MOMMY MOMMY, SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME...

>MOMMY MOMMY, SOMEONE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME, I WANT THEIR YEARS OF GAME TIME AND MONEY TO GET THROWN AWAY BECAUSE MY LITTLE POTTY PUSSY CANT HANDLE RUDE WORDS ONLINE
>MOOOOOOOOMMMMYYY

Attached: nigger.png (560x217, 53K)

Why can't snowflakes and shitskins handle bants? They're so damn sensitive.

im so glad i quit videogames

Alright Op what game did you get perma banned from?

you can get a chat ban in warframe for saying the word "trap"

Attached: 1522100974560.jpg (882x640, 87K)

Let this be a lesson on hiding your power, newfriend.

Attached: 1536451941019.jpg (719x699, 52K)

Looks like rainbow six

>bitching to the internet about bans
>chatting with randoms

Nobody cares. You probably deserved it and we’re probably grooming children anyway. Nobody wants to hear you fucking moan about how everyone on your team sucks or listen to you sperg out.

> years of game time
They actually did you a favor, you NEET nigger manchild.

Attached: 1530824626286m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I love reporting idiots that fall for my bait.

>lol
deserved

Just tried to get /v/eddit to stop jerking off and playing video games, you can guess how that turned out.

Turns out the only argument those npcs on /v/ have is calling someone "Jow Forums"

Attached: 1539971581733.png (1050x1621, 581K)

>league
Not even surprised with their current leadership and the whole barring men from their meeting thing.

>I can't follow simple rules because I'm retarded

Attached: smug data.jpg (157x225, 6K)

What happens to your steam library if you get full banned from it? Do they just steal all your games or are you stuck with offline/single player only? I've always wondered.

Online gaming is cancer becuase people are cancer. Qutting it was like selling my TV, only made my life better.

>-t. Moms mini van is less conformist than the bus

Make it a rule to never talk in game and only talk on discord or TS

Over the last few months I have come to the conclusion that if you post on a forum with a unique handle that people have known you by, or use twitter or anything like that, you are likely addicted to dopamine releases from likes, quotes, retweets, replies, all of that shit. People censor their behavior on these platforms to be liked and also fuck their brain up in the process which makes them be glued to their fucking phone 24/7. So here, instead of attacking someone personally after searching their reddit history or whatever like a psycho, they can't do that so all they have is the insult you came across. Social media is fucking cancer.

>league community
>standards
lmao
where have you been? all boards have been doing that for at least 4 years now

Attached: 1506744127972.png (469x506, 240K)

you're an annoying cunt, I'm glad you got banned

>unironically playing LoL
Pathetic.

I guess it's been 4 years since I've been on other boards.

>playing lol

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will fucking rape you.

That's the tag line of the generation of children now accessing the internet.

>BAWW BAWW BAWW, I KEPT GETTING DESTROYED BECAUSE I'M SHIT AT THE GAME SO I CALLED EVERYONE ON MY TEAM NIGGERS. NOW I GOT MUTED FOR ONE DAY FOR TOXIC BEHAVIOR! WHAT DO?! I KNOW! I CRY TO MY Jow Forums INTERNET FRIENDS! BAWW! ANYONE WHO REPORTS ME IS A CRYBABY BUT I'M NOT A CRYBABY FOR CRYING ABOUT GETTING MUTED! REEEEE! FUCK COMPANIES FOR TRYING TO MAKE MONEY AND KEEPING PEOPLE PLAYING THEIR GAME BY PUNISHING TOXICITY, WHAT ABOUT MUH FREE SPEECH!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

T O X I C

Attached: toxic shock syndrome.jpg (1200x630, 38K)

>lol
also you type like a little prissy faggot
>OMG KILL YOURSELF DX
>NEVER COME TOP AGAIN OMGGGGG
>WHAT R U DOING!??!?!
kek

I remember the days of "Online experience may change." and that was it

Of course the Swede says this.

Cuck.

You missed the board goy don't worry I mix them up to sometimes

Holy shit.. was in an r6 match the other day... nig nog yelling nigger nigger nigger the entire time almost tking team members then he would run... next round same thing, but complaining how he was best on team and no one would let him win... then he got kicked... and reported

I used to not touch video games while I was in a Conservative city.

Now I'm in a liberal shithole and I've gone back to video games pretty much being my only form of entertainment. That being said I only play older non-degenerate vidya since why the hell would I play something degenerate to get my mind off of faggotry that "modern civilization" produces.