Americans and air conditioning

>Americans and air conditioning

What's up with this? Why are Americans so cucked when it comes to dealing with hot weather and humidity?

Lmao have you tried opening a window or two instead? Is that too much effort?

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_ba18d214-2ac4-11e7-9d2e-96f2194e0ac4.jpg (685x385, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2018/apr/23/masterchef-contestant-london-marathon-runner-matt-campbell-29-dies-after-collapsing-in-record-breaking-heat
airwayac.co.uk/news/planning-permission-for-air-conditioning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me when you open your window in 37 C heat at 100% humidity, you pasty fucking limey.

>Manual cars
>No AC
>No GMOs

Why are Europeans so anti-technology?

what
>pic related, its you

Attached: 1526227897139.jpg (645x729, 34K)

When your average summer is 17C it's pretty hard to understand what it's like to actually feel the sun.

>he doesn't like his house to be a consistent temperature all year round
Euros please explain.

sorry, not everyone had the privilege of getting used to shitty weather from living in the middle east.

Because it gets up to 118 degrees in the summer and I don't want to literally die sweating.

Manual cars are patrician.

this summer was 90 degrees average near Chicago and with the humidity??? go fuck yourself I prefer the winter over that hot bullshit

Attached: 1539411470778.png (740x900, 927K)

checked, even satan has a/c

Attached: 1538790826682.jpg (500x500, 144K)

Lol yea Americans are pussys

>gmos

good idea for feeding your never ending spic and nigger populations

ignore british flags about weather threads
ignore brits in general they are vermin and the reason we´ve the jews and mudslims still alive.
churchill was an alcoholic demon and doomed us all by not agreeing to peace with hitler.
ACs are comfy and id love one myself , this summer here in berlin was very hot 39c up to 43 some days with 0 wind , thats how it is in the murricas all the time in some places and even higher , thats why they´ve ACs panjeet.

Fucking snaggle toothed dumb ass.
I live in Colorado where many houses don't have air conditioning.
FIGURE OUT WHY.
Stupid fucking island inbred.

true
true

And if I lived in the southeast or something like that I'd sure as hell use AC or probably just move to a white man's part of the country where you can get by with a fan.

>open a window
>nigger comes in and kills me
No thanks

maybe 20 years ago, modern automatic gearboxes are more efficient

The entire state of Florida was sparsely populated before central heat and air.
>open a window
Enjoy mold and mildew do ya?

>burger using Celsius
Kys

Didn't your country just have a national crisis because you couldn't deal with like 33C weather?

Where I live our weather ranges from 0C to 41C. We need heating and air ya fucking cocksocket.

Attached: GodIMissYou.jpg (340x375, 67K)

my fat rolls got trapped when trying to operate a window once

>why can't americans stand warm weather
>chimps out when the uk has 80 degree weather

Attached: 1519500441766.jpg (460x276, 37K)

Live from southwest florida.
Noreastern fags are cold, I'm at the beach.

You'd want AC here in the summer retarded OP.

Yeah, I remember Perth summers: 40c+ sitting in the pool drinking coopers all fucking day to go inside my brick oven of a house with a pitiful aussie split a/c unit.
Then going to the beach, 40c, and the water is ice fucking cold.
Not sure why so many shitskins want to live there, I never felt like the sun actually hated me until I spent a few years down under.

>itt technologically poor fags complaining
It gets hotter here than it does on your Islamic island

Niggers can't into natural selection

You don't realize how good a weather is in all of Europe. Besides Cali, the US weather is total shit. The summers are unbearable because of heat and humidity. You sit under AC all the time. It fucking sucks. It's also not reflected in popular culture. I want to move anywhere in Europe to get away from this heat and humidity. When I go there, it's so nice, you don't need an AC. Point is, without the AC, this place is unbearable.

Literally no benefit anymore

It's a consequence of being white.

OP has never been to the southwestern US

Attached: 35435432.jpg (799x278, 28K)

True Story,
Air conditioned 24/7 here,
I went outside during the day,
in the Heat ,
One time this Summer for about 20 mins!

I know this is bait, but I invite any bong to go through a 100% humidity summer in the south without a/c.

I have better things to do than deal with being sweaty & uncomfortable all day

theguardian.com/sport/2018/apr/23/masterchef-contestant-london-marathon-runner-matt-campbell-29-dies-after-collapsing-in-record-breaking-heat

>75F

It's been a while since y'all colonized some shit with humidity.

>be amerishart living in London
>temperature hits 90F
>ermagawd it's a heatwave
>water pressure is cut by half for a week
literally a 3rd world country

>open window
>get shot

thats why

Attached: extremes_usa.jpg (612x398, 56K)

I work in medical.

>tiny island country with consistent (shitty) climate
>continent spanning country with most regions having huge variations in humidity and temperature

Why are you so jealous of our comfort?

>England
>latitude 50 N
Kek

What are you trying to accomplish here, eurocuck? Your cities literally caught fire because it was hotter than 30°C not long ago.

Fucking whiteys can't stand a little heat without losing their shit.

Here we have just two seasons:
>40°C + sub 20% humidity on winter
>40°C + over 70% humidity on summer
You guys don't know what the word "heat" means.

ha ha you live in the jungle nigger part of brazil

>have you tried opening a window or two instead? Is that too much effort?
yeahh, try opening a window while the tem is above 35-40C......yeahhh, you get the idea

LOL

What a bunch of fucking babies. Can't handle a little heat? Your ancestors had to deal with that same heat year after year without so much as a desk fan and they colonised an entire contient.

Just drink water and get used to it for crying out loud. Maybe if you weren't all so dependent on your precious air conditioning you might have conditioned yourselves to adjust to the heat instead.

It's hot!!
Open window
It's hotter outside
Fuck!
Turn on AC
Comfy!

Attached: 1524818820837.jpg (500x375, 25K)

we can afford it. i keep my ac on 68 all year in floirda

>t. Arab immigrant

>Your ancestors had to deal with that same heat year after year

All my ancestors lived North of the Arctic Circle. I have no idea why my grandfathers decided to to move their families to 46°2424N 87°5832W.

This.

Are you retarded Nigel?

Attached: 823863C7-DF15-444A-A036-55F4CBA9409F.jpg (750x809, 144K)

In the Midwest in the summer it’s 125 degrees with the heat index

Attached: 671C61A8-799A-421C-A5E0-CC8ACBC99F19.jpg (192x300, 28K)

>Making fun of a society for surpassing yours

opening a window cost just as much $$ as turning on the A.C. dude; ur soo fkin slow man; all i need 2 do is just click a button, 4, literally, everything....

Attached: 1534584179332.png (432x464, 342K)

Don't talk shit to me about dealing with adverse weather conditions relative to what you're generally acustomed to you banana eating monkey brained mestizo cunt.

If you spent just one winter anywhere north of the equator you would freeze to death within a week.

Most of the country is actually really hot.

>what is mold

Attached: 1539961055802.jpg (350x350, 35K)

My ancestors invented the fan because of the heat and used to sleep with the doors and windows open, because it was so hot in the summers.

And all the niggers knew their place so they didn't even get burglarized doing this.

You jackass, just come to Texas during our 100 degree+ summers with 60% humidity and see how long you last without air conditioning.

Attached: texas-flag-lonestar-state-usa.jpg (615x406, 31K)

>be a britbong
>live in a cold, dank shithole that can barely support non-mad-cow-infected beef
>"Why are yoos Americunz so privy to turn on the breezy-mc-sheezy during the pip-pup-perrio summer time?"

Because heat is awesome when you're outside and there's a wind/breeze blowing to keep you cool, it's less awesome when you're in a cramped home/apartment with higher humidity. If you actually lived anywhere in your life other than your crappy Muslim infected island, you would know this. We here in the USA would rather pay for awesome air conditioning than TV licenses and ineffective police, though.

>meanwhile bongs start bitching around april/may when it gets to be around 70f

Attached: 64C7B556-7FC4-4EF7-91A4-71D028C2CFF0.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Why would you post your location in MI here?

I wish I had AC.

Attached: plinkett.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

Why would anyone want to live somewhere "cold" other than the fact they're poor as shit, too young to move, or too stupid to change their shitty situation?

...Sounds like a typical Yuropoor, to me.

I'm laughing in real life chief

Attached: british heatwave lmao.png (616x578, 30K)

Oh, I moved away from there after Project Sanguine shut down.

The sun comes out more than 8 days a year in some places.

Nigger, this past summer was 95 degrees with 80% humidity. Going outside felt like you were dying.

You sound like a paki.

Because cold is gr8.

don't worry, when Mexico thinks they are helping us by preventing the caravan of illegals by spending less than 10% of their military budget; all the foreign aid that would go to them when it is rescinded, will go 2 u...
..oh.... uhm hm.... :x

Attached: nato-countries-defense-expenditures.jpg (492x633, 60K)

Yeah and also more expensive.
Enjoy the 8k it will cost to replace that tiptronic transmission.

Tmw when your a bong and just jealous since you're too poor to afford AC. BWAHAHAHAHA

Attached: persiasmug.png (1190x1190, 254K)

You had people dying from a "heatwave" of 80 degree weather, Britbong. It was 95 until last week in Alabama.

america is hot as fuck, stupid bong

LOL

What a bunch of fucking babies. Can't handle a little Islam? Your ancestors had to deal with that same Islam year after year without so much as a Crusade and they colonised an entire contient.

Just Deus Vult and get used to it for crying out loud. Maybe if you weren't all so dependent on your precious European Union you might have conditioned yourselves to adjust to the Muslims instead.

Attached: 1526912122607.png (500x522, 79K)

I am seriously considering moving to a cold place. The summers are not spent under the AC, and noggers don't like cold. I also don't thing this humidity is good for the heart. Being trapped indoors or in the car 5 months out of a year sucks.

>Why would anyone use inexpensive and readily available technology when they can be uncomfortable?

What the fuck? 86f literally isn’t even hot. That’s still comfortable. I am never listening to a bong shit talking weather again. That is like 10 degrees off perfect temperature

i’m with you OP. in the summer i just open my windows until my apartment is as hot and humid as it is outside. i can’t wait until next year.

Attached: 8CFA37DE-132A-49BE-BEE6-5AD04C6B6FAF.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

airwayac.co.uk/news/planning-permission-for-air-conditioning/

YOU NEED A LICENSE TO COOL YOURSELF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>doesn't know how to convert C - F and F - C

Must suck being a brainlet.

21C (71F) at 100% humidity is perfect for the human condition.
This is the main standard for Cooling or Heating.

Hahaha leave it to the fucking britbongs to die from 86°f

Three days ago it snowed two inches overnight. Yesterday was 85 degrees and sunny. Bongs can never know this feel.