We’re so patriotic we committed treason!

>We’re so patriotic we committed treason!

Attached: trbwdjbsh7t11[1].jpg (600x679, 136K)

Suck on a exhaust pipe faggot

Kys Yankee

They succeeded, which is constitutional...then the North invaded.

go die in a hole yankee nigger lover

Attached: chad dixie.png (2518x1024, 310K)

Patriotism is treason against the state for the nation, you fucking pigeon

didnt Lincoln wanted all the nigger back in Africa?

Read the Declaration of Independence. It refers to the former colonies as "free and independent".

America is a voluntary Union faggot. The 13 came together. No reason they shouldn't be able to leave.

I don’t see him waving a flag. And I can’t read lips from one frame. So you’ll have to provide more evidence before I SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Should read:
"We are the party of Lincoln!" the man screamed, while waving the flag Lincoln defeated, before collecting a check from the party Lincoln defeated.

Also this is a slide thread

>Voting for the Party that Wrecked the South.

KYS Cuckservative. Republicans embraced mass immigration into the US. You guys in the south would've had more political leverage had you maintained an independent dixiecrat party.

> admitting that confederate flags invoke a negative emotional response
kys commie, confederates did nothing wrong and Lincoln would never have been in favour of civil war had he known the niggers would all stay in burgerland.

I unironically love niggers and think they have a place in the US

Attached: yes-were-niggers[1].jpg (600x572, 53K)

Lincoln was a treasonous jackass who used extralegislative power to change the Constitution by declaring war on states exercising the rights they possessed within the scope of a federation of states, therby massively expanding the power of the central government.
Fuck him, let him rot in hell for eternity.

Imagine time traveling and showing sitting generals of both armies + Lincoln blacked.com and a bunch of nigger riot videos

Poor Lincoln. Looking down from the heavens realizing what a mistake he made

>committed treason!
When did I ever swear loyalty the the country?

garbage lefty meme
if youre gonna make a strawman you gotta at least make it super friggin funny or hilariously hyperbolic. applying logic to fallacies you construct doesnt make a point, get it? You don't get it.

Lincoln didn't defeat a flag.