Mental Illness Thread

ITT we share and study examples of the mental illness called leftism.

Attached: trump_supporter_kool_aid_mom.png (1718x430, 77K)

Attached: dan_holliday_2016.png (1112x1154, 150K)

Attached: fox_news_bad.png (1692x408, 55K)

Attached: deep_state_isnt_real.png (1166x158, 41K)

Attached: right_ocasio_cortez.png (1700x544, 63K)

Attached: the_reason_trump_won.png (1644x296, 33K)

Attached: why_liberals.png (1754x446, 79K)

keep going I love salt threads

Attached: Tedkleftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

The reason Trump won was that all the rural and suburban retards voted for Trump, while the smart and sophisticated city people voted for Hillary.

Attached: Oberlehrer_.jpg (306x401, 117K)

Attached: NPCmemerundown.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

Attached: hillary_not_that_awful.png (1686x232, 35K)

Jesus fucking christ. Access to universities must be restricted, these people are weaponized retards who fancy themselves educated.

Indoctrinated. The University System in the US is largely operated by broken toys who fetishize depression and self-hatred, and actively hate normal people and normal families

Attached: 1504370575585.png (609x717, 188K)

Attached: narcissistictraits.png (746x755, 58K)

I don't know. Someone who supposedly majored in economics can't be that uneducated and wrong about economics, no matter the indoctrination. I didn't major in economics and noticed within seconds that he's a retard who doesn't know shit about trade deficits.

Look at the profile pic.

I'm of a humble, easily ignorable, and dismissible opinion that anybody who dresses that way and grooms their hair in such a manner has most likely never set foot in an economics class (at least one with a competent instructor) or ever held, let alone seen, an economics book. They are most likely adding such a claim to their comment mistakenly thinking it validates or reinforces what they state.
Furthermore, just because they majored in economics doesn't mean they grasped economics, or even graduated.

Economics is a soft science and is subject to the manipulations of driven people just like sociology or psychology. If you major in economics you get a taste of each economic "philosophy" and can parrot whichever one makes you feel the best. I graduated from college in 2016 and it's a shit show now. Engineering and hard sciences are the only things that are really worth anything anymore.

Nobody should take it seriously. It's more of a test to see if you're able to play ball with the system for 4 years straight. It's like transgenderism. Nobody actually believes it's true. It's just a test to see if you're willing to go with the program. If you say "the emperor has no clothes" you'll be shunned from the mainstream society. So they don't learn economics. They learn how to feel comfortable speaking up about "their values" which are just channeled through the vector of economics. After all, if every economic theory is equally valid, who are you to question the logic of his assertion?

>afraid
not understanding we're propping her up like they did donald. only difference is we know the target is a fucking retard and has no ability to govern well.

>"Imagine you are in a business. If you want to know something, you ask a statistician. If you want to hear something, you ask an economist."
T. friend who took economics class in college

Counter example: Krugman

Attached: domestic_enemy.png (1714x194, 38K)

>pretty sure at least half of these are true

Attached: woke_culture.png (1956x226, 40K)

Krugman is a parody, you oblivious moron.

>something tells me this comment has a high risk of not aging well

Attached: michelle_man.png (1728x224, 30K)

That doesn't stop people from taking him seriously. I look forward to the liveleak video.

Attached: warren_woman_of_color.png (775x638, 455K)

Attached: no_such_thing_as_deep_state_govt.png (966x158, 39K)

Attached: just_delusional.jpg (1024x702, 88K)

Attached: trump_not_spied_on.png (1646x296, 86K)

The amount of dumb people who still spout fake news is insane. Both right and left. Morebsdo on emotional fee fee left tho

Attached: 1531682324419.jpg (1200x691, 164K)

Attached: 17rTkHx.png (862x231, 27K)