Sex robot gets 92 TINDER matches in 2 hours

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah good laugh.
rt.com/usa/441792-sex-robot-tinder-harmony/

Attached: Untitled.png (589x487, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/281/377/dfa.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>using dating ape

Attached: 1535468818774.jpg (2027x3000, 929K)

Guys just swipe right on anyone who doesn't look like a fucking mutant. This means nothing.

Is someone leasing out their sexbot?
That's a great idea - provide the location, the cleaning services and customisation, let the person have their way, rinse and repeat

>posting outside of rk9

go back nigger.

hey wtf that's my sex robots

>dolls
fuck off they are called action figures

Most guys I know that use tinder just swipe until they are out of swipes, then unmatch later if she is fugly

Attached: paige.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

never change poland.

sexbot = literal NPC

I don't understand pol's obsession with sex dolls. You degenerates get the lighting! You will be cured!

Attached: Electric_Mike.png (500x500, 394K)

I'd lube her gears

Conservatives. WTF have you conserved?

Attached: still the good guys won WWII.png (814x501, 659K)

what about a kind Tinder which matches you with no need for input on your part.

Why is the sex robot fat? Leftist brainwashing. Should be like a skinny 90 lb girl imo

There should be one that scans your face and matches you with people deemed equally attractive by AI.

Or does not match you, whenever appropriate.

thirsty fuckers unironically do this

Those are pretty good proportions. You're not going to get tits like that on a 90lb skinny girl.

AI or with some minimal other-user input it could give you your own x/10 rating or percentile, so that you know where you are on the matching ladder.
the problem right now is dude swiping everything and fat ugly chicks believing they are worth gold, while they are deep down on the attractiveness ladder. Mediocre chicks thinking they are models.
8/10s lusting after 10/10 and ignoring their fellow 8/10s and getting bombarded by unwanted PMs from 6/10s and below.
Cunt, you are 8/10, we will match you with your fellow 8/10s, so you can choose and not worry about branching up to your limit.

women are so fucking trash holy shit

Why does a fake country get its own flag on Jow Forums?

DIY

Attached: iu[1].gif (540x304, 1.49M)

i completely agree, catalonia is not a real country.
just like communism is not a real ideology, or negro centrism, etc, and yet they got flags too.

>shadman

Attached: Shad.gif (499x367, 3.47M)

Are these people consideered robosexuals? I mean theyre banigng what isnt a vagina, just like baning tranny ceo-cunt or a fleshlight it's not real, do you count it as something else or jsut lump it in with sex?
Honestly curious as to how you view it.

Attached: turd flinging monkey.jpg (473x399, 22K)

Thankfully we can own multiple dolls.

Attached: 1538932271339.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

have a (you) and keep raking the leafs

It's just masturbation with more bells and whistles.

Uncanny valley is real. How could you possibly fuck that doll? I would always turn its head around so I don't have to look at it.

Duh, the sex robot can't be nearly as annoying as a real woman

Idk why they don’t make them so the eyes can be closed ; i think that would be a whole lot better

>this guy doesn't fuck anything he can find with a moist hole

It's still pretty gross lmao. So are most modern women, though.

This is just jacking off with extra steps!

that's actually pretty funny ramirez

>what is duct tape

Is that a sex doll? If it is, I'm going to save up, buy it, and spend the rest of my days with my face buried in position #6.

What's gross is that the latex shit always gets linty, you have to heat it up or it feels like a corpse, and cleaning the fucking thing out all the time.

Biocunts BTFO

Attached: 1537135119628.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

Dominique: Thic Sex Doll
$ 2,399.00

that is a doll??? shiiiiit, might get one when i'm 40-50 if i haven't found "true love"

the NPC meme is real....

those 92 NPC's

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

This doll is the one thing that keeps me motivated to work and save money.

Attached: sexbots.png (589x552, 266K)

found a site selling that one for $1k with free shipping, not sure how legit it is.

Meh. Needs another 30 years before i might fuck one some day. Maybe they'll replace hookers with these.

This just proves how low the bar is for women. I'm sure if you made a profile of a 6/10 college girl she would also get 92 matches in 2 hours.

Men just swipe right on everyone and then talk to the select few women who swiped them. A woman can be incredibly picky, an she's almost guaranteed that anyone she chooses has already swiped right on her.

Attached: 5yjwbjgbssp11.png (1000x1000, 86K)

Attached: NPC_Hookup.jpg (450x675, 68K)

I love this guy's comics

Thailand has both of this. What do you think about that?

lmao someone will call this progress

Right. A mop with googly eyes and lipstick would also get 92 matches. The race to the bottom on tinder is almost at the Earth's core.

I dislike that they're calling sex dolls robots. At least make the vagina move and heat up before getting my hopes up.

Thailand is not an Western society.

Will it jingle user? Will my sexbot play Christmas Songs and tingle when I hump it?

Still feels a little wierd to me knowing that I'd happily go to town on that sex doll, I might regret it later but you'll never know until you try.

If anyone's an A.I girl pls be my gf

Attached: Dp9TZu8XgAAJVy8.jpg (600x914, 71K)

the misuse of this meme is reaching levels never seen before.

>92 matches in 2 hours
I could have double the amount in twice less time

Attached: mediocre.jpg (754x522, 93K)

Biting people is good way to get horrible diseases

We know niggers are a blast for white french women.

Did they all fuck her? If not whats the point of reporting on what we already know. If there are 92 guy on tinder than a girl will get 92 matches if she is a slut. Would you use bleach or steam to clean her up after that kind of workout?

>misuse of this meme
Typical NPC response.

Attached: ItIsIllogical.png (1272x958, 798K)

>twice less time

Attached: 5D08475E-0626-4624-8A6C-CD2D862F5695.jpg (960x958, 79K)

you are beautiful on the inside Mutambo never let reality take you down.

Oh yeah, they're built for action alright if yah know what I mean

Attached: 1356070534817.gif (400x281, 480K)

Well, my online dictionnary seems to believe it is grammaticaly correct
I'm neither a dude nor a nigger you dumb commie
>Argentina
kek, life as a self hating spic-monkey must be suffering

Attached: 4789874.png (797x55, 10K)

Checked. I like it.

I dont believe you only black men get replies on tinder in France dont kid yourself "woman".

Whatever makes you sleep at night, JaMarcus

Post proof you are a woman, otherwise you will remain a nigger to me.

Africans are the real French people ugabooga muh broda.

Attached: france future 1.jpg (832x1200, 224K)

Imagine companion gynoids, even if they only have rudimentary AI and can only do simple tasks and hold simple conversations.
Imagine the future of these things when AI becomes much more powerful, imagine being able to connect directly to a companion gynoid through a neural lace, getting instantaneous feedback and communication.

Attached: 1525983363222.jpg (1000x1200, 219K)

Thailand is a rice nigger shithole that deserves to get naped just like the Vietnamese next door.

Want bigger areolas, much bigger and pokey nipples, pinker area there, and thicker calves. Then 10/10. As-is, 9/10.

Attached: 43C58FD1-6DF5-48BF-B43F-B70C8BC6FF8F.png (811x811, 644K)

Kek

Attached: JPEG_20180715_102713.jpg (900x900, 73K)

If I had a "neural lace" I could go full matrix and skip the doll. But yeah. Points for actually saying gynoids. I don't understand why people aren't tagging it right.

Attached: 1538344409968.jpg (680x639, 44K)

delet this

Attached: rac.gif (120x116, 72K)

This.

>obsession with sex dolls

Anything to be contrarian. Also, rejection stings and it's hilarious to see how badly roasties lose it when it happens to them.

>If I had a "neural lace" I could go full matrix and skip the doll.
It'd be more fun to be directly connected to something physical that can move and interact in the real world in my opinion.

Attached: 1525503418524.png (684x900, 562K)

They dont even need to talk. They just have to look and feel 100% human and keep a wet hole. And they dont even have to move. I doubt this can be done without some biological components involved.

Pendez les blancs friend.

if they could just cook and clean i'd buy one, that's how people will sell them as maids but maids you can definitley fuck as well.

Neural lace would be bad imo. Technology improves over time and if you got an implant it will be outdated in only a few years, if not even months. not to mention bugs and errors that can fuck you up.

Even the best computers still fuck up and require maintenance. In this case it would be surgery

Neural lace is happening eventually, there will be no stopping it and you'll likely need one just to compete in the future. I'm sure they'll figure something out for concerns like yours through research and development.

I dream of retiring as a brain in a jar.

I would probably match it just because I like literally every women on there then sort the fatties out after. No regerts

i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/281/377/dfa.gif

I wonder if thinking, feeling, yet subservient androids will ever be a thing. Imagine having a waifu android who actually loves you and obeys your every wish.

>rinse
Especially this then.

The woman companion of future.

Attached: 00h0h_i1qOzpy2str_600x450.jpg (450x450, 26K)

They make those too but pol likes the thicc meme.

Attached: thicc.jpg (500x666, 50K)

Attached: 1530368722340.webm (1920x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: 1921679855874.jpg (1588x1600, 554K)

Attached: 1904462522503.jpg (1314x1002, 560K)

Thats a pretty spot on comic

How do these things feel?
I've had toys and stuff and the collect lint like a motherfucker