SECOND REFERENDUM CONFIRMED

500 000 PEOPLE ARE ON LONDON STREETS PROTESTING AND CALLING FOR THE SECOND BREXIT REDERENDUM

>bbc.com/news/uk-45925542

HAHHAHAHAHAAH

FEELING SCARED BRITS? :DDDDDD

Attached: link_5JUDbIVWPR1FuzPrB8BGzS953dbZo93r,w300h223[1].jpg (300x223, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/664180/UK_Armed_Forces_Biannual_Diversity_Statistics_1_October_2017-b.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lose vote
>cry
>vote again
Why are britbongs such cucks?

>Vote until the goyim have the correct opinion

Referendums will continue until opinions are improved

bretty good

Poor turn out, there are 65/70 million of us. Krauts can fuck off.

Just start burning everything. Worked for Russia when they were being invaded.

What is your take on the issue user?

nope sorry, the vote was held, remainers lost, the end.

Implying London is the same as Britain. London is more or less a different country compared to everywhere else in the UK it's like the necrotic ball sack of the isles.

It's a well-known EU tactic. Britbongs themselves aren't to blame.

Do remainers really outnumber the brexiters? Would a second vote make that much of a difference?

just how fucking cucked do you have to be to not only drag your fucking feet for years on a deal that's falling apart, but after burning bridges, trying to go back on your actions?
The EU are going to stretch that UK asshole a new one if you vote to get back in. Might as well have not done the first referendum if you're fucking taking decades to actually get the fuck out of EU.

We can't be allowed to leave as Kraut neo communist superstate will fall soon after. All this shilling is bought and paid for against; literally the vast majority of our media, and a sizeable portion of our politicians are working directly against the will of the people (no doubt they have been promised cushy positions in the EU). The fact is leaving will be good in medium and long terms as we are in dire need of a re-balancing of out economy, and leaving will force the hand of the ruling class.

yes. this time they're ready to put the fix in

where are the tucks of peace?

I'm pretty sure London lost a good chunk of the vote because it was raining heavily and they got too over confidant.

Too bad

Imagine the shitshow if they have a second vote and it is to remain.
It would make that open air prison known as Great Britain even worse and drop you to levels of state fascism not yet seen.
I have no idea how some of your brits with a spine don't just violently try to overthrow that terrible nanny state.

Will never happen.
>500,000 remain protesters.
>17.3 million leave voters.

Look at the crowds 50-60% looked under the age to vote.

Camerum said referendum, not neverendum
Get fucked

isn't hard Brexit incoming soon?

More than double that went out against the Iraq War and we still went in, so who gives a fuck?

Attached: 1502047521509.jpg (500x818, 168K)

why not a third and fourth referendum after that?

I knew they weren't going to actually leave.

Don't dare us to dream

your PM is a dumb cunt and is fucking up all the talks I heard

Yeah but they'll still find a way to fuck us over

>t-take us back germany
>PLEASE

want us to nuke it Dad?

its a shame they cant watch it unfold on their televisions.

>"we love democracy!"
>loses Brexit vote
>"we didn't get our way so we need to vote again!"
>"if we fail to get our way again, we'll demand yet another vote!"
>"we love democracy!"

It's funny that the left still hasn't realized that they're the bad guys.

Can you imagine how fucked they'd be if they rejoin? EU will have all the leverage, they'd be screwed on the reentry deal.

>Confirmed

Yeah, no. Fuck off, faggot.

So, explain this like I'm 12 and what is this.

These 700,000 people demonstrated because they want a new vote to NOT leave the European Union?

or

These 700,000 people demonstrated because of.. something else, some other deal?

These people were Remain voters in the 2016 referendum. They now want another referendum on the same issue.

Attached: 1496033613302.jpg (399x582, 29K)

Because, to me, from what I genuinely see, the Eurozone is crashing. Their combined economies are in a squeeze between failed banks, rampant muslim crime and the obligation to pay for Russian energy while Russia slowly invades.

They want to vote again on Brexit? why?

Attached: screenshot-83043aa6-8ea6-4cdb-8d43-9287dde3cbc0-2018.10.20-13-43-23(6).png (600x554, 414K)

A second vote will not happen. Screencap this!

Reminder that May has already ruled out a second referendum and that OP is a seething German sausage muncher. Go ahead OP, Show me your flag and prove me wrong. I fucking dare you.

Attached: 34075876-3846-418E-BB52-B6F94813B3A2.gif (499x499, 45K)

>They want to vote again on Brexit? why?

Why do you think? Because they lost.

Attached: 1523128733880.jpg (1440x1080, 81K)

>Thousands of DFLA march through London to protest terrorism
>A couple of hundred Antifa block the road
>Police let them, kettle the marchers and start hitting people with sticks
or
>Thousands of Remoaners march through London protesting democracy
>No-one blocks their path
>BBC shows pictures of a politically woke 2 year old holding EU placard

This is getting out of hand. It looks like the referendum is going to be ignored, and I for one won't stand for it. If the legal route to freedom is cut off by brainless puppets then we will have to find other ways to be heard.

Its never going to happen so stop making these threads.

>bongoloids
the irony, I just hope the eu doesn't make them feel to comfortable for their retardation

Attached: we_do_Chequers_plan_now.jpg (2222x1667, 1.57M)

>If the legal route to freedom is cut off by brainless puppets then we will have to find other ways to be heard.

I'm not sure they quite understand how much resentment they are creating. This will make the Treaty of Versailles look like nothing.

Attached: 1505094616362.png (380x366, 247K)

So do you leaver Brits want a deal or not? I know they're coming up on the deadline soon but I don't know what would be better for the UK.

So it's a lot like Los Angeles and New York, got it.

youre the one who should be scared, kraut
your shitty little union wont last for much longer

>1 post by this ID
>Memeflag
Shill shit aside can some Bong explain to me wtf is going on? I've been hearing this "Brexit" shit for like 2 fucking years now and NOTHING has happened still and it looks like NOTHING will remain happening. Why the fuck is it so hard for you guys to pass anything that isn't banning shit or making things require licenses?

Is it ever going to happen or are you guys just gonna whine about "m-muh brexit naow" for the next 5 years????

Attached: Ragdoll cryface.gif (540x300, 2.5M)

More people are watching football at football grounds, why don't they get to decide the future of the country?

Go ahead, son.

and london voted how ib the referrendum?

Answer me this and ask yourself why this is news.

fucked anyway, but anything offered by the EU right now is a bargain, bongoloids just can't cope with the treaties they signed themselves but can't leave without paying either or they get cut off and nobody would want to make a trade agreement with that nation anytime soon

>500 000 PEOPLE
commies, kikes, niggers, women and muslims aren't people

Attached: let jesus in.png (660x845, 1.27M)

Litterally what they did in France and Holland.

>burn everything
just burn leftists, media whores, and politicians.
no need to destroy your own stuff unnecesserally.

500,000 remoaners, many of them paid to be there and taken on busses by (((soros))) no doubt, but yeah sure, second referendum is on it's way....

Most of the people in London and especially the ones marching aren't even British citizens, and alot of them will be literally from the EU. Some American of Australian tagging along with their office co-workers, some international students and Spanish and Italian baristas won't result in another referendum at the last minute

if you had firearms to fight back you might have a chance but alas I don't see what your options are

>>I have no idea how some of your brits with a spine don't just violently try to overthrow that terrible nanny state.

The thing about good men is that they know when to act and when to wait.

I wonder how much people were paid for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

>ever thinking you could brexit

Attached: 15683490222.jpg (775x645, 86K)

Our army is 99% White Norf FC hooligans they would most likely side with us. If not we would likely just raise levies of Archers and Billmen

>if you had firearms to fight back

By allahs beard!! You don't actually believe this shit do you? You've literally have more guns than people yet you do, and have done, fuck all. We bongs have shot more politicians in the last decade than you have & we aren't even allowed to have them.

>Our army is 99% White
No its not.

>I have no idea how some of your brits with a spine don't just violently try to overthrow that terrible nanny state.
>Is 56% White and dropping
>Does Nothing about it
there is your answer

""""""""""""""500.000"""""""""""""""

There are not even 50.000 in there.

>thinking a rabble of faggots in london is going to change a thing.

Over 1m people marched against the Iraq War and it still went ahead.

92.5%

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/664180/UK_Armed_Forces_Biannual_Diversity_Statistics_1_October_2017-b.pdf

You only need weapons if your opponant is willing to fight you. When people stand up here, they will make sure to be entirely justified. You forget that ghandi made us fuck off with no violence at all.

Police apparently saying it was 130,000. I also checked on MapQuest and the aerial footage at Park Lane shows about 30,000 tops.

Remoaners lying through their fucking teeth again.

Attached: remoaner lies.jpg (1254x578, 335K)

We get the same thing here with Canadians and South Americans. Most of our homeless are immigrants that get paid to march and protest in the form of space to sleep in ( like parking lots ), food and coolers to store it in, tents and blankets to sleep in, and clothes to wear. When Facebook was popular, organizations would invite the public to protest for pay. Usual pay was $1500 a month per person. So you'd see welfare families do it too.

Theres not 500,000 people on the streets and you can't prove it either

cringe

Attached: 1532450899229.gif (497x373, 489K)

See its not 99% as you stated and will go down each year, by the time you will do anything they will be a minority.

Why did Nigel Farage have to step out of the spotlight? The people left standing around handled everything so horrendously.

Oh and if you take women into account its under 80%.

>>difference is 7%

AYYYYYY GOTIM

>Does nothing about it
Except you know shatter the whole system and elect somebody nobody in the elite class wanted there. Heck after midterms we'll probably shatter the system again.

>have to
He choose to. He felt his job was done. He wasn't an MP so he piss farted off to do his radio show.

>what is brexit

Because he, like the rest of us, assumed that democracy would prevail and the result would be implemented. People like to say there will be a 'death of democracy' if it's not fulfilled - but what all this bullshit shows is that democracy died some time ago.

What I want to see is the People Spoke march. Get that organised and then we'll be talking because I guarantee the streets of fucking London won't be able to cope with a fifth of them.

Attached: crazy cadwalladr.jpg (748x469, 112K)

You didn't follow through with anything. If we voted for something that won and the government started backing down we'd be in civil war 2. You guys just take it in silence because you've become passive over the years.

Bump for Brexit being canceled.

Attached: 1535768079783.jpg (700x461, 63K)

A vote on the deal is a good idea. If May's idea of a deal is status quo minus voting power then who the fuck wants that?

I guess people are scared because we all know that the result would be remain but if that is what people now want then what is the problem?

So many gammoneers don't even know that the UK had a veto on non-EU migrants so the main fear that people had was never gonna happen anyway. Brexit is just embarrassingly pointless and wont achieve anything that the gammoneers desire. All they will get is even more Africans and Indians to make up the shortfall in EU migrants.

Well done everybody. Spectacular own goal.

Hey yank...ever heard of asymetric warfare?
'course you have!

Attached: Vietnam_war.jpg (1600x1047, 151K)

>Go to petrol station
>No ID licence for matches
>No Driving licence for petrol
>6 other licences missing
>Leave
>Raped by pakis

>large ammounts of muslims in your country
>lets gather in large groups where we know police won't do shit to protect us

KABOOM!

>If we voted for something that won and the government started backing down we'd be in civil war 2.
>No wall
>Hillary not in Prison
>Muslims not banned from entering the US

Attached: D896B125-57D6-41E0-84C4-DF9FE1D8DFF7.png (376x309, 121K)

>Population of London goes out for the evening
>Second referendum confirmed

Given that London overwhelmingly voted remain them going 3-4 miles to protest is absolutely no achievement at all. Yet it will be paraded as some sort of "peoples march" yet the people who actually voted remain were hard at work, looking after children, resting after being hard at work ect. If these cunts get a second vote I hope there is violence.

Fuck off limey

>we all know that the result would be remain
At this point, no, it really wouldn't. The remain camp has been reduced to its most fervent supporters, which are creepy nonces and milennials. They're paper tigers.

How are those caravans coming along I heard a 2nd one is on the way, did you make them new houses already?

Do you have any idea how retarded your post is?

You can giggle all you want as Muslims and your government rape you daily but you will see some major events occurring if midterms go well for Trump.

"Stares in bureaucracy" would be better

>Cringing at some root-based jokes

Must suck being rootless.

Attached: 1423881484910.jpg (502x679, 117K)

Imprison all of your officials and make Tommy the first ever president of Britain.

500,000 > 17,400,000~

Your maths is a little bit skewed, so...

>No.