This has got 133k likes.

twitter.com/JeffreeStar/status/1051605056011816960

Attached: Capture.jpg (579x649, 57K)

they really don't have any self awareness do they. also his makeup is shit

So what. Another social media literally who making a vague inspirational quote

makes sense
this is why women make false rape claims

makes sense if you know who these (((toxic people))) are

Was this written by a first grader, look at that sloppy shit. How hard is it to have a consistent margin?

I feel dehumanized now. Someone kill them.

/ourguy/ lowkey

The guy behind this tweet is a trap. Twitter is like the matrix for those NPCs.

she's absolutely right.
this.
When women hate you they assassinate your reputation.

>toxic people claim you're a nazi for loving your country and culture and people
She's right. (((They))) are losing control.

Not politics

you can hire botnets to like and retweet your tweets, shit like that means nothing

A little vague, but still true nonetheless.

The "people" have zero self awareness

>she

Attached: trapvschad.png (1400x569, 139K)

>tranny
>trap

Back to school with you fa￶m

Wow. That's powerful.

Attached: 1539769416909.jpg (222x227, 4K)

>everyone is being mind controlled to talk shit about me, but it is all LIES!

self-awareness, not even once.

Attached: Laughing_Jew.jpg (446x453, 122K)

It’s the same shit you faggot.

I don't wear makeup, but really enjoy watching his videos. Gays usually have interesting personalities compared to heteros.

This tranny pedo rapist doesn't seem to get the irony.

Attached: 501B6D11-5E02-4204-9A97-698E6605AF92.jpg (640x1053, 156K)

I have a fever of 100° and can't make sense of this right now. Explain it to me like im retarded.

The day you twitter fuckwits get mass permabanned will be they day Jow Forums gets saved for goot.

Moron doesn't realize people aren't concerned with 'seeing the truth' in someone else -- it's all about our inate selfish desires to see ourselves as superior to others.

We love knowing that someone else is dealing with a shit ton of drama that doesn't effect us.

People plugged into reality won't deny that.

>interesting personalities compared to heteros.
Admit you lurk here, waiting for someone to call you a faggot so you can feel victimized and justified in your true hatred for yourself.

Is she talking about our wonderful president

There's 2 qualities somebody needs to have to be a trap. It's in the label itself.
>1) Must be passing
This is what first half of the trap label is. 99% of those fags are disqualified at this point. You're not trapping anyone by looking like a 40 year old dude in a dress.
>2) Must be a male
And no that's not saying biologically, all of them are so that's not a viable defining element. A trap is still, and will always be, a male. That's always been the main point of the label. There's a dick under the skirt. Trannies are not the same because they believe they are females and will probably cut off their dick at some point.

An easier way to understand, traps are 2D.

You mean toxic like those Jews that everybody things are victims, but really they control every major institution in society. From money, news, education and entertainment to the courts and military? The very Jews who teach white people to hate everything white, western, traditional, male and wholesome?

No, the NPC means white gentiles, especially the males. The Jews she thinks are just pitiful nerds taught it to think that way.

Is she Trump supporter? It sounds like she's trying to defend him.

nice job posting a tweet from a retarded tranny freak bro