Is this true? Migration a human right?

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2018/10/20/un-migration-compact-expected-to-say-migration-is-a-human-right/

Attached: Gibsmedatbordercrossing.jpg (572x768, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=MRtEgdgj_XQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR10_rzMpZiThZYiU6kWrdQOPaMaIZogseLAk7Or2Xiz8gzqmD1i86T4O40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASZD MEG CIGANY KURVA ANYAMNAK MINDENT VISSZA

Attached: 55E3910F-9FA6-4E94-B7CB-4EC418A805E6.jpg (1024x498, 75K)

just fucking leave the UN already, fuck em

I think every single prime minister and president is saying no to that

>when you realize the UN brews leftist meth to get them all killed

Human rights are literally made up on the spot.

That's how I read that "compact" as well. The UN would cease to defacto matter, because it would be one giant nation.
The UN is continuing the bullshit even as the US is waking up.

gotta be the Germans that proposed this!

It would help with pic related. They'll need our help!

Attached: NP-ARRRRR.jpg (567x763, 73K)

they would never apply that "human right" to whites though, never forget it

Attached: 1511532168829.jpg (1006x712, 345K)

Are these people for real? Fucking hell how could Communism infect so many braincells worldwide?

Why should an ISIS terrorist have a "migration right" to anywhere he pleases? Are these people actually retarded or something?

>justifying American exit from UN
based

can the president pull us out on his own or do we need congress?

Everything that Jews want is a human right. Everything that Jews don't want is a crime against humanity.

The (((((((((((((((((((((((((World Bank))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1532582981547.jpg (602x601, 74K)

send them all to Switzerland then

>143 million

It is, nobody should be restrainer from emigrating (like Trump ordered Honduras and Guatemala to do).
However, control of who crosses their border is every nation’s right.
HOWEVER, given how much the US has contributed to the absoluye state of Honduras for strategic reasons (mainly ensuring safe passage of the coke to America), America should also bear with the humanitary crisis.
Mutts, you make your own bed. Lay on it.
Shouldn’t Trump be undoing Hillary and Obama’s wrongs?

All wars are bankers wars
youtu.be/5hfEBupAeo4

>welfare
>no borders
a recipe for success

people deserve no rights beyond the right to live, the right to defend themselves and the right to own property

The goal of the united nations has always been to destroy the idea of a "nation" and to put themselves in sole control of all people of the earth.

This is just another in a long line of steps attempting to do that.

Uhh... Isis is only 1% of the population!!! And it's the JV TEAM!!!! IT'S NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL MUSLIMS!!! OMG YOU FUCKING RACIST XENOPHOBIC BIGOT!!

>lets take the people that hate us
That has worked mighty fine for Europe.

Nah fuck that

I remember when people thought that 'one world government' is a conspiracy theory

>given how much the US has contributed to the absoluye state of Honduras for strategic reasons (mainly ensuring safe passage of the coke to America), America should also bear with the humanitary crisis

Cocaine trafficking is entirely responsible? I'm asking, not arguing. Have sauce on whatever CIA op is used?

>congress
>for the fucking UN
wew

>143 million
>x 10

We're here forever.
>The U.N. Charter deliberately made no provision for the withdrawal of member governments, largely to prevent the threat of withdrawal from being used as a form of political blackmail, or to evade obligations under the Charter. Japan’s withdrawal from the League of Nations in March, 1933 (to signal its repudiation of the League’s condemnation of Japan’s invasion of China) was very much on the minds of the Charter’s drafters. (The other two major Axis powers, Germany and Italy, also withdrew from the League.) Some have questioned, therefore, whether it is even permissible for Members to withdraw from the U.N. The only other example of an effort to withdraw — by Indonesia in 1965 — actually tends to show that withdrawal, at least in the short term, has no force or effect.

Positive rights are memes made up on the spot. Negative rights are true rights.

bingo

no we're not, all we have to do is cut funding and the UN falls apart
if our only way to leave is to disband it completely then so be it

They're calling the invasion of illegals from mesoamerica "The march of the migrants." Sounds benign right? They manipulate and pervert the language to make right wrong and wrong right.

If it's true, then they all need to die. Protecting ourselves and finishing off traitors within will be absolute priorities.

Attached: 1539556316947.jpg (625x265, 43K)

And we can sure as hell kick them out of our country.

So the only choice left is to kill invaders...

Expell the un and leave it.

>HOWEVER, given how much the US has contributed to the absoluye state of Honduras for strategic reasons (mainly ensuring safe passage of the coke to America), America should also bear with the humanitary crisis.

fuck off, Honduras was a shithole even before coke was a thing

Lets assume there's an increase of 10 degrees everywhere. SInce the middle is completely fucked, we're all moving to Canada right?

For real, there won't be any question about it. Canada's autonomy will be less than nothing once it's an existential crisis for the USA. The real problem is how much we're going to fuck the place up by filling it with third world garbage before that day arrives.

Time to leave the UN

6 GORILLION

This applies to every country? If it’s a human right to be able to migrate anywhere that means I can go to any shithole country I want and squat there right?

After decades of carefully facilitating large scale illegal migration/trafficking that never quite reaches levels that would cause citizens to revolt, they'll send one insanely massive wave.

Not sure how that will play out. 2048, see you then. Dress comfortably.

>UN was created to maintain the sovereignty of all nations
>now committed to dismantling sovereign borders

wut

Juden

The Jewish dominion over earth is almost complete, soon total Africanization will occur and we will finally have peace. It will be like you never existed, your past, present and future will be African. Mashallah.

Attached: 1532286053634.jpg (960x846, 224K)

Alaska is big enough to settle many, many millions of people

Confiscated any bike wheels lately moite?

This. But it's too late, we have won.

That's pretty much going to be the end of the UN.

UN in french mean one.
This is the one world government we've been warned about.
They already make laws that govern most of us.
So it goes... Municipal, provincial, national and now international government. (Change the names to what ever is appropriate in your own country)
We really need to find a way to dissolve the UN, and a lot of the laws and treaties written there. Not all, some of them make sense.

>Indonesia is the same as the US and is a permanent security counsel member

Kys or read a book you niggerbrained faggot

How else is the antichrist going to rule the world?

Yes, lets all migrate to africa and replace the native population

Watch the movie "Kill the Messenger". Or research the life of the investigative journalist that was the basis for the movie.

We should just swap places with the Browns. White people could go to Shithole "X" and build civilization...yet again. Just to prove it. No swaps after that.

there is no way this could possibly backfire, keep on going

Seen it. Didn't realize that was it.

I don't mind the CIA but all their fucking drug running causes some really annoying problems.

GOOD WATCH
youtube.com/watch?v=MRtEgdgj_XQ&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR10_rzMpZiThZYiU6kWrdQOPaMaIZogseLAk7Or2Xiz8gzqmD1i86T4O40

>>UN was created to maintain the sovereignty of all nations
Created under the guise of...
So they can build their web of laws, with little resistance. And no input from the citizens.

Indios and mestizos don’t hate America
I am not saying drug trafficking is the only reason why Honduras is shit. The population are obviously to blame the most. However America cannot shake off all responsibility after it’s been didling into Honduras for probably over a century now, going back to the days of banana trade, passing through their cold war doctrine in Latin America.
Even leaving all that aside, the thing is that Hillary’s State Department orchestrated a coup in 2009 which made everything go to new levels of shit. Not only did Hillary shit on Europe with the Arab Spring, now this is happening.

I can't figure out if Jews always get away with it or never get away with it.

On the one hand, they've been kicked out of everywhere and there have been some rougher expulsions along the way. On the other, they lie about the magnitude of negative consequences so....just can't tell.

The real "right" they're talking about is access to white people.

It's funny how this "right" is not reciprocal. Like what "right" (according to them) does a white guy in Estonia have to just up and move to Namibia without Namibian officials having any say in the matter or recourse to check his background and determine what he has to offer the country?

there is nowhere for them to be expelled to this time, the whole world is onto them now
it will be the LAST shoah

Last time I checked I don't have a right to enter anyone's house.

It makes just as much sense in the macro.

Attached: 1539099303693.jpg (477x403, 18K)

The globalization.

One more reason for me to think its ok to violate human rights

>Mutts, you make your own bed. Lay on it.
>read: some guy in a trailer park in Charlestown, West Virgina who has nothing to do with any of that shit should be punished for it by having his daughter knife-raped by MS 13 members.

"Human rights" are game rules. If they are conducive to the apex players' agendas, they're assiduously enforced. If they're inimical to the apex players' agendas, they're no longer rights.

The UN needs to be shattered into a million pieces.

memeflag jew

Attached: 1539854833158.jpg (348x441, 57K)

Gotta spend money to make money, as they say. In order to achieve their goals, the CIA needs massive amounts of capital. Instead of having to get all funds from the government, and coincidentally be exposed to oversight and audits, they gain their funds covertly so to hide their true capital reserves.
I still don't trust the CIA, whatever it is they're trying to accomplish.

why does the the UN presume their words are somehow more legitimate than Trump or Orbans words. I'll say no to the UN too.

Attached: 1540025922724.jpg (2190x3000, 578K)

That would destroy all civilization.

This is a declaration of war.
The UN should be treated like ISIS and wiped out

Attached: 1539196150176.png (1354x909, 501K)

thats the point

You're right. Trump's too much of a puppet and coward to do anything, though. Same with our military veterans. All cowards.

(Yeah, I'm feeling quite 'blackpilled' today.)

That lady is Australian...

What’s with the American flag

So, colonization was ok?

The anti-christ will possess the kingdoms of the earth. It was foretold and it was come to pass.
Jew,black,indian or whatever people are all evil and will willingly do evil (the majority) until the end of the world is come upon us and the wrath of God is poured on earth.

What we we thinking?
1946, we have the only nuclear bomb and long distance bomber, we are the richest most powerful country on earth. Why didnt we nuke Russia and China and occupy Europe, colonize the world?
Instead we gave away the secrets our men worked so long and hard on, technology. Farming, mass production, and worst of all medical technology. The third world would have 2 surviving children per couple and die of old age at 45, as was always the case. We thought that by being friendly with China they would become civilized like us, instead they stole from us and are trying to destroy us. The blacks we took out of the savage jungle and taught them how to read and reason, they hate us with a passion and want us to suffer to death. The jews we saved from righteous persecution in Germany, they infiltrated every institution from media to education to politics to enslave us and make us suffer.
Why are whites so pathologically empathic? If we were as bad as they all say we'd kill them. They have no fear of us, no shame of their inferiority, only blind programmed hate for Western Civilization and whites.

We should have killed them all and ruled over the dregs of whats left. Instead the boomers stabbed their children in the back to send their suffering to their master in hell, Molech

Attached: 1464974887635.png (1181x866, 215K)

Funny how everybody's got a right to migrate TO a 1st-world welfare state but no-one has the right to LEAVE (real thing, exit tax proposals in Finland, for example)
I get it, brain drain, lack of willing sheeple to act as providers...

Germany, Italy, Japan, Hungary and Romania did nothing wrong. We picked the wrong side. Simple as.