Veganism Thread

How does this video make you feel?

Attached: 14628473_2129000627325793_7782713746622775296_n 1 1 1 2 (1).webm (300x400, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XrdT8RCNH-I
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
who.int
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only eat kosher. If the animal didn't suffer then the meat doesn't taste as good.

Hungry

Great work opportunity. Are there any benefits also hazard bonuses?

Thats halal, bro. Western slaughterhouses arent nearly that cruel

ovo-pescatarian is the optimum human diet.

Reminded me that I need to pick up some steak today.

Makes me feel bad for the guy, but their are businesses that don't do that faggot. Vegans are mentally ill, deficient in many fats needed for bodily function, you all are idiots. I saw a picture of a 15 year old vegan, never ate meat in her life. her damn teeth weren't even together, and she looked like a zombie.

this. It's almost like jews and muslims have to make the animal suffer as much as possible

Yeah, it sucks that animals have to suffer, but people gotta fucking eat, and your vegan bullshit doesn't have any source of real nutrients.

I agree, Halal meat should be banned

>Nazi flag
> Vegans are mentally ill,
>Hitler was a vegan

Attached: 1528008341594.png (621x702, 56K)

WRONG

Attached: 1523655739108.jpg (1175x901, 318K)

woah source

protein is a classification of substances, animal protein contains amino acids that plants cannot make

Pretty sure that's halal slaughtering.

Search "kosher slaughter"
youtu.be/XrdT8RCNH-I

this is fucked. can't they just shoot the cow in the back of the fucking head?

It makes me think about how cool and innovative human technology is. Look at the neat little machine that turns the moo-moo topsy-turvy!

Sorry for replying to my own post, but I've pretty much grown up around a farm. I've had to raise animals that I've had to kill. It's super hard, and makes you want to give the beast swift and painless death. These are the standards that MOST Western slaughterhouses are held to. I never once sliced any animal except a chicken's throat.

has to be kosher, moslems can't fashion such a machine

fuck big meat, fuck vegans too

Attached: 4A19C887-1B0B-4F28-8241-FBBC77C4ADB9.jpg (750x1320, 998K)

Reminder that Vegans are retarded because the vegan diet lacks micronutrients that are necessary for proper brain function.

Attached: 1526438330424.jpg (781x1000, 109K)

why would that be a reason for going vegan? because there is a shitty slaughter practise limited to a certain group of individuals doesn't mean all slaughter practises are bad. bolt / stun gun is an instantaneous painless death. so is a bullet. it's only muslims and other undesirables that practise inhumane slaughter.

You forgot to say the studies has shown that meat causes cancer and many other heart diseases

Found the retard.

It's what I expected. One pound of ground beef is less that five bucks here. Those prices can't be maintained if animals are treated properly and cared for in the slaughterhouse. I don't agree with this industry and would be willing and able to pay more on meat. But I am also aware than many families can not pay more, due to the bad payment for skilled labor.

no studies have concluded meat causes cancer.

halal is shit is what i feel

I know what's for lunch today.

Attached: 34345994.jpg (670x413, 102K)

I thought non-sand people use a hydraulic hammer to put down their beef?

It makes me feel like banning Kosher and Halal meat

So there's no practical purpose to this? They're just killing the cows in an elaborate way so that muslims can eat the meat?
I don't care about the cows suffering, but I don't like it when the price/quality ratio of my meat isn't good.

Arabs and jews eat halal and kosher, the animal has to bleed to death otherwise they are not allowed to eat it.

based

It's called a captive bolt
Youtube it. its actually pretty neat

but, you see, if an animal can make them out of plants then i can make them if i eat plants

Will do thank you.

is he going to be ok?

>I don't know what supplements are

I'm a hunter, I clean my own kills all the time. Nothing wrong with stringing up a deer and gutting it, skinning it and bleeding it dry.

You digestive system is vastly different.

hungry

mmmmm tasty

I think he was vegetarian, not vegan

so by taking supplements you are basically admitting the vegan diet is an incomplete diet. if you have to rely on man made substances so you can eat a certain way then that diet is far from optimal or natural.

>I never once sliced any animal except a chicken's throat.
wtf you're supposed to wring it. cali-fag farm larper confirmed

Attached: new-coolest-monkey.jpg (415x626, 48K)

>all that machinery
>just to slit it's throat
whatever happened to the bolt gun to the head?

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

so enriching

Attached: petes_bridgeview_halal_butcher_counter_loaded-1014x676.jpg (1014x676, 209K)

HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER
HALAL IS FOREVER
>HALAL IS FOREVER

We are entering the age of lab grown meat

Like wanting a juicy rib eye, based cattle providing the means of producing delicious beef.

Attached: 1523941221353.jpg (500x500, 150K)

>who.int

((who)) could be behind this site

eat more grains and sóy

The digestive system is very different. Herbivores typically have a more neutral gut, while carnivores and omnivores have a very acidic gut

These differences allow for different diets

It makes me want to kill jews and muslims

Western slaughterhouses use bolt guns to the brain that instantly kill. Nothing like this.

Daily reminder to leave bacon near halal aisles. Also coat your bullets and swords with pig fat lmao

Attached: lisa help meeeee.jpg (964x1316, 320K)

did you know ricin was a protein? :^) dumb fuck,human digestion is designed exactly for animal proteins

I think that was the joke

Not a job I'd want or would ever do. Not gonna stop me from eating them. I only take umbrage with eating intelligent animals. Cows certainly are not that.

>Limited evidence means that a positive association has been observed between exposure to the agent and cancer but that other explanations for the observations (technically termed chance, bias, or confounding) could not be ruled out.
>bias

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Pretty bad, man.

That's pretty neat how they got machines to turn em upside down and shit. Cunts should be slaughtered like that too. Imagine a slaughterhouse for cunts where they're hanged up and decapitated. And you can buy the meat to cook and eat. I'd like to work there.

Going to the supermarket to get some meat!

Jews and Muslims deliberately scare animals before they execute them because the adrenaline chemicals released from their brains or whatever enhances flavour
Also because they're sick and deserve to be genocided

>19. Can you compare the risk of eating red meat with the risk of eating processed meat?
>Similar risks have been estimated for a typical portion, which is smaller on average for processed meat than for red meat. However, consumption of red meat has not been established as a cause of cancer.
OH NO NO NO NO WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS VEGAN BRO

that is actually not true
obviously humans aren't made to eat grass
let's not talk about the morality of eating meat since then it would turn into a discussion about the thought capabilities of certain animals and not if humans are meant to eat meat

let's just talk about biological features of the human body
instead of typing it all out i'll just post pic related

and instinctively you know that fresh raw meat doesn't taste good and if you present a child with a rabbit the child will pet it and not try to eat it

I;m thinking about thos beans

Show a video like this to a meat eater is like showing a video of an abortion to some slut. The cow must die for me to eat and the baby human must be chopped up for the slut to not be bothered by an annoying baby.

Meats gotta be chewy on that second one. Should just blow their brain apart with an air gun like everyone I know.

No, they do this to desensitise children from a young age. Blood and violence is celebrated in those backwards cultures. Stressed out meat tastes like shit

BEWARE FREE RIDES,
IF IT'S FREE YOU ARE THE PRODUCT.

whoops, here's the pic

Attached: 691b5c0269dff03812a58cd8676c9af6.jpg (1080x1920, 488K)

>Vegan

Have fun injecting vitamin B12 into your ass every day after 3-5 years of severe malnutrition.

Don't miss a dose or your teeth will fall out.

SPBP

Duno what to tell you, user. I had to slice chicken throats and the occasional chicken snake that happened on by.

nice music. made me want to smoke a fat blunt and pop some E's while spending all night watching kosher slaughter vids

We don't have teeth because we don't need teeth.

Our brains are every tool we need.
Iron Man is not a suit, Iron Man is the person who makes the suits.

Teeth are to rip and tear, rather than waiting a million years to evolve them, we made cutlery.

You jelly that our food is superior to yours? We slaughter these animals like we slaughter the white race like the beasts you are, both you and the animal don’t deserve more than that...

Attached: 65FD4941-BE2A-4D44-A77A-ED37369199B2.jpg (322x471, 60K)

Humans are omnivores with reduced canines because we don't need our teeth to fight or attract mates, we created much more deadly alternatives.
also
>comparing apples to oranges
Hoofed and non-hoofed animals also have fundamental differences

Spbp

>colon type
>simple vs complex
>a human stomach is literally more comparable 4 stomachs each with different processing mechanisms than a dogs
worrying me here Hans your joke is getting pretty elaborate

One thing I love about Jow Forums is that everyone can be their honest self around here.

Someone post the pig gassing elevator (with sound)

Think of all the animals that suffered while clearing the land to farm and preventing them from eating the crop.

Attached: 121541512155.jpg (682x682, 92K)

Jesus christ. All they need to do is knock the cow with an air gun. If I ran that slaughterhouse I'd fire all those employees for wasting ten minutes trying to slice a cow's neck and getting blood everywhere.

but shouldn't the body be evolved to eating meat if that were the opitmal diet?

Stop wanting to look like a one-dimensional villain in every fucking post.

Attached: jewhat2.png (483x365, 152K)

This is the inhumane way in which Muslims and Jews slaughter innocent animals. No wonder they have no respect for any other people because Pythagoras said "Man can't be civilized until he stops killing animals".

Holy fuck, god damn rakshas epitome of evil

STOP HURTING THE COWS REEEEEE

Looks like shitskin/jew shit. They have no compassion.

this is fucking wrong lmao. it tastes worse the more stress they are when they die. There are high end restaurants that only buy meat from hunters using headshots, I am 100% serious. You are wrong.

>How does this video make you feel?
umm, they should have found a far more efficient way of doing this that's not terrifying for the animal? meat isn't as tender when it dies stressed due to all of the endorphins and adrenaline that get released.

Attached: 1538525303932.jpg (900x900, 95K)

So why does the machine turn the cow upside down? Is it to make the cow not run around once the machine releases the dying cow?

but didn't that happen very recent, evolutionary speaking?

I hunt for my meat, but you faggots wanna ban that too. Eat shit commie

No reason to lie if you're anonymous. I love this timeline

Attached: JEWHOLE.jpg (362x344, 54K)

The body evolved for the optimal diet already, which is both
I'm starting to think you're a muslim trying to creep sharia on us, achmed

hitler was a vegetarian, not a mentally ill tatted up vegan.