archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript
bbc.co.uk/news/business-32332210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> 850,000
>UK population: 66.02 million
>51% of the population voted in favour of leaving
WOW, powerful and brave

SO BRAVE

Fun fact, most of them were taken by bus. They were paid for and organised by Soros.

NO THAT IS NOT TRUE MOST OF THEM ARE POEPLE LIKE ME WHO DEMAND A PEOPLS VOTE.

Brexit is happening and NO DEAL is coming. We Germans will play hardball and shit all over Brits.

We voted for no deal, so you're only shitting on remainlets which I approve of.

Good stuff, Fritz. Precisely no deal is exactly what we voted for and want. Keep up the good work.

I dont believe Soros would ever engage in such conduct.

The mentally deranged go out and portray their illness in the streets.

The vote already took place, Nigel Farage will be your next Prime Minister.

whats the difference between a bitch and a whore.

A whore fucks everyone, and a bitch fucks everyone but you.

whats the difference between a shill and an NPC

A shill will fuck you over, if its for money, but an NPC is programmed to do it for free

plan A failed. no matter, plan B and C and D ect. will lead to the desired result anyway

vote IDU always, everywhere, and in every country

Attached: index.png (383x131, 11K)

Let's just have a civil war about it.
That's where it's heading.

I love how every time the attendance is reported it goes up. First it was """estimated""" by """stewards""" at 500,000, an obvious exaggeration and rounded up figure, but whatever. Suspiciously no official count was available and the police declined to comment. But then it was 600,000, then 700,000 and now apparently 850,000. By the end of the week at this rate we'll be reading that 800 trillion people marched on the streets of London to oppose Brexit.

>150 coaches

Attached: file.png (58x72, 12K)

>We Germans will play hardball and shit all over Brits.

You're so mean, but I can't blame you.

anyone else starting to feel like the npc public is so fucking stupid that they kinda deserve the damage that this international left conspiracy is trying to inflict on them?

Attached: 1526200589265.jpg (437x501, 22K)

It is interesting, yes.

Because crowds are very easy to estimate using mobile phone signals.
They do it all the time at large events (for safety reasons) and with great accuracy.

looks like 6 million to me

The EU is fucking gay, and your a faggy little marxist big black cock worshipper.

We all voted for no deal brainlet.

You know what is funny as fuck? The brits voted out mostly because of the migrants and SJW culture taking over...but,but..Britain was always at the forefront of mass migration and SJW's. That was not a problem started by the EU...so, instead of fighting this things from the inside (as a country with a spine does) they voted themselves out and they are not solving anything on those issues, but they will have hell to pay back to the EU.

Attached: simple_jack_poster460.jpg (300x180, 13K)

Hans is very low IQ.

Coolstory paki

Attached: 1538786736072.jpg (480x476, 19K)

What?

I did it myself on MapQuest - 110,000 from the aerial footage at Park Lane (as in OP). Unconfirmed police reports it was 130,000 total.

Remoaners just outright lying as usual.

When we get a People Spoke march, then we'll be talking.

Attached: femi will be sorry.jpg (625x481, 80K)

So the brits basically just got bullied by the EU and now they want to stay? How can we ever change the world for the better if people cave in at the slightest discomfort?

Dumbass it was already voted on. Holy fuck

This. Pretty sure you're helping the actual people, Hanz. Only leftoids actually want a completely shit deal that undermines brexit in the first place.

there will be a second vote. remain wins. Britain adopts the euro as national currency.

> be brit
> vote for something
> vote passes
> government ignores it anyway

PART AND PARCEL M8

Attached: 1446116107101.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

>500.000
>700.000
NO
>850.000
>6 million
>6 GORILION GOYIM!!!!!

The EU is holding the irelabd border issue out to extract every last drop from the UK. Once the eu determines that the UK has offered all yhey can give, they will back off the border issue. Very obvious and common negotiation tactic

Deluded with globalism. However, brexit is economically bad for the uk in the short run. Typical mobs cant see the big picture so they side with eu talking points

i mean, your country is going to hell and your freedoms are taken away by your own politicians, not by Merkel, you blind fools.

The whole border thing is a red herring. Ireland has a CTA with the UK which means they can move and work and settle here at will. No checks necessary.

That's why we won't put up a border, and why Ireland won't either - because a border, by definition, means the CTA will be cancelled.

Therefore, this is an EU requirement and Varadkar, the coolie fuck cabana boy, is playing a dangerous game. What I wish and hope for is that they do in fact overturn it, because nothing is more guaranteed to get a hard right government into power, and then we're REALLY talking. Fucking Ireland will get BTFO so hard and so fast, I won't even have time to pour a celebratory drink.

Britain is so cucked their politicians can talk them in to canceling a vote of the peoples will until they get the desired outcome. Why even vote?

Got a feeling it will rise to about .. say 6 million

So literally NPC behaviour (the tv man told me so)

Yep keep voting till it goes your way. That's Democracy in action.

Sargon will save the West, just you wait. What even is white?

Not totally incorrect, but still, the EU has the potential to become a globalist monster. Better leave while they can

/Thread

Attached: 1540057481377.png (234x264, 14K)

Its obviously an eu tactic. Ireland doesnt want the cta to vanish overnight. What the fuck was the belfast agreement for if brussels can wipe it from history.

The thing i see from afar is that eu is trying to make an example of the uk to signal to weaker countries to not leave. It makes them seem vengeful which may sow seeds of discontent theought the eu. Fuck. Every member state signed article 50. There were no dissenters. Plus article 50 requires the eu take into account the nature of the future relationship when going through negotiations. Pissing off the uk doesnt seem to me like the eu is following their own rules

The same shit happens all the time in America these days.

> vote on something
> left doesn't like the results
> bitch and hold their breath until they get their way.

You guys already had a vote.

>vote for brexit
>let the state fuck around with no accountability for 2 years

>oh I guess we dont really want brexit

You guys are fucking pathetic

Attached: 1539743888727.jpg (1022x1024, 523K)

>Londonistan is against Brexit.
colour me fucking surprised.

Attached: 1511648219631.jpg (720x718, 57K)

So what will brits do when Brexit is annulled and they are still part of the EU only that they have fewer rights?

fuck off. cancelled my arse.

I demand a third referendum, and a fourth, and a fifth. Fucking pathetic. A million hippies wont change shit. The government already told you to fuck off. I bet half of them were east euro shits too.

>now you understand the jew, monarchists, equestrians, Robber Barrons and the general elite throughout time.

All men are not equal, its a fundamental lie in the modern west that doesn't hold to any objective analysis

Fanatical Meritocracy WHEN>??????

Attached: 1de.gif (627x502, 940K)

Ask them all "what is brexit" and only the ones that can answer correctly get to vote.

How many people did the EU have to ship in to bolster the numbers though?

Attached: Thinky Belle.png (949x841, 135K)

14% of german cars sold in UK.

Keep it up fritz. No deal is what we want.

Wake me up when it's 17 mill' you fucking npc traitorous scum coward .

Attached: c2e73c61bedca0390421b915b30ab21a_w200.gif (200x150, 521K)

we don't want to stay. basedcucks in London do, and because half of them are fucking immigrants I bet you at least half the people in that march are eurofags. There was even a six year old saying muh brexit bad waah. Yeah brainwash your kid to have your views not their own.

that's Holland.

>Vote against EU
>gov ignores the result
>Vote against Euro
>gov ignores the result and heavily undersells your currency, making you poorer.
>vote against Greek loans
>gov ignores you. Makes education more expensive and sends billions to make Greeks denbt slaves.
>Do you want to give the government more power in mass surveillance?
>Overwhelming 'NO' vote
>Gov decides to do it anyway because fuck you and oh from now on:
>No more referenda.

We've become an EU puppet state and we literally let it happen.

Attached: n.jpg (287x287, 22K)

17 million voted for Brexit 850k is a pathetic showing
>tfw

Attached: 1407902229825.jpg (442x519, 21K)

>A million hippies wont change shit. The government already told you to fuck off. I bet half of them were east euro shits too.
Hey watch your tongue or I will call the queen.

and yet you didn't vote for wilders did ya clogboy

she agrees with me and all the other brexiters

>Precisely no deal is exactly what we voted for
No its not lmao

Attached: 12.png (712x463, 16K)

And what if leave wins the second referendum? These scumbags only want "democracy" on their terms.

source?

statista.com/statistics/883660/support-for-brexit-scenarios/

Considering she didnt have an issue with you entering the EU or ever criticize it I doubt it now stop being whitephoboic.

>200k
>600k
>850k
keeps going just like the hall o cost

Attached: 1511629085020.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

bless you germany, take big dump on yellow
teeth :-D

whitephoboic ? wtf. er I am white. and a proud brexiter. Also the queen had fuck all say in the matter. But she was happy when we voted to leave even the fucking PM said she was happy about it.

Brits are meanies and hate us :(

How about Sambo shuts the fuck up about British politics.

I know some of you have guns, go read the declaration of independence and see the grievances given against the king

You guys are well withing your right to revolt atm

archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration-transcript

We got no deal with the US or China and 50% of our exported cars are sold there. We have no beef whatsoever with no deal. Guess why we haven’t yielded 1 inch in 2yrs up to now. We haven’t compromised on anything at all.

krauts try to manipulate the UK on a daily fucking basis. keep playing hardball.. see where it gets you. We'll have the world to trade with instead of buying your shitty planned obsolescence crap and most unreliable cars.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-32332210

womp womp

Stop discriminating me because I am white or I will call the police now stop attacking me, as for the queen she is owned by the banks and big companies and is now only a mouthpiece for globalism.

and that makes me super happy. can't wait until we slap tariffs on your crappy products and the protectionist EU can go fuck itself

>BREXIT IS CANCELLED.
>REMAIN HAVE SPOKEN.
>ALMOST 1 MILLION.
>SUCK IT UP RACISTS.

I wish we still had public hangings.

Attached: NPC.png (500x500, 61K)

show your real flag

Why aren't the leave voters marching?

Attached: march.png (615x408, 591K)

How many of them were English? Or at least British?

This. Londonistan isn't even home to white brits any more. Bet half of them were romany scum

Oh wow just like that at least bring me to a basic date before we become lewd.

And 2/3 of the crowd isn't even Brittish

Full Regulatory Alignment until the next General Election, Labour win by ditching Corbyn for Tom Watson and staying in EEA/Customs Union.

Because they don't live in London.
Majority of those people a Continentals and Paddies working in the "city" or "pret". Guarantee it.

so democracy is really just voting for something until until the left gets their way?

For all those who died because of (((Churchill)))?

Fuck off you worthless nigger faggot kys

Please don't tease. I am actually fucking itching to kill some middle-class Remainers.

Attached: DEC22-Brendan-Cox.jpg (615x410, 31K)

17.4 MILLION = LEAVE

850k....what a joke, do better next time complainers.

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1133x887, 141K)

Attached: march2.png (535x402, 675K)

Meh. We'll be leaving. They can screech and bleat all they like but the maths are pretty straightforward. The vast majority of Parliament is scared to leave but the Tories control it along with the DUP. This is a matter of ousting May and right now she's holding on because she desperately wants to get the deal through.

You're right about the EU, but if you pay close attention, you'll see they bluster and bloviate then row back. Same old, same old every time. They know the danger if May gets removed, and there is now talk of an 'interim PM' which I said months ago would happen.

I reckon the Brexit wing (which is very large and powerful) and waiting for her to get to the final deal stage, and then refuse to pass it. If that happens, May has two choices under our system:

a) She calls a GE.

b) She resigns.

Given how she fucked up the last one, and the fact that close to 70% of Tory members despise her, and that she is the type who will see risking a GE as betraying the party, she won't call one. This aside the fact she'd never be allowed to run one again given that she lost their majority at the last GE.

If (b), then all we do is instal an 'emergency PM' to deal with the 'emergency' of no deal and 'promise' to have a General Election after exit day (29 March next year) which obviously will be vague enough with no date.

I reckon this is how it'll all play out, and what the Brexit wing are quietly waiting on. Said it months ago, and all signs are pointing to it. They've already even lined up a stalking horse in David Davis. This cunt is finished. Odious, two-faced, lying, backstabbing, EU serving, fucking cunt.

Why do you hate me bro I am just a small minority stop it.

Fingers crossed. We all voted for no deal, we've had the establishment trying to do anything but ever since. Its great we've got Germany in our corner though.

>vote for brexit
>Politicians dick around about it for 2 years
>just kidding its not happening!
>B-b-b-but my vote counts!

Attached: Funny.jpg (451x392, 44K)

I was talking shit. All estimates are it was about 130,000. Unconfirmed from police, and I checked the numbers myself on MapQuest. Aerial footage shows about 30,000 tops - no more.

Well, we won the referendum.

Btw, did you see BBC news interviewing marchers. None of them were of Anglo-Celt stock.

So what you are saying is that you will have comrade Corbyn in power soon?