Why do black people keep committing the most crime statistically...

Why do black people keep committing the most crime statistically? The facts don't lie but its strange how this keep happening with no reason

Attached: 1540056237851.jpg (180x255, 16K)

Cause black values are not the values of a civil society.

their melanin has a crime gravitty

"whites" in year 2030

Attached: 1540056984735.jpg (828x960, 49K)

Gene are a real

Attached: boat.jpg (474x355, 33K)

Attached: 1540057131609.png (384x600, 316K)

fpbp, black values are about having nike air jordan mk4x gold hip hop edition and wearing bagggy pants and gucci caps screamin NIGGA NIGGA DAWG into a camera while recording a video clip with professional paid twerker models and rented supercars

In part is genétically but the fact that education in murica is really expensive and almost elitist doesnt help either, if you want to help negros push a strong educational agenda, show em a world outside the hood, what they can gain if they study hard, don't lower the admisión quotes to college but give the few negros with brain an schoolarship to continue their study.

wh8teboiz btfo, long live wakanda and hail black hitler

Low IQ/low income/high propensity for violence + presence in a high trust society = incredible levels of irresistable temptation

Dude theyre dying to have niggers in colleges. They just dont want to do. They have every opportunity, they just lazy

Attached: 1540050543855.jpg (640x583, 50K)

They're the diasporic descendants of scum and trash that their african brethren sold off to slavers. Their genetics make them more inclined, but harsh punishments and social control kept them in line (i.e: pre 1950's America, SA apartheid) Now lib cunts enable them so it's a constant boogafest of hatred, entitlement and gibs.

I still think the first small step forward for them is to restore their family unit values. The absentee father culture needs to fucking stop.

LMFAO
Being able to witness how examples such as this age in the coming years, along with their negroided mutt, will be amusing.

its a coincidence. din dunuffin

Attached: 1540055077454.jpg (300x300, 50K)

Becasue blacks are genetically different from the rest of us. They have never created a advanced civilization and we have hurled them into positions of power and wealth based on the presumption of our inherent racism as white people. Blacks need to be sent back to Africa and left alone until they build a civilization on their own that is worth being part of. Until they do that they should not be allowed into the civilized world with modern human beings.

Attached: 1519098634018.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

maybe they should stop committing crimes

Lol niggers go to college for free on MAP grants. Which is what almost destroyed my local university when the state couldn't pay its bills. Thanks nigger president!
>he made the ACT requirement 16 to bring in as many coons as he could
None of them could speak proper English. Fuck I hate niggers

few reasons

Poverty mostly. Shitty schools, shitty neighbor hoods shitty job markets all lead to broken families and increased violence. When you compare the crime rates in poor rural areas in white and black communities they tend to be the same. But much more of the black population lives in poverty than whites so you see more black crime.

Also consider this. If you believe that blacks commit more crimes than whites so you send 2x as many police to the black community guess where youre gonna find 2x as much crime. Some percentage of the crimes stats are just a reflection of self fulfilling prophecy. "Send more cops to where we found more crime because that's were we sent more cops to start" We all know a group of shit heads that do drugs and general thug like shit. Shit heads can be white black purple or green. But crime stats dont show who commits more crime they just show who gets caught. The real question is why are so many black poor?

>its strange how this keep happening with no reason
I can't think of a single reason because I've been taught everyone is the same. It must be racism!

It’s wired in their dna.

do you believe there's no genetic component to the behaviour of blacks all over the world? it's all just racism and environment?

Attached: doctorsandengineers.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Why do poor whites work and function then? Only blacks tear society up and give not one less of a fucking shit about nothing

>colleges beg niggers to go
>niggers go to college on gibs degrees
>vast majority flunk out because they're too stupid
>wtf why are schools so racis

>mexican intellectuals

you're such a sucker. it goes well beyond economic reasons.

That's one ugly chimp.

Because (((they))) have been systematically undermining black communities and replacing their existing culture with a fake rap/money/drugs inspired one. (((They))) have created a home grown weapon

racist

Genetics.

hmmmm..??? great question! Why are so many blacks poor? Answer: because they're NIGGERS!

State college I went to was literally foaming at the mouth to admit black kids. Predictably, kids who have no clue how to handle high school also suck at college. I remember one black business major kid who was a decent student was super arrogant about it.

I don't know but it's seems like BLM lost some credibility with some folks when they got their panties in a wad over someone saying that all lives matter. They should just change their slogan to all lives matter. Maybe they would regain some of that credibility.

yes but 100% of black men will die ...one day and all dogs dont go to heaven... they burn in hell because yhwh doesnt like animals

the abject poor are deplorable regardless of there color

Have you been to a highway trailer park, its welfare junkies and shirtless children or have you seen how poor eastern euros that are dismantling the EU and fucking it up for everyone else, IDK what your definition of functioning is?

Attached: tp.jpg (960x640, 129K)

Think its bad here you should see what they did to Africa.

Attached: sa-mob-404_672410c.jpg (404x250, 26K)

Attached: 1538675533060.png (662x703, 123K)

didn't answer the question, are genetics involved? yes or no m8

Attached: scbtf.png (1024x764, 496K)

It's in their DNA

explain the picture, nigger

Its thuh poleezez fawt dey racist.
This is the narrative.

Genes

But dey dindu nuffin

Well yes and no. When it comes to crime rates I think it probably more of an environmental thing then genetics but when it comes to types of crime theys some interesting difference between white and black crime.

Black crime is normal pretty simple and easy to understand. Niggers are simple, they see something they want and they take it. A nig will shoot up a whole store for 56 dollars in the register. When blacks kill each other in gangs its simple revenge: Yo you shot my homie now Imma shoot you etc. It aint good but it makes sense

White crime has all these things too but it also contains a sub sect of psychotics. When whites shoot up people often theres never any relation to the victims. A white guy will shoot a dozen school children then himself and leave behind a note saying daddy never hugged me. Similarly its white criminals who preform most of the heinous acts against animals and small children and do things like chop people up and eat them later or build torture dungeons in their basement. Even with this catholic conspiracy that came out, turned out to be a whole slew of white dudes raping children. White genetics definitely contain a penchant for sociopathic behavior that you dont see often in other races.

Why is this making me so angry?

>that are dismantling the EU and fucking it up for everyone else,
LOL! The EU already fucked you up the ass many times for you to have that question answered faggot

Attached: 1540060106475.jpg (960x935, 231K)

Attached: 1539890753985.jpg (480x700, 62K)

Attached: 1540060818313.png (588x653, 733K)

government backed matriarchy

Sharia was made for the black woman.

Blacks are alphas.

>over half of all non-white males will be arrested and charged with a felony

Could it be because over half of all non-white males (and females) COMMIT felonies?

We're dealing with a demographic who expects the laws to change to simply let them get away with more shit instead of knocking their shit off.

Attached: 1536336842339.webm (224x400, 2.9M)

>growing up in poor communities
>low social structure while growing up
>less favorable education
>lack of rolemodels
(not all of them but we all understand the point)

Might seem like bull shit, but in such conditions and perspective on life, agression levels rise, crime becomes a provider of stability, not to mention because all of the issues raised people tend to be suspicious of them, which leads to them being targeted more for police stops.

T R I G G E R E D

Attached: Common Merchant.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Drink bleach

That guy must be 20 feet tall. Whoa!

CRIME makes them more susceptible to police stops.

And poverty is just a fucking excuse when considering poor white areas don't have anywhere near the crime rates as poor black ones do.

And ending poverty doesn't gfet them to know it off as apparent with rich rappers who just can't stay the fuck out of trouble.

Maybe because it doesn't look like you you stupid cunt

1. Poverty 2. Deconstruction of the black family and 3. racial bias (even though it barely contributes to anything, it does exist... I mean fucking niggers tho)

Attached: IMG_0917.jpg (304x308, 44K)

>no reason
You know the reason.

Nice try schlomo... many white babies being born...these mutts will as they always have...find their way to a minority community. The white genes will remain concentrated in a pool and continue.

ew that's a bitch? that looks like a nigga to me boo smdh

Attached: jewish black baby.jpg (750x1024, 130K)

>If I get caught I'll lose everything
>I need to calm down
These mental brakes that make higher IQ races think twice before committing a crime don't exist in niggers.

they have no concept of law, they're
just hunting and gathering.

Attached: homo evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

>CRIME makes them more susceptible to police stops.
What are the chances of getting stopped or frisked as a 12yo white boy compared to a black boy living in New York (or any mayor city) ? Even if none of them had a prior record chances of getting caught are much higher for the black boy, which leads to getting charged for having a gram of weed while both the white and black boy had the same amount. Which leads to him being suspected of anything more likely. (once in the system you rarely get out)

>And poverty is just a fucking excuse when considering poor white areas don't have anywhere near the crime rates as poor black ones do.
White trash have a higher ratio of dealing with law enforcement compared to other whites. Poverty increases your chances of being incarcerated.

>And ending poverty doesn't gfet them to know it off as apparent with rich rappers who just can't stay the fuck out of trouble.
Well if you are raised in an environment where violence, drugs and a big mouth are seen as "good" and will give you "respect" what do you expect?

Nigs gon nig.

Attached: DinduNation.jpg (1358x1087, 419K)

Poverty is correlated with crime. That doesent mean that poverty causes crime. You have seen no increase in crime in any of the major economic recessions, and there have been increases in crime during periods of economic growth. Lottery winners commit crime at almost the same rate as their previous economic background suggests. There are numerous examples of poor countries with low crime rates such as Vietnam, China and Malaysia. There are also historical examples of poor countries with low crime rates. Skandinavia used to have a murder rate at around 0,5 per 100 000 in 1775. A time when people starved to death, didnt go to school and had little economic mobility. The murder rate of blacks in America are 20 murders per 100000. Thats almost 40 times the murder rate.

You are also wrong in stating that poor whites do as much crime as poor blacks. This is simply not the case.

behavioral traits are heritable

I recently got challenged to a fight by a convicted felon at work over a cough. Apparently, coughing is disrespectful. It may have something to do with my being white and shorter than him.

fpbp

/thread

Systematic disadvantage for the poor does increase crime, where are the highest percentage of offenders located? Oh right, the poorer areas of any country (except maybe the banking district but they never get caught) comparing Asian societies with the US is rediculous, it's like comparing Africa to Europe. The murder rate of Africa is x so that means it should be the same anywhere? That's basically your point... As to the murder rate in skandinavia, they didn't have ghettos for millions of people who were set back compared to the "average" skandinavian, if there were ghettos the crime rate would also be higher there compared to other areas. Q
And comparing 1775 vs 2018 is as retarded as comparing Asia with the US.

TOO LOW

One torpedo away from a new high score

Good
>TIME TO THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY THEN

Attached: 1539940232978.png (1168x957, 1.39M)

what shithole do you work in that hires felon niggers

Because their genetics evolved in an competitive environment whereas other races evolved in an environment where only cooperation would lead to survival.

Attached: 1532675914166.jpg (922x960, 123K)

Point the arrow the other way and name it suicide rate per capita.

It all comes down to niggers being stupid. Niggers do not resort to crime because they are poor. They are poor because they are stupid. Stupid people don't get paid to do much. Niggers are so stupid they aren't even good at crime. They are in prison because they get caught because they were stupid. They were exploited and enslaved because they are stupid. They were colonized because they were too stupid to make societies beyond that of stone age humans and pre humans.

then why do they always complain?
HAHAHA constantly dominated by the law/government. Yea real "alpha"

maybe they should change their own communities then? Seems like its a problem then anything else. Since theres still good people living in poverty. Doesnt explain jack. Thats saying every single poor person is a criminal. Fuck off

If only low quality shitskins would remove themselves from the gene pool they would be such subhumans in a few generations.

this too, they drive around smoking weed and drinking in a car with expired tags, no seatbelt, and disobeying traffic laws all the while having a stash of drugs they sell at their house, and then want to call it racist when they get arrested. At least white weed dealers hide their shit, and try to be clandestine.

>Systematic disadvantage
niggers have an advantage. So you're wrong there before you even started.

sadly a lot of big companies do now. Saw a list at my doctors office and it was alarming

>low IQ
>single moms
>desolate inner cities
>single moms
>war on drugs
>shitty public schools
>single moms
>single moms

Attached: reviewbrah_around_blacks.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

The crime rate of of skandinavia and asian countries shows that poverty dosent have to result in high crime rates.

Poor people do more crime than rich people. That could be poverty causing crime or it could be other factors causing both poverty and crime or a mix of the two. The facts i mentioned indicate that poverty isnt everything.You also completely ignored two of my arguments.

Niggers will rob and kill someone and then use the credit card to buy smokes in a gas station in full view of the camera and then wonder why so many are in prison. They literally think they "Dindu nuthin" if they get away for 2 minutes after a crime.

Attached: 1539890916791.jpg (540x960, 77K)

What advantages do they have?
>higher chances of being raised in a poor environment.
>lesser education.
>weaker social structure.
>high amount of unemployment around them.
>higher risk of being in contact with crime.

Wow I sure do wish I was born in downtown Chicago.

>The crime rate of of skandinavia and asian countries shows that poverty dosent have to result in high crime rates.
Crime rates in Africa, Middle East, South America do... Easy point to make, both are completely false.

>You also completely ignored two of my arguments.
You want to start talking about the marginal rise in crime during economic recession? I'll be happy to.

>poor whites commit less crime compared to poor blacks.
I'm stabbing in the dark but, do white crime rates equal black crime rate when being raised in the same ghetto? Statistically I bet I can prouve whites in the ghetto are more violent than blacks.

Forgot to copy you in.

>strange how this keep happening with no reason
voting democrat turns you violent.

That chick has the chin of a heavy weight prize fighter.

>>higher chances of being raised in a poor environment.

Yes out of stupidity and bad genetics
>>lesser education.

No. they have every chance for more education. The system is pushing them in that direction at every opportunity in the US.
>>weaker social structure.
Probably because of gang culture?
>>high amount of unemployment around them.
Stupidity, and laziness. They can get jobs. Its not like people are turning them down for jobs. Even fucking felons can get jobs
>>higher risk of being in contact with crime.

because of how shitty of people they are

>>higher chances of being raised in a poor environment.

Raised by other niggers around other niggers

>>lesser education.

Niggers that go to white schools score lower because niggers are dumb

>>weaker social structure.

Niggers can't into a functioning society whether that means living in one created by other races or building their own

>>high amount of unemployment around them.

Niggers are functionally illiterate with no job skills because they are too stupid to get good jobs.

>>higher risk of being in contact with crime.

Crime committed by other niggers. Niggers are also wildly out of proportion as crime victims as well as criminals.

The rest of society has been trying to drag these subhumans up to our standards for generations and they can't get there.

Why did mods delete this? What are they afraid of?

Attached: 1F577B16-0B95-48E1-9A2B-210C7366416E.jpg (750x244, 113K)

Kek wills it

Attached: 20E53B42-9C09-4D25-AE7B-7E0692971711.png (960x850, 724K)

>maybe they should change their own community
It's funny how that can't happen due to the disadvantage they live in, it does however take the whole society to better their living conditions.
>there are still good people living in poverty
Not every nigger raised in the ghetto is a criminal. Some actually do get out. That doesn't mean there is no systematic disadvantage by living in poverty, same goes for white people living in poverty, it's rather simple. Living in poverty reduces your chances of having an "average" chance of success in society.

I really don't understand this whole "white people shoot up schools" bullshit. Do you all not understand that the media covers up all nigger school shootings as gang related? Well for one the media doesn't give a fuck about niggers unless it benefits their agenda. But I guarantee you there's more nigger school shooters then there have been white ones, but never gets reported cuz there niggers it's easier to report it as gang violence. Probably because it happens so often. Fucking niggers need to be gassed.