/cic/ Canada is COLLAPSING part 533 - The RAKENING Edition

As you know, Canadian crude oil has collapsed from $60/barrel to nearly $10 in just 2 months. Canada pumps out 4M bpd.

>Canada is now losing $100M a DAY
>That's nearly 7% of Leaf GDP

That's the equivalent to the US losing $1B a day or $365 BILLION a year. There would be riots in the street. Not in Canada. Canadians take it like the cucks they are.

>CANADA IS COLLAPING AND LEAFS ARE KEKS

Attached: andrakeczyk6 big ass rake.jpg (1002x614, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I make the file smaller on phone
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canadian Oil, aka Western Canadian Select, is now down to nearly just $10.

>pic related

Attached: leaf oil.png (708x932, 124K)

This is how hard and fast leaf Oil has collapsed.

Attached: LEAF OIL BTFOD.jpg (702x730, 245K)

THIS is what Leaf food cucks are forced to pay by the Dairy Mafia in Canada.

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

The day of the rake is upon us.

Attached: andrakeczyk3.jpg (1080x1380, 621K)

>I post online walmart prices because it makes me feel better

Attached: 1539204316542.jpg (1471x991, 186K)

Bump

Attached: 1527724197847.gif (416x234, 1021K)

does this mean i will be able to import some blubber chewing leaf to mow my lawn?
how are the exchange rate now

Attached: leaficide.png (1174x662, 311K)

Why are you so concerned about egg prices when your main fucking export and hard currency driver just COLLAPSED from $60 to nearly $17?

Attached: andrakeczyk5.jpg (2532x1374, 1.04M)

this is my grocery bill from last night

1/2

Attached: 20181020_122431.jpg (4160x3120, 3.95M)

Photo by some leaf in another thread. How does it make you feel leaf?

Attached: 1540048243338.png (650x433, 473K)

I'm bored waiting for a client so I took the first thing from my fridge. Use it however you want, not here to disprove and approve of anything.

Would be interesting to see other leafs post something.

Attached: le_food_prices.jpg (4368x2808, 1.1M)

what would the pic on the right cost in canada based on the prices canada has? pic related

(can you even afford to click it itis a whole megabyte)

Attached: canada 75 vs us 75.jpg (2352x1105, 360K)

i picked on kekistani user for being picky about meat in the last thread
but that is basically garbage for a regular food price

2/2

bought the fancy eggs this time

Attached: 20181020_122502.jpg (4160x3120, 3.99M)

>$6.66
t.

Attached: cripdeau-$8-milk-bags.png (1044x1108, 1.39M)

>$13/kg for factory tenderized meat with shitty breading that at best should lower the value of the meat
yikes

Kike.

>ring ring

Attached: food sadist headquarters.jpg (759x508, 120K)

Attached: food price sadist.jpg (500x436, 51K)

in 2017 those egg you bought could be had for less than $2 per dozen, today it's almost 5 per in store?
it's actually thats pretty bad

Attached: egg deals 2017.png (1768x1040, 146K)

>No one has ever posted proof op is wrong
>Look at oil prices online
>$69-79 per barrel depending on the type of crude

What the fuck is up with this guy? Why are his threads never deleted?

200 DOLLAR CEREAL

PRESS S TO SHIT ON CANADA

S

TORONTO PRICES

Attached: 1539970622307.png (828x1105, 1.33M)

I just bought top sirloin steak for $7/kg. Can't post because phone poster and file size too big.

hey look its
>25 posts by this ID

Point and laugh boys
saged

Attached: Angry.png (673x653, 445K)

>Every crude $60-85/bbl
>Western Cu_cknadian Select was trading in the low teens yesterday

Attached: leaf crude btfod.png (1124x988, 286K)

>doesn't know how to post a picture on Jow Forums
why are you here?

Attached: 1539207417404.jpg (800x662, 232K)

you can get a dozen eggs for 1.99 in the carboard boxes, I just got the fancy "farm raised" ones.

How do I make the file smaller on phone? Im having an open house today so I can't use my desktop

>you can get a dozen eggs for 1.99 in the carboard boxes

Attached: 1539214184231.png (488x436, 204K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=How do I make the file smaller on phone

his VPC CGDF code makes him do things he cant explain rationally

If{thread=canada.is.collapsing}
{
attempt(RunProgram{ignorethread.exe})
{
if (thread.receives.replies() == true){
CGDF = new CGDF.shill();
CGDF->updateShillLines(Sobeys,Loblaws,Independent,Saputo);
CGDF->AlertAllCGDFSpawnsOfNewCICThread(thread);
RunProgram(enterthread.exe)
{
RunProgram{postlossleaders.exe}
if (found.out)
{

RunProgram{photoshoppedprices.exe}
if (found.out){
RunProgram{accusation_the_pole.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_brit.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_kike.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_hungarian.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_burger.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_leaf.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_quebecois.exe}
RunProgram{accusation_the_jidf.exe}
RunProgram{nunavutdeclarative.exe}
RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}
RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}RunProgram{CGDF.retrieveShillLine(poland_shithole)}
delete CGDF;
}
}
}
}

Attached: shintohorare.png (929x705, 425K)

canada is short selling and OP is not wrong. it was trade yesterday in the teens, when oil from other place is nearing 150 per barrel
the quality of canadian oil is questionable but the trading price is suspect as fuck

>The culprit is limited export pipeline space and refinery maintenance outages in the U.S. Midwest. Until those refineries are back up and running, oil prices in Western Canada will languish and so, too, will company revenues and government royalties.

When refineries are working, WCS goes back up. That's why no one is freaking out, because it's really not affecting people all that much

a selection of prices from southern ontario.

i challenge you to post cheaper prices than the ones i have posted

Attached: anons prices octC.jpg (2290x2932, 1016K)

pic related; you cant find a cheaper box of cheerios off this size anywhere in canada.

this is literally the cheapest box of this size that can be found in october 2018. you will never see a photo of cheaper cheerios taken instore in canada

Attached: cheerios 6 bucks.jpg (675x900, 251K)

wow incredible that you typed that out

Attached: rage.png (602x598, 364K)

>how do i internets

Are all Canadians retarded?

southern ontario cereal prices..

find a cheaper price for the same type and size and post the pic, protip: this is taken in the cheapest place so you cant

Attached: cereal.jpg (1210x1613, 666K)

CGDF hasn't had fresh, quality meat since 2015

I love these threads, they dull the pain of buying toilet paper for $14.99

Attached: camo wojak about to end it.png (450x367, 34K)

Simply post the in store prices, and there will be an end to the horror.

>Watch video of pajeets telling me to download apps to prove op wrong

Fuck it.

the bread I posted on my receipt is cheaper

it's the last item on there.

>not giving a fuck your country is canazuelan tier

Attached: andrakeczyk4.jpg (1861x3177, 1.8M)

but we're at home right now?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Attached: 1539253324321.png (1266x1062, 773K)

They've already been posted you mouth breather

Bought a family box today on sale for 4.99, thats 3.70 in USD

then you should have no toruble posting them itt

prove it

they go to the store, happily pay 7 dollars for a box of cheerios and then some polish person online tells them they're getting ripped off bad and that food is nowhere near as expensive in any other first world country except for collapsing shitholes. of course they'll be mad, their whole identity is built around canada and canadians being better than the US, no shit they can't handle a little banter, you're taking away the only meaning in their lives, their shitty liberal identity that they identify with canada

Excuse me sir, but I prefer to be spoon fed, as I deserve

speak for yourself faggot, I love guns.

All theae reads and NOT ONE LEAF CAN GO TO THE STORE AND POST STICKER PRICES

Attached: 1539544144042.gif (270x480, 1.69M)

and yet you vote for trudeau, sad

Murimutts, let me explain to you he dynamics of our beloved Leafystan:

Alberta is the oil producer of Canada. Alberta is very conservative, values hard work, good beer, steaks, guns, and trucks.

Albertans are universally hated by the East: Quebec, Ontario, little tiny provinces with no jobs or relevance.
The Easterners are very liberal folk who love diversity and DESPISE Albertans but love taking Albertan money. Easterners view us as a cash cow which they can milk in order to push communist agenda. However, Easterners are also willing to do whatever it takes to destroy our economy, and Easterners are the only ones with any political power.

I can tell you this much - over the last 10-15 years I've been noticing more and more people seriously consider idea of giving Canada and the East a middle finger and joining the US.

>You should have no trouble posting things itt that have already been posted itt

Rly made me think

i admire your bravery.
i know foodbasics is a pretty low end chain, are you living near a big city or do you live in the suburb? distribution cost is a huge part of grocery so i'm curious. if i look at my understanding of cost from last year to this year, your price has raised about 20% on average for grocery in the same time US grocery price has 4% or so
egg prices are season dependant as well, but overall your bill looks a little high for some produce and a few bits of chicken and egg, but not terrifying. if you are out in the boondocks, things are maybe not so bad. if you are near a city with lots of competition, it's more worrying
thanks

why are you blaming the east so hard when it was BC liberals that totally fucked up your pipeline plans and ruined your oil economy?

The Canadian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a leaf, faggot, cuck, NPC, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But ask him to post the in store prices and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

i would love nothing more than to see an influx of conservative canadian into place like detroit and chicago
maybe like hot and cold water mix and the ending is warm water for everyone !
it could be good

I just bought chicken yesterday. 1.6 kg for 20$, so that’s like 3 pounds of chicken breast

im the one posting the food pics guy

Attached: anons prices oct.jpg (2228x690, 291K)

Attached: 3 steak for 50 bucks.jpg (932x900, 368K)

I voted conservative in the last federal and provincial election

Attached: milk (2).jpg (675x900, 240K)

No one has the time you have to shitpost. Either you're mentally ill, or you're paid to disrupt this board. Many things are more expensive in Canada than the US, it's true. But posting inflated prices of premo organic products from up north to make a false meme is just sad. Everytime you make this thread, no one can relate, and everyone posts pictures of food for far cheaper. Pic related is my local superstores website.

Give me one good reason why this thread is important to this board. It's clearly a slide thread, there's important things going on and this isn't one of them.

Attached: cereal.png (1521x625, 457K)

Attached: kd.jpg (907x1209, 359K)

at least they aren't some nigger amerimutts living in ghetto

> What is Energy East
> What is Ottawa not pushing pipeline through as a national interest.

Look, French fagguette, you pieces of shit have been undermining us for over a CENTURY. The amount of misery the East put onto us is immeasurable, and in the grand scheme of things siding with BC over this whole thing is yet another example that you despise us.

why would I purposefully go to the store just to take pictures

You have to secede first, then ask to be annexed.

>Give me one good reason why this thread is important to this board.
why? you have zero fucking power

Attached: Shintohorae Kobusan.jpg (488x436, 108K)

I live in Windsor, ON, population 200k. Not big but not tiny. I could go to Fresh Co which is cheapy, but there's too many brown people and the quality isn't as good. And none of their shopping carts have 4 wheels that work.

>online prices again
imagine having to deal with these people doing the same thing, over and over and over and over again. so tiresome

>$35/kg for frozen chicken breast

What the fuck is wrong with you cucks?

Attached: $35:kg chicken breast.png (1294x854, 595K)

Post a photo of in store proof that your prices are in southern ontario. You will not reply with proof because you have none.

they cant play by the rules

Attached: anons prices octB.jpg (2290x2288, 835K)

What are
>in store prices

Post a photo of in store proof that your prices are in southern ontario. You will not reply with proof because you have none.

I posted my receipt prices. When I go grocery shopping I don't usually think to take pics of all the food.

onus is on you to post lower prices than i am. shouldnt be hard if your outlandish claims are true

i'm from BC, i don't know anything about your quarrels with the east. I was just surprised your not hating on us more considering BC screwed your pipeline

It's okay, our multiculturalism and women's rights stance will save us.

he's not exporting it, neither am i. nothing of value was lost. nothing will change.

See:

dude weed

because you have no reason and have admitted youre a shill

they wont post the in-store prices

you never replied to my comment where my receipt had cheaper bread on it...

you're cracking up bro

Post a photo of in store proof that OP's prices are in southern ontario. You will not reply with proof because you have none.

i dont walk around like an autist and take photos at superstore lol, but just wait next time maybe I will