Why is the Norwegian prison system so successful?

Attached: 00215595s7[1].jpg (720x528, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iWhdzIJMEmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

free anal lube

Obviously, Just Norwegians.

It turns out completely ruining a person's life(the US model) forces people to return to crime once dump back on the street. This is actually how they do it in the US too. The feed a prisoner less than you need to survive, they hold you for sentences 10 times like get than anywhere else, then once your sentence is over you literally are just left in the street somewhere. Then a parole officer interrogates you every few week with intent to bust you and send you back.

The goal is rehabilitation, not punishment and profits.
works pretty well in norway. Probably would not work in the US because of all the niggers.

What is the ethnic makeup of norways prisons?

>murder someone in cold blood
>get to live comfy NEET life for a five years
hmmm

Ha!
I work in a prison, these people are the kind who would avoid work even without a felony record.

>Ha!
>I work in a prison, these people are the kind who would avoid work even without a felony record

What do you mean "these people?". People who have had their autonomy stripped of them and put in cages?

Norway's prisons aren't 50% black.

Norwegiens view prisoners as people who society has let down in someway.

Muricans and Russians view prisoners as rabid dogs that must be beaten, mistreated, and tortured--and so they behave like beaten rabid dogs in turn.

Attached: hUSD1.jpg (765x1024, 250K)

They're nice to their prisons, make the place nice which makes the prison feel nice inside (their words) and it's not like the US where they treat their prisoners like shit

Is that his jail cell? Looks /comfy/

Because it's Norwegian.

As soon as Norway becomes brown it, like every other aspect of society, will break down.

No niggers

Yeah you're spot on, in government class in highschool we watched a documentary on nordic prisons. At the end the teacher made us discuss it and literally every nog and white trash girl said they would steal and do whatever they want and then get to live comfy in those prisons for a bit. Then immediately hit the streets again to act like goons. It would probably lead to increase in crime here since you could GET MUH GIBS just for hurting and stealing from people. We are too barbaric for that system.

Attached: 1539721354962.jpg (626x626, 65K)

They're white

new studies show; they actually just wont put you back in prison if you have served already, they just commute the sentence for "time already served"

Yes. It’s my fault feral niggers are shooting people for drugs.

Norway only has 4000 people in prison of course it works better. We have highschools with more people than that

It's called the "good neighbor" program.
We want to rehabilitate prisoners so they'll become functioning members of society when they're out.

But IT DOES NOT WORK FOR NIGGERS.

Attached: 20180730_130417.jpg (286x419, 78K)

Why did it take someone so long to say this?

Because it meant to rehabilitate people and not subhumans

We have 180,000 people in prison for MURDER

It's not the system. It's the people.

i tought it was a hotel

Didn’t some foreigner pull the wooden boards up in his room, made a huge pile out of them & then set himself on fire because he couldn’t deal with the isolation anymore?

Libtard

We have 160,000 in prison for RAPE

>Homogeneous society
>Low prison population
>Federally run prisons as opposed to private
>While in prison are given the chance to properly re-educate themselves and re-enter society with a potentially new set of skills and out look
>No stigma attached to ex-convicts in job searching

Where as here
>Most prisons are privatized
>Judges will give long sentences for weak shit
>Prison guards are corrupt pscyhos
>Gangs can easily operate due to corrupt guards
>Prison is a badge of honor to gangs
>Fucking impossible to get even a minimum wage job let alone learn a trade or a skill after going to prison
>Treat prisoners like psychotic animals
>Refuse to educate the prison population in any manner

Everyone knows rehabilitation works on susceptible populations such as whites.

You can't rehabilitate niggers.

they are our own people, inside or out of prison. everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.

Cos theres no niggers in norway.

considering how wealthy norway is compared to the US, the living standards are essentially the same when you factor the wealth factor in.
americans are poor, eat shit food and likes to get fucked in the ass by niggers so thats what you get in prison.
ramen, shit beds and tyrone to keep you warm.
and dont give me any of that per capita bullshit, the super rich has been getting a lot richer, while the poor/middle class has been getting a lot poorer.
you're basically poor if you're middle class compared to european standards.

I sure hope so.

Ultimately, it is--shit never changes if you don't own up to responsibility--even if you are not responsible.

Own the responsibility, then demand it from everyone else.

>completely ignores the 'why' of how they got there in the first place

Attached: you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg (600x600, 46K)

If theyre so good why did Varg escape?

Attached: B8694A7C-D7CC-434D-90A5-44FECEB6961A.jpg (208x206, 14K)

their system works because they don't have to cater to the lowest common denominator and pretend they're equals

you forgot nigs and spics

US penal code wasn’t written with white people in mind.

The people who go to prison in the first place. There are obviously a few outliers, but for the most part these guys have no self control whatsoever, few of them have ever held jobs beyond drug dealing or selling stolen goods. These are the kinds of people who will make any excuse not to get a real job. These are the kinds of people who will say "I would get a job but..." and now that they are felons they use that as an excuse.
These people have ample opportunity for rehabilitation, all free of charge while behind bars. In fact, some of them have sentences that include attending AA, NA, or about 200 different faith and non-faith based programs for rehabilitation. We have anger management classes, rational behavior therapy, job training including some of the higher paying trades such as diesel mechanic training all the way down to sanitation expert, plus a myriad of other opportunities such as GED programs and even college. These guys are trapped in cages for society's protection, but what they do in those cages is up to them, most of them do the bare minimum.

Attached: prison meme.png (1077x724, 1.4M)

doesn't your country have a population of like four hundred million?

1. Even if you can rehabilitate people by making their prison lives comfy, should you do it? Isn't it morally wrong to NOT punish murderers?

2. How do these hotel prison rooms deter crime?

o vey what a good little goy we have here. Your 100% RRRRight! Them niggers didn't do nothing! Nothing I say!

They aren't people jew.

Yes that doesn't mean we have a million extra rehabilitation professionals to fix those people. Not everything scales linearly

>Why is the Norwegian prison system so successful?
they don't have real criminals

1k EOY

American prisoners aren't so nice. People that usually go to American prisons aren't deserving of comfort.

In Norway, criminals are people who make bad decisions. You can fix that by helping them make better ones.
In the US, criminals are the bad decisions. It's a remedy to a different problem.

They have schooling and vocational programs to teach them skills they can use to enter the work force. Most of the inmates don't give a shit though and would rather play dominoes and watch tv and sling dope. I'm a prison guard too

kike your time is coming to an end. I hope you know this I really do. I don't want to see the shock on your face when your dragged from your mothers basement and shot.

T. Jamal

>he thinks the US prison system doesnt have education
It does its just the idiot niggers dont want to do it

there are crazy natives in norwegian prisons too

Attached: 08z98povzBAXTjlntLxEEgCM-kdGzFpr9XMsJWU98Z_A.jpg (1000x565, 191K)

Bra mann.

Attached: 1531085523317.png (608x593, 215K)

Rake yourself to death kikeleaf

what the fuck did he do to himself?

then just have them executed you mutt, torture them before if you want it to be a punishment

I prefer the Norwegian model to the American one when it comes to prisons.

However, it's not as great as it's portrayed to be. By all means, it's better than the US, but it's not as great as people constantly pushing for the Norwegian prison model.

>muh recidivism rates
Well yeah, low recidivism rates compared to the US. But the trouble is HOW we get those low recidivism rates.

In Norway, you get thrown in prison for really minor stuff, even if you're a first offender. It's usually just a few weeks. Driving too fast? Prison. Smoking pot? Prison. Get in a drunken fight with someone where noone really gets hurt, but you get hauled in? Prison.
It's just a few days, and most of these will never do anything again that will land them in prison.

But, in other countries, these first minor offenses wouldn't land them in prison in the first place. The types of people being thrown in prison in other countries, most likely have a history of criminal activity, and they've exhausted their possibilities at alternative rehabilitation. Meaning in other countries, the inmates are by nature more likely to have a higher recidivism rate than Norwegian first timers.

And then you have the repeat offenders:
In other countries these people will be locked up for far longer, keeping them out of society for longer, before committing new crimes. In Norway, we show leniency to repeat offenders. In practice, you get less of a punishment, for more crimes, as that takes longer to prosecute, and you can't get any longer sentence than the maximum sentence of your most serious crime. A long prosecution period, means you're going to get a shorter sentence than a short prosecution period, as it's "harmful to keep waiting on your sentence". So the hardcore criminals get lighter sentences, or they're not being prosecuted at all, since it's more complicated. And then there's the push to keep the recidivism rates low, so repeat offenders will often not get jail time.

You could take a page out of Draco's book and just kill criminals.

White prisoners

Pure lies.
You wont get hired to clean gum off park benches after a stint in the pin.
Period.

Aren't guns great?

Try not to get imprisoned, then. It's not that hard. Literally anyone can do it.

mental case who cut himself. there was a documentary about isolation in norwegian prisons. 23 hours inside here every day, for years, when you're already mentally ill. shit happens.

Attached: avdelingG.jpg (750x424, 42K)

Not a Vargtard but he actually had a good video about Norwegian prison. He said that he preferred the shit-in-a-hole prison to the comfy prison because the isolation was unbearable

My uncle spent 10 years in prison for cooking meth and weapons charges. He has a great job now

youtu.be/iWhdzIJMEmQ

Bullshit, there are lots of jobs for felons. They aren't glamorous but they are jobs.
Construction for one, janitors, fast food, starting your own business, meat/dairy industry, welding, HVAC, auto repair. Don't give me that bullshit.
Most of these guys don't even try to get a job after prison, they mooch off of their family with the old "no one will hire a felon" excuse

You in no way answer the question. Why did you respond? Norway only has 3600 prisoners and still 30% are foreigners. But surely many of those are Gypsies. You're talking about less than 1000 blacks as best I can tell. That's why Norway's prison system works.

cont;

So, basically, the hardcore repeat offenders in Norway get the punishment a teenager doing something stupid would get in the US. While the first time offenders get the book thrown on them, as a repeat offender would in the US.

And there's more:
>muh mental health care
Yes, Norway has great health care, and decent mental health care, accessible to most people. But this also bleeds into skewing the crime statistics:
A crazy violent repeat offender in the US would get the book thrown at him. Land him in prison, probably for a long time. When he gets out, he keeps doing that shit, gets him thrown back in. This leads to a high recidivism rate.

In Norway, that same crazy repeat offender would extremely often fall in the grey area between "not mentally sick enough to be put in a mental institution against his will" and prison. He's not going to prison, so he's not getting out of prison to later go back to prison. But he's still out there doing crimes, beating people, destroying property, threatening people, basically being a crazy, dangerous person. Still a low recidivism rate, as he's never going to prison, and at most they'll put him in a mental hospital for a few weeks.

If we actually imprisoned those people, our recidivism rates would skyrocket, as they're not going to be fixed by going to prison. And as the sentences are generally shorter than in the US, it's not seen as much of a point to go through the whole ordeal.

So our crazy people go free, commit crimes, and don't go to jail. While the americans crazies go free, can't get mental health care, go to prison, get out, go back to prison again in an endless cycle. But at least you get to keep them out of society for a while. We do not.

People like to make fun of the amerifat system, but they don't realize that the system is that way because of the huge amount of niggers.

Rehabilitation is the aim of our system as well, not punishment. Surprise surprise, when you don't have an ethnically homogenous population with strong ties to one another and strong social pressure to conform, it doesn't work. Hence why people are now making fun of Sweden's weak system where aparently you can do whatever you want with no repercussions. It was always like this, but it wasn't always a problem. The problem has been imported and with time we will see a burger judicial system or succumb to the niggs.

Attached: 11249410_704868792975883_669935494_n.jpg (750x750, 85K)

>isolation
We don't do this to people or animals.

Attached: capture.png (400x522, 153K)

>Being this assblasted

U.S. is the most impressive combo of size and per capita wealth. We do it all while carrying almost 100 million mud people.

>Why are white countries so successful?
It's a complete mystery Schlomo.

Because unlike Blacks, Europeans have the ability to reform their behavior.

I guess that's why Europe decided to import more niggers than the US has. Have fun watching every city on the continent become a slum in ruins.

Pffft..
Sure renta cop
Which is?
I'm not, never even had a ticket, just hate the absolute waste of my tax dollars.

Safety manager at a chemical plant Basically homer simpson

>
>Which is?
Cooking meth and selling weapons.

I should also add that if we continue to get tax rates lowered here, you're going to lose a ton of America gibs by association. Gl.

And then there's the costs of it all. Repeat offenders are constantly being given second chances. Of course, we have to as, they're going to come out again one day.

But it's extremely fucking expensive. Especially when there's an influx of immigrants who don't really respect our laws, as the punishment is laughable to them and anyone else with no prospects outside organized crime. They even get money while in prison. About $20 a day. And they don't even have to work for it. Education opportunities, free health and dental care.

And then there's the whole sense of justice:
I know of people who stole, sold drugs, beat up people, threatened and in the end ended up stabbing 20 people in a night club. He had previous convictions, he was a shithead, his brothers the same kind of shithead.
He was out after one year. The wounds of the people he stabbed hadn't even healed, and he was out walking among them. If anyone of them had died, he'd probably get three or four years more. But he would still be out today.

Basically, just cry in court, and you're out in no time. That's not justice.

I think maybe this could be implemented in the west as a sort of 3 strikes rule.

As well as the Brazillian thing where they knock off 4 days for every book report they write on life-improvement or other edifying books.

Each strike gets slightly shittier. Second strike no internet, third strike no cable and a curfew.

Then after 3 strikes you go straight to the pen 20 year minimum sentence.

In the US the prison system is private and the inmates are forced to work for up to 15 dollars a month. It's a scam, not meant to reintegrate but to maintain the slavery the democrats have imposed on the minorities.

if we only had Norwegian phenotypes rehabilitation might work.
when you deal with low IQ individuals they generally are more likely to be violent and simply take advantage of the comforts any sort of rehabilitation offers until they can leave and continue their habits.
Norway probably already is starting to see this with the african and arab immigrants that are in their prison system just using it as a vacation from the hustle on the streets of Oslo.

Bs.
Nothing that requires security clearance like a hzm or twic will hire a felon.
Tell me another bed time story
>This

I agree with some of this. I'd rather the people who commit these crimes not be here in the first place though.

the answer is money, no amount of niggers will change this fact.
I mean if by import you mean the spillovers from the illegal american wars then I guess you're right. have fun with the thousands of mexicans hopping the border
USA will go bankrupt soon enough, but thanks for the imaginary gibs. It's a known fact that USA has been having quite the ball with european tax money regarding banking and the american military industrial complex.
have fun voting for your electoral stooges that will continue to empty your pockets.

because Norway is more or less ethnic clean

>low IQ individuals they generally are more likely to be violent and simply take advantage of the comforts any sort of rehabilitation offers

That's not low IQ behavior.

Fact is, there are people whom society is currently incapable of of fixing though. About half of all federal inmates have mental illness, about 80% have learning disabilities (which translates more from not being able to do school work, to not being able to read social cues and make sound short-term and long-term decisions). However, many of these people are fixable and adjustable, but they are just thrown back into the pile with the un-fixable and institutionalized, and left to figure that shit out and find a place in that pecking order which is run by the most dangerous sociopaths.

Magical super secret protip from inside the veil of magic: They are not. Criminals see them as a joke and just commit more crime. EU opened our borders and the police is overwhelmed by eastern european organized crime. Its bad.

Attached: 1406990016416.jpg (950x724, 97K)

Swedish prisons are literally the NEET dream. They even have comfy little kiosks where they can buy soda and candy.
They have higher standard of living than I do and I work full-time with no criminal record.

Attached: FuckThisCountry.jpg (2338x1060, 741K)

ya well once they get enough niggers in their system theyll realize why the us does what it does

This mostly happens to niggers. And that’s a good thing!

That's a big guy

A prison exists to keep people from escaping. If you provide them cushy accommodations, video games, etc. then they won't have much incentive to escape.

thanks for the write-up. Pretty informative