at our school
Mods pls ban

What's the matter pajeet. Half of Jow Forums is school aged kids. Deal with it.

>Get 220 billion rupees
>???
>Profit
His family should be worth a lot more considering how much India's grown in the past decade.

> Brainlet tier
Not an argument

They are the Jews of India kek XD

Enjoy your ban
His sons combined are one of the richest people in the world
Arguments are made with facts, not with what your teacher told you

They just need brown scientists and Indians are smart and brown.

And yet, all these brainy curry rats still can’t figure out, why 600 million curry rats are shitting in the streets of India in 2018.

Curry rats living in the USA represent the top 3% of the Indian IQ curve. Truth is average curry rat IQ is 85.

There has to be some sort of rigging going on. Since whites should be the most intelligent race, they should be winning at least half these things

Indians are usually smart everyone knows this

I am not getting banned you shithead.

Only about 200 million shit in the open now

>His sons combined are one of the richest people in the world
Lolwut, did you forget how to English poojeet? Even if you didn't it doesn't answer my statement.

India was, is, and always will be one maggot infested open air sewer.

Must be all that high IQ at play.

How so?

Whites don't really have the same drive as Indians

>Whites are the most intelligent race
>Spent most of history living in mudhuts until the Jews allowed them into their own cities
Kek

no but they're not meticulously targeted by the luciferian kabbal

Attached: daemonworship.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

We are already given up on and betrayed by our own kind. It's our parents and society's fault.

Well one, you just said his sons combined are one of the richest people in the world which is unintuitive since they're two separate people. On top of that, they'd have been worth more had they just stuck all the money he had into an Indian bank, and just eaten the interest, even buying land would have been more profitable than whatever his sons actually did with it.

Muhammad specifically declared a war against India, we've been at war with Islam for 1400 years all our neighbors have fallen to it, what are you talking about

You clearly are a victim and you can't really read paragraphs which make me really sad :'(

If it weren't for the intervention of whites, you wouldn't even have a country Schlomo

The high sex drive coupled with the fact that no white woman wants to fuck us (blessing in disguise to be honest) is also a huge contributor to success

>they're 2 sepreate people
His industries were divided among them after his death.
What are you even talking about one them is a petrol giant the other son didn't so well but is still a billionaire

>victim
Nigger tier, your environment doesn't define you

White people have an innate talent for memetic warfare and also have the highest built in self confidence of any race. They let ugly poo virgins do the boring hard science along with the Asians and they let black people act like funny chimps who make occasionally good music while still remembering they’re on top without another thought.

I mean seriously, every single minority in the west has a massive inferiority complex. It’s hilarious. Outside of spics in southern border states, I find whites and spics actually tend to get along well in an everyday context but I wouldn’t prefer their society whatsoever.

Here bucko watch the video, also he is the reason for the rise in T-Series
youtu.be/slW6k9Xti90