OI M8

OI M8

YOU GOT A LICENSE TO BE RUDE ON TWITTER?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540007802523.webm

Attached: file.png (621x346, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w
youtube.com/channel/UCOT1MkLzXJ20eAv_NxvgRtw
youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually, in that Orwellian hell whole, you type licence with two c's.

where does the superfluous "u" go?

What’s the story behind this?

Attached: 56132E42-749E-411E-92D3-E19D02DEE476.png (600x387, 341K)

>You got a CO2 loycense m8?! Not you culturally diverse fellow, I'm talking to the brit with tha falling teeth, OY do I see a metal spoon in yo pocket, GOT A LOYSSCENSE??!
>CHHH *radio noise, I think I might need backup

The fuck is a section 5 offence?

Attached: 1459196460036.png (349x415, 133K)

UK is so fucked. Poor island cucks

Can't spell cuck without 2 c's

It's a soilent yew at thee end

being rude on twitter

Attached: 1517111310817.jpg (2048x1544, 257K)

It's pretty sad how manlet numales like this guy can push people around. What the fuck was the entire point of this? If someone breaks the law, you go and arrest them. Did the guy kill someone? Storm the apartment, arrest him.
Instead you get this petty power play where you have to do what they tell you to do for no real reason. Police cunt clearly doesn't have anything.

haha bong cops are fucking pathetic

Their society is entering a stage where it's too difficult and dangerous to police the actual criminals so in order to hold onto power and the perception of control the government is now going hard after victimless, nonviolent crimes committed by everyday citizens.

>the british basedpolice in charge of protecting the natives from an islamic mob

Attached: 1481755350289.png (746x717, 102K)

Here in USA the cops would just pull out their guns, shoot holes around that window so the guy falls out and then interview him

>20,000 jihadists on the streets
>keep doing this shit

They are clearly picking the easy pickings and ignoring the big bad terrorists. Make new more punitive rules so they can just arrest and argue with decent people all day.

as God intended

Attached: file.png (625x468, 389K)

imagine becoming a cop to do shit like this
and i thought american police were pathetic for having a quota on traffic citations

in the us american police wouldn't give a shit about people being rude on twitter unless it was at the end of the month

meanwhile someone is throwing grenades and gang raping little girls

In Mexico the cops would probably break your door, kidnap you, beat the living shit out of you and then arrest you

Why are Brits so gay?

Attached: 10276_1049924675115296_1309529622644469267_n.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Your country has 1000 times the niggers Sweden has. Your police are so tough because there's constant nigger gang wars going on and people don't trust each other and there's extremists on every street corner. For every grenade attack in Sweden and UK there's a full blown gang war with double digit casualties in the U.S

>voluntary interview
>you’ll be arrested for not attending

Attached: 00B2D479-D9A5-4978-A4DB-63EF51B57B08.jpg (196x225, 26K)

This guy wasn't retarded and didn't what he said but just think how many normies think you have to do everything this guy says because he's a copper

Attached: 431.png (600x689, 388K)

Why are mexicans so violent?

Attached: 1537827870508.jpg (460x626, 91K)

No one cares about niggers offing themselves, you guys do have a genuine problem with shitskins raping and throwing off grenades though, dont you.

It's just intimidation, you should look up some TV license enforcer videos.
I'm surprised you haven't experienced this, being a bong and all.

do you think that guy has a banter loicense?

floppy disks are pretty expensive nowadays.

section 5 is a catch all 'disturbance of public order' meme that any good dystopian police state would employ in order to legally arrest people for literally anything.

Whilst the system here is fucked, this is pretty common place in the UK where people just tell the cops to piss off. The Law tends to win, but we aren't half stubborn fuckers.

We have "HMF" (threat against group of people) they use this to arrest pretty much anyone who criticize multiculture. You can even get jailtime

that guy is based

They know they have no power to truly enforce the law equally. Due to 'racism' and PC culture the coppers can't go after anyone of colour without expecting national cries of xenophobia. So instead they keep busy by avidly enforcing hate crime law cases on more passive natives so they feel like they are actually helping. They're not all cunts though, it's mainly Cressida Dick fucking it up for everyone.

lol britcucks

>based brits about to wage the second american revolution
>crown btfo'd twice by its subjects

they have NO GUNS

Attached: 274572325.jpg (540x568, 80K)

Holy shit someone here with a brain

I'll start worrying when our police have free rein to execute innocent people with minimal consequences.

Attached: images(10).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Ever hear of Cromwell?

Is it an edgy 15 year olds viewpoint to hate the police? Because I’m finding it difficult not too at the minute.

Basically never do anything a copper sais and youll be fine. I know a lot of us bongs here will run into this stupid law eventually so remember to deny everything.

Ip address is not an identity. You actually cannot prove an ip is you beyond reasonable doubt. (Dont get me started on what is these hate speech offenses) Just argue and be gutsy like this guy but i think this guy was a little too rude so itll make the officer go out of his way to get him in future

No. Hate them because they hate you more

this is kino

Attached: monarchrist gang.jpg (750x680, 95K)

The police quota is a completely made up thing that liberals pushed to try and justify hating cops.
t. work at a police station

Attached: 0A9E3225-6EED-40E0-9C12-53C2472318A4.jpg (426x510, 50K)

I'll start worrying when our legal immigrants have free rein to execute and rape innocent people with minimal consequences.

Attached: GumgFR.jpg (624x810, 133K)

The police are picking on this guy because he goes out of his way to antagonise them for his YouTube channel. He's doing the right thing by exposing police incompetence and pettiness but he should expect repercussions.

It would be the same in any country. The police all over the world are vindictive and they operate very much like a gang. If they feel like you've got one over on them, they'll make your life difficult.

Spics and niggers brutalise, rape and murder whites all over your country constantly.

Does Jow Forums really hate police, because that doesn't make sense. 90% of cops vote Republican and pretty much agree with a lot that Jow Forums does.

sauce on his channel?

Anarcho-tyranny

youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w

Police are tools of the state, and our state sucks Muslim and brown cock so hard they are in danger of inhaling it and suffocating.

So in this instance at least, yes I hate them.

I hate police in a more philosophical sense, individual police officers are cool, my local police department is cool, but I think it's fair to question the role of police in a general sense.

thx mate
Here's another good channel about a vigilante biker, Handmuffwarrior
youtube.com/channel/UCOT1MkLzXJ20eAv_NxvgRtw

Attached: anarcho-tyranny.jpg (933x1600, 276K)

Uppity Englishmen are the best.

Its different here. Our police are actually against the natives. Its pretty bad - they are like state programmed law bots

based and redpilled
>90% of cops vote Republican
cringe and bluepilled

dont think anyone needs to invent anything to hate you fucks. like jews, your actions alone are enough to hate the living shit out of you corrupt faggots.

imagine being a fucking cop and not care about violent crimes or offenses towards the people but instead spend the day harrassing people for what they say online.
North Korea is less of a totalitarian police state than the average western nation.

I say law, what they are doing these days would get them all jailed themselves just a few decades ago

I understand the UK hating cops, but I was referring specifically to US cops. They go after shitskins and nogs unlike your police.

Top quality post. Cuts right to the essence of it.

This is crimebodge. He gives legal advice on how people can sue the police when they overstep the 1984 mark. Obviously, the thin blue line don't like this, so they harrass him. Here's his channel.
youtube.com/channel/UCUSL8poMxM_uXWzWExJaY-w/videos

Guy should be hailed as a national hero ffs. The bobbies aren't on our side anymore

Attached: Chaos at FreeTommy - Police chased from the streets(1).webm (320x180, 1.91M)

Fucking kek

What is happening in this video?

Cops getting chased by 15yr old boys at a Tommy Robinson protest. I just like this WEBM because it shows that bobbies only have fear as a tool, they're paper tigers

Mexico should have never been given back after we took over your whole fucking country. It's not like we hadn't genocided a whole people before, we should have kept rolling.

Hello Rabbi

Attached: download (4).jpg (474x259, 20K)

>someguy had butterknife

I’m fine with US cops as they generally seem to protect rights, guarding “controversial” speakers from rabid leftists etc.
Here in Bongland the speaker would have been bundled into the back of a police van before he could even lock his front door.

Yeah, but we actually fight it you cuckold. They do that everywhere they are.

The police are running away from danger, which is literally the opposite of what their job is. I completely understand why you bongs hate your police now.

Yeah but those gang wars are 99% self-contained. Our cops shoot shitskins just for looking at them funny.

Licencece.

Might be hope for brits yet, but I'm not holding my breath.

I was there. Literally right there when it went south. People were peacefully leaving the protest, when the police started getting physical with some lads. Watched 6 cops walk past me with riot helmets on their arms, then 2 minutes later some nearby cop starts hitting someone with a baton. I stood and watched this. Saw the police start a riot because they wanted one.
Obviously, several hundred young 20 to 30 year olds who like Tommy and a saturday footie match didn't appreciate this much bullshit, and chased them off the street. For many of those present, this was a first redpill moment.

Attached: stickered pig.jpg (2592x1456, 1.94M)

What gives me hope is that most of those in the WEBM are 15-18yr olds.

Attached: Uk police doused with Belgian beer.jpg (1024x683, 158K)

This is what terrifies them. There were 10,000 on that protest. Tommy literally has an army of fit, pissed off young men and it's growing every time they pull another "out of touch" dick move.
If they jail him on Tuesday, it's going to get ugly.

Attached: Tommy Wan.jpg (2557x1415, 388K)

Absolutely Norf FC

>If they jail him on Tuesday, it's going to get ugly.
I bloody hope so. We should have crashed the system decades ago. Funny enough the newer generations have less to lose, which is a good thing. They will be the beautiful ones
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM&t=7s

Attached: spengler.jpg (960x615, 99K)

>implying i wouldn't run to the side of my bed and grab my recreational M240 to defend myself.

Sons of Evopa, regain your will and your strength. There will be no stopping the storm. No one stops the fates.
>The fates guide those who will, those who won't, they drag.
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE

Attached: 1517752155623.jpg (1280x853, 414K)

British police are so pathetic, I don't get why the britts don't just take their nation back? You could easily take on your cops and probably your military too even with guns and most other weapons banned.

>whole

>Be me

>Be 38

>Live in U.K. in current year

>Have a wife, a daughter, and a decent job

>It's 11:00 at night. Kids & wife are asleep

>"I better get sum rest m8"

>Just as I get in bed, I hear a loud noise downstairs

>wtf was that?.jpeg

>go downstairs to find a syrian refugee trying to eat my daughter

>"oi cunt, the feck ya think ya doin?!?"

>I get my trusty british mallet, and bop the black fecker on the noggin

>"oi i better call the coppers!"

>When the police arrive, they immediately arrest me for racism

>"oi m8, ye cant just be racist to the feckin darkies. ur goin away for a long time m8"

>Get 10 years in prison

>Publicly shamed in the media for being a racist

>The "refugee" completely gets away with it

>Wife commits suicide

>I get fined because she didn't have a loiscense

>"Bloody ell!"

What a waste of reddit spacing

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

It's worrying, is it not? When the police would track down a white person shitposting on the internet, but when bodies of dead soldiers were being brought back to England from Iraq/Afghanistan that there were mobs of muslims chanting death to British soldiers in the presence of police officers and army personnel and nothing was ever done against them.

Attached: 1520718724153.jpg (1437x2303, 241K)

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

mfw

Attached: uggg.jpg (186x271, 8K)

That screenshot is faked but you could never tell otherwise

Attached: 1539893988320.jpg (840x611, 57K)

being mean to darkies

Better to have a loose cannon cop than a police force that covers up and lend support to child raping mussies.

every time I read this pasta I feel sorry for the guy.

shouldn't have turned around

>90% of cops vote Republican and pretty much agree with a lot that Jow Forums does.
90% of cops care only about their paycheck and pension.

I wonder how the Brits even get arrested. Evading these cops is so easy,

Daily reminder that Brits need to start manufacturing homemade firearms and ammunition to reclaim their rights.

Attached: 1531381408191.png (886x3652, 855K)

Part 2.

Attached: 1531381485153.png (886x2965, 918K)