Is he a good representation of Indians?

>comes to America
>spends 12 years lusting after white women
>settles for an arranged marriage with another poo

Attached: kunalstory_647_072816080151.jpg (647x404, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/strength/
unz.com/akarlin/olympic-observations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Street shitters probably consider him a sell out.

bazinga reddit

Yea. Here in Canada Pajeets are at the absolute lowest on the dating totem pole, below chinks even. White girls are repulsed by them, so their whole love life is an endless cycle of friendzoning. Also no white guy wants a Pajeeta because they are just as repulsive.

Yes.

Their kind is set for life then. Blessing in disguise. I wish white people were like that.

open clitora and send labia stupid bastard

is that really settling though? he had sex a few times with western women and non-western women are superior wives. he got the best of both worlds.

Lmao

I don't know user, i have never been in burgerland to know that, i already live ln a shithole with latinos, but thats better than a shithole with negros, asians, amerimutts, jews and Indians, and plus latinos,

Attached: _20181018_163816.jpg (477x854, 71K)

the only western women he slept with were:

(1) a deaf gold digger who only slept with him because he kept buying her expensive gifts

(2) a psycho succubus that no white man would touch

also this is his arranged wife

Attached: anu.jpg (196x257, 6K)

Fuck his parents couldnt get something better?

>is hollywood true representation of america?

He needs to start shitting in the street so he can reconnect with his people and culture.

The show is a joke. The characters are supposedly ubber autistic and every single one of them is married. In the real world, people like said characters would be alone and scorned for life.

>Also no white guy wants a Pajeeta because they are just as repulsive.
In my entire life I have met 4 Indian women I thought were attractive. The rest were swarthy, hairy, flabby and just plain...plain. And their personalities are awful. Again, I can think of maybe 4 or 5 who had pleasant personalities. The rest were just cunts.

Did he DESERVE better?

t. incel

Idk man here in universities some of the most beautiful girls I see are poo girls. Granted the attractive ones are outnumbered by ugly leftovers like you described but the pretty ones are absolutely stunning

Great. Blessing in disguise. Indians are made for Indians and nobody else. No need to worry about them racemixing too.

>settles for an arranged marriage with another poo
THAT'S HOW IT ENDED? AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

I ve never meet an actual indian in my life, but if they are like the hundreds of gypsies I ve met, then I d kill them all with fire.

I have only met one decent gypsy, who was decent because he was a mormon

your visa just expired, Poojeet

This fucking atrocious show is the reason why you have fakeass geek numales with anal circumference the size of their gaping mouths and attention whores running all throughout the entertainment industry.

Hindus are extremely hideous.

Part of the idea with how Howard got a GF and eventually wifed her is because she's very motherly and doesn't get half of what he says or does so his ridiculous autism isn't an affront to her. Sheldon is because Amy is literally a female version of him. Leonard is because he eventually grew on Penny like a fucking tumor after like half a decade of trying. Raj was arranged married or some shit.

Pretty reasonable given that I've seen similar shit happen.
>Friend is a turbo-autist
>Cares for nothing other than his research, hobbies, and his close friends
>Eventually meets some girl in the department who shares some of his interests
>She's a turbo autist as well
>She's the only one who truly understands what's going on inside his head and finds his grating personality to be endearing
>They eventually fuck

They cute but the curry smell is too much for me. I fucking hate the curry smell on them

why would you call "gypsies" indian? i mean you can call them gypsy if you consider Afghanistan or central asia as part of india.

this. we akhand bharat nao

Most Indian guys I know never had a gf and are waiting for an arranged marriage.

Here they all lust after white women for some reason and completely ignore the Indian girls despite a lot of them being babes. Some guy I went to school with was complaining because his parents were forcing him into an arranged marriage, he showed me a pic and she was a babe I'm like shit nigga why are are complaining, plus he was stupid, fat, and socially retarded I don't know what he was expecting to get on his own

I've never seen this shit happen. All girls regardless of their """interests""" crave jock cock. No girl is going to fuck you if you're some autist nigger with 1000 hobbies.

And before you call me incel whatever etc. I've seen the shit I just said happen right in my school. I wished someone taught me these things instead of Women are made of sugar and spice and everything nice.

India society is fucking cucked, despite hearing some brutal rape stories, most men here are beta faggots who can't even go on a trip without their wife's permission, except Muslim men. Muslims know regardless of race how to police thots.

The only redeemable quality of Islam.

Imagine knowing this much about Big Bang Theory.

>Below chinks
I'd say Sikhs and pakis are above them, Indians are around the same standing as
Chinks tho

It really doesnt work like that.

At least his poo cock got a handjob from a naked penny.

doesn't matter, had sex.

of course because your country is full of sikhs and pakis.

unironically. Punjabis (Indian and Pakistani) have a nigger-type alpha culture and Paki/Afghans Pashtuns are alpha as fuck.

The worst off Indians are the South indians, they're mocked for their accent as well.

>comes to America
>struggles to fit in for reasons
>settles on an ordained sewer marriage

good enough I guess

That would make them less desirable than your average Indian than. I think it's because they're more sociable.

Attached: Akhand Bharat.jpg (1200x600, 85K)

This sounds about right, they're usually the same fags that act like they're gangsters and shit.

>morman gypsy in Romania
Weird

No, just someone with standards.

Mormon*

Sounds like something an incel would say tbqh

They are spreading, my dude.

Raj is actually reasonably attractive and is extremely rich and successful. They live in California on the show he could be pounding ass every day, regardless of his quirks.

Even Stewart the comic book store guy is pounding solid 7/10 ass every night in TBBT.

but sikhs are bro tier

We don't watch the electric Jew here at Jow Forums

>be canadian PM
>come to india
>not a single fuck was given by chad Modi
kek

Attached: ajw107334453_high.jpg (650x402, 30K)

Gypsies look like indians,just spaniards look like portuguese. If it quacks like a duck...

This ! Only see poo with poo in Brampton

Or someone with standards. Have fun with your hairy, flabby, bitchy pajeeta, leaf.

but he isn't

also he's not that successful: he's just another phd lackey at a university. he had to work for Sheldon to keep his visa

This.

Just like

>The absolute state of Jow Forums
Let's talk about how i met your mother next dudes!

most of it's a lie. Take away the cosmetic surgery. the skin lighting cream, the makeup and they're all hideous broads. Plus their genitals are purple and disgusting.

Yes, you already stated your incel justification. I wouldn't date one but I don't dismiss all of them, as only an incel would.

that's probably the reason why they're bro-tier. their nigger-type culture (unlike niggers) actually has a glorious history of killing Mudslime filth and preaching equality in India at a time when casteism was powerful as fuck.

I don't see how any of this relates to my comment.

>he actually believes this
KEK

Found the poo too white people your all pakis ( Brampton white man )

When one of you poo skin ducks cuts me off in traffic I don't say ducking Sikhs or Indian I call you a Paki cuz your all the same to us ( white people )

Funny you mention that...
We call this plant " the pussy of the gypsy"
I ve never known that its call that way cause their genitals are purple.

Attached: Screenshot_20181020-214807.png (1440x2560, 530K)

It's their loss

Attached: B8o47MIIIAAHaT8.jpg (576x1024, 80K)

All the same pakis

>Punjabis (Indian and Pakistani) have a nigger-type alpha culture
>Paki/Afghans Pashtuns are alpha as fuck

nigger type yes, alpha no. Indians are literally the weakest race on the planet. The average indian male is weaker than the average icelandic female.

unz.com/akarlin/strength/
unz.com/akarlin/olympic-observations/

Its not so much a belief as it is a fact. I've slept with 2 nonwhites. One was Lebanese the other was a poo. She had dark purple genitals not pink.

Attached: strength-grip-national.png (1020x726, 309K)

Didn't he have something better in season 1 or something, where he acted like an ass and she fell for Sheldon instead?

>I wish whites racemixed
>Flag
ok

they have nothing to do with india , they probably lived around persia ,Afghanistan or syria . they look similar to middle eastern to me, just culturally different.

Dummy. I said, I wish white people had some quirks which made them immune to racemixing like it's the curry smell for Indians.

>Indian is a race
Wew lad.

pic related is an "Indian".

Attached: Naga_girl.jpg (1365x2048, 341K)

gypsies literally originated in india

Attached: DISGUSTING!.jpg (640x415, 70K)

As a brit who knows a lot of your people I can safely say indians are the biggest pussies on the planet. Pakis aren't so much pussies but they only really fight when its 10 on 1.

Indians are feminized pakis.

shut up Parvinder no one cares what you have to say until you poo in the loo

But she does poo in the loo! North Eastern states in India poo in in the loo.

Yeah, they all look like bashar al assad, not like run of the mill indians

Attached: 102_7084.jpg (661x800, 163K)

India is like the size of europe and has tons of cultures and languages. But if there was some indian ethnic group that wasn't weak as fuck like the rest of indians you would expect india to do well in the Olympic games yet they are still the worst. So swap race with nationality if it makes you more comfortable idk. People from india are not alpha.

Attached: rumania.jpg (717x583, 298K)

>Emulate nigger behavior more or you're a pussy
Are you sure you're a brit and not a paki?

Indians are vegetarian weaklings there's no way that women is going to want a man that has a body of a 12 year old boy

This looks Indian

This does not look Indian

No I prefer indians to pakistanis as they are more civilized however they are very weak people.

Dude they look pretty close to Afghans. Also Alawites (Bashar Al Assad) only forms a tiny part of the Middle East, and fucking hell Afghanistan and Syria are miles apart.

Although there's a racial continuum between India and Afghanistan so they can easily pass as Indian.

t. Triggered poo

They’d fit right in in the Punjab

Ironically, She was miss india 2006 if i remember correctly.

Attached: 726full-neha-kapur.jpg (726x1000, 65K)

Fucking shit I ve just read the "rumania.jpg"
i ve just played myself

Attached: 1540034437893.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

Learn to read. I said I've seen half a dozen who were attractive. That's out of a couple of hundred. Only abos have a worse ratio of attractive to unattractive women. Then there's their personalities, which are godawful. Honestly, I'd rather date a beaner than a poo. At least 20% of their women are passable, instead of the poos' 2%. The gold standard is, and always will be, white women, followed by East Asian women.

The top of her face starts out fine but as you near the bottom it becomes more horsey

no they dont , and there are many gypsy cultures. Thracians had gypsy culture too.

there are plenty of girls at my collage that are hotter than this. If this is top tier in india i just feel kinda bad honestly

Attached: big-bang-social_720.jpg (720x377, 46K)

>miss india

Attached: missp.png (1248x944, 1.7M)