It breaks my heart to see these great cities and architecture in ruins

It breaks my heart to see these great cities and architecture in ruins.

Why blacks and democrats are ruining all our progress?

youtu.be/7grTShNU_BE

Attached: C16DECD4-1F3C-4DE5-A171-45DBD88F99EF.jpg (626x321, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: chicago,_1893.jpg (350x244, 19K)

Attached: chicago_1893.jpg (1355x1000, 299K)

Attached: chicago_1893_2.jpg (1272x966, 350K)

kikes

wow wtf happened

Well, I am not endorsing these books. They are just want I WANT to read that may explain it.
During/After WWII our cities got wrecked, customization started from what I gather from Michael E Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ZeXnmDZMQ

Notable events:
>Kalergi Plan 1926 Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi (European Union)
>WWII 1939-45
>1965 immigration

Attached: cities.png (770x499, 332K)

Niggers. Chicago used to be a beautiful white city until jews decided they need cheap nigger labor in the factories. Then they moved the factories overseas and the collapse began in full.

RIP.

**Atomization not custimization

stop posting this as an example of something lost through American urban decay. all of that shit built for the Chicago Expo was meant to be temporary.

those are fake buildings for a world fair.

>100% white
>Literally heavenly sculptures and waterworks out of fantasy.

>80% blacks
>Literally hell on earth.

wow

this is now a /old/ thread

Attached: 1533916956870.jpg (1280x1000, 508K)

Ohhh ok the Expo, that is just beautiful

Men cashiers, how odd does that seem nowadays.

what do you mean temporary? Gypsum and cardboard, like a filmset?

something like that. all of it was facade built over empty sheds and warehouses, none of it was functional. it meant to demonstrate what the most aesthetically pleasing city would look like.

Ah, the world expo. Lots of fancy, TEMPORARY stuff was built then, and torn down right afterwards.
the Death of the Mall has nothign to do with the groups you stupid shitgoblers keep blaming.

Detroit already hit rock bottom and is coming back up.

But all you need to know about modern progresivism is Detroit

In 1950 it was the WEALTHIEST CITY IN THE WORLD and it was declared THE PARIS OF THE WEST

30 years later it was a ghost town.

Kek
That was never Chicago it was the worlds fair

Attached: 1533917043618.jpg (2112x1690, 578K)

Idk I live in a lilly white suburb and the cashiers are all teenage boys and girls

And customers not dressed in their pajamas or beach wear.

It is very sad.

Attached: then and now.png (445x450, 347K)

>Jews
You did it

I know rigth? I wanted to get a job as a bank cashier since I study economics and it pays good(im just starting my carrer) and they all hire women,fucking sexists.

Awesome, and those pics make it look very believable from a distance.

i work as a cashier. been in construction before. cashier pays almost twice the hourly wage while construction whas harder, more skill involved, unhealthier etc

women jobs are paid better and all this feminism yapping is asocial bs

What's even stranger is how they all make a liveable wage.

the future of many western cities in a nutshell,

in 30 years lots of places that are the center of the world today are gonna look like a decayed Detroit while Detroit itself will be restored to the Paris of the West*

*( minus the minorities )

i make 2000 euros after taxes, plus lots of benefits...couldnt dream of that in construction

Damn, man. I've been tossing resumes since january. I lost the count of how many i already sent. Every place i go its just woman working with an ass face.

Track the owner history. Not kidding. Look to see who owned from then till now. Then you will know who was the real enemy.

>regular-ass grocery store
>all those Whites
You have to go really upmarket these days to avoid the knee-deep sea of browns

That and taxes, the city basically strangled itself at the same time. Instead of allowing $ for upkeep they went the green route. Then came the long nose tribe slumlords from hell.

greed

This kind of shit has Asian "investing" written all over it, honestly

>In 1950 it was the WEALTHIEST CITY IN THE WORLD and it was declared THE PARIS OF THE WEST
>30 years later it was a ghost town.
Yep, turned out that producing cars abroad in low-cost countries was Good For Business, so the only people that stayed were the ones too poor to leave.
If it's any consolation, the same thing happened to manufacturing in Britain, and most of the rest of the industrialized world, too.

No one fucking gives a shit about how many pesos you make you bratwurst buttplug using sauerkraut breathing son of a Bavarian whore. I bet you shit on a shelf you lazy lederhosen wearing beer lapping intoxicated idiot, you make me sick with your islam loving Merkel mooching eu cock sucking faggot face. I hope you get the nukes you want, try to be progressive and let women and immigrants maintain them, and they end up turning your country into a barren wasteland of toxic radiation; more so than it already is.