Swedish anti-deportation activist indicted

Remeber her? She went on board a plane that was going to deport an Afghan and prevented its takeoff in June. Well, apparently that's disturbing air traffic, and that's what she has now been indicted for by the Swedish state attorneys. If found guilty she could face a fine and up to six months in prison. A court date has not yet been set.

Sorry, only German source. But I thought you guys might still want to know about this.
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/schweden-studentin-elin-ersson-stoppte-abschiebeflug-jetzt-droht-ihr-gefaengnis-a-1234267.html

Attached: image-1352597-860_poster_16x9-cret-1352597.jpg (860x484, 58K)

>der thot

Haha get fucked! Play stupid games win stupid prizes!

Why is it always white women being SOOO retarded?

I hope the prosecute the hell out of her. Traitors like her are the scum of the Earth.

Genetically deficient.

Attached: 1533417152999.jpg (1760x2732, 1.51M)

I don't know. Do you think it might be her "free healthcare" glasses? I mean if I were her, I'd pay extra for a model that'd give me at least a small chance to get laid.

Attached: _102681252_198aad9f-3458-4f59-9cbc-f1e6630461f7.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Which of these is she?

Attached: 1536809114363m.jpg (1024x531, 92K)

imagine if your IQ was so low that emotion trumped over every logical decision you made in life. In this case she didn't realize she was stopping a plane with 200 passengers from taking off. She was too busy feeling.

Feminism is all shit. Lose the meme.

Attached: 1538333252763.jpg (810x1024, 146K)

Attached: 1539063721118.jpg (1200x782, 274K)

Attached: 1537516270486.png (1801x1009, 594K)

This

red flag tho

Attached: a literal.png (1080x1920, 758K)

I don't get the Swedes. On the one hand they are absolute pussies, like not flying the flag because the cross on it could offend sandnigger invader school children. On the other hand, their justice can be brutal, with putting the founders of the Pirate Bay behind bars for years, or being the reason why Julian Assange is trapped in a tiny embassy for years.
They also shot Olof Palme, so there might be hope.

Attached: 1527775160448.png (500x500, 19K)

I hope she looses all her money,her family disown her.
She moves in to some get and gets gangraped to death.

- no dyed hair
- no tattoos
- no piercings or flesh tunnels
--> antifa level 1 - novice

Do you think she might be redeemable and the shock of being tried before a court might help her?

Attached: 9240304.jpg (640x360, 17K)

No

Attached: swede women.png (1280x3127, 1.38M)

Prime example why inbreeding is a bad thing lmao

She cute

This can't be normal. That's dysfunctional.
Also very nice trips.

Attached: homer and devil.jpg (512x384, 95K)

such a shame, she's kind of cute in a derpy way I suppose

her face is very punchable

The more important thing is, was that shitskin she initially saved eventually deported?

Women having the ability to vote is infinitely more damaging to society than bitching on the internet, thus ruining whatever bullshit this meme is trying to peddle.

Because it's white countries that are under attack and are the most observed here.

>ironic hipster mustache tank top
what fucking year is it in sweden? 2009? jesus christ. she should be arrested for her fashion crimes

I hope they make an example out of her. An airport is not the fucking place. You got soldiers deploying, doctors traveling for surgical procedures, people attending weddings, some thier families funerals, it's not a cute fucking game.
They need to make an example out of her. That way every cunt doesn't think all they have to do is scream cry and yell, and they can ground, deplay, and cancel multiple flights.

this

I just read about it: There was a 26 year old Afghan who was going to be deported, so his family contacted the Swedish activists for hire or whatever they are supposed to be. Elin Ersson, the girl, bought a ticket for the flight and then pulled of her stunt.

But here's the thing - the one she was sent to "protect" wasn't even on board. He was deported via another flight one day later.
She did however temporally prevent the deportation of another much older Afghan.

Attached: 83855075_28a0e2.jpg (386x333, 27K)

Demon possessed.

So not only did she fail and the guy got deported, she was also too stupid to board the right plane, and she's paid for the ticket to nowhere, and now she's going to pay a fine as well.

She wanted to save a younger afghan but ended up on the same flight with an older.

Both afghans were deported.

Swedish girls rack up a nice fuck-count but they are notoriously hard t fuck since you need to be in a relation with em more or less

FML

Why is it always Chink women in China attacking white women? You slant eyed smelly cunts are as bad as kikes

>young roastie can't stop a plane
Yep, what a wonderful world we live on

But that would mean they break up a relationship every two or three months?
I mean that's the mental maturity of 14 year olds.

It's easy if you're not white, seeing as Sweden is 100% BLACKED.

>So not only did she fail and the guy got deported
as if she cared for that, she did it for the attention on social media and to feel good about herself

Well, even in Sweden there have to be a few thousand people who now send her death threats, hateful emails and tweets, who call her up at night etc. etc.

true, you rarely if ever see a black woman screaming "LESS GET US DEEZ MUHFUKKAS IN HEER RITE NOW. WE WANNA KUMPETE WIT DEM MUHFUKAZ FO JOBS N SHEEEIIT

>Why is it always white women being SOOO retarded?

a lifetime of freedom from repercussions