Campaign Trump:

Campaign Trump:
>Saudi Arabia are responsible for 9/11
>Saudi Arabia funds ISIS
>Crooked Hillary knows this and doesn't care!
>I'm the only one who'll stand up to those guys

President Trump:
>Saudi Arabia didn't do nothin
>Supporting ISIS is okay if it makes us money
>9/11? LOL idc
>They're our 2nd greatest ally!

Attached: TrumpSaudi.jpg (600x419, 39K)

Turkey, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Qatar have all been funding ISIS.

Yeah because they're paying up.
Not to his campaign, but to the US.

How about we acknowledge that the US has a long term strategic relationship with the Saudi government that is soley economic in nature and that all presidents have a vested interest in maintaining this relationship.
Once this point is accepted, the kvetching that is present in the MSM can easily framed as noise pointed at stirring up further anti trump sentiment.
If OP was interested in a real discussion i would suggest not posting with a meme flag.

Attached: 1535615093557.jpg (640x480, 26K)

I think you mean ISRAElL

Fuck off you pro-refugee kike. If you don’t have the balls to squash Muslims, you are a bitch worse than Democrats. Fuck Trump and his band of Islamist sympathizers

I feel like it's strategic too, not solely economic. Without Saudi the only friend the US has in the area is tiny Israel.

Trust the plan.
WW1DGWXLGBTP+++

This different Saudi's than the child raping assholes Hillary was in bed with. Remember all those billionaires that we're arrested and held in a hotel? That was the Hillary sandniggers getting their shit pushed in. This chopped up reporter thing is an operation by old guard and glow niggers to discredit MBS and drive him from power.

Drivel.
Aside from obvious things like Yemen, you can find quite easily information about KSA supporting the terrorists in Idlib (along with the US) in much more recent times than that.

This meme about 'KSA is reforming!!' is propaganda to make people think Trump isn't doing anything wrong by dancing around with those crooks, and then having the nerve to whine about Iran 'sponsoring terrorism' on top of it. It's typical neocon rhetoric, pretending one barbaric country is actually okay, when the real reason is they make the US money, while at the same time smearing another one (usually Iran).

WTF, I love the deep state now. I am so glad, Drumpf pardoned Solomon Rubashkin and Scooter Libby, deported that 90 year old camp guard and sanctioned Europe. Man, I can't wait until his 350 billion arms deal finally pans out, so the Saudis can shoot more children in the face and gang rape toddlers.

#MIGA

Attached: Rare Merchant.jpg (640x480, 36K)

It's called "changing his mind upon seeing facts". Trump, unlike you, isn't a NPC.
Technically Jordan is an ally as well but it's not significant economically.
They supported the south rebels. Saudi Arabia has no influence in Idlib which is why Turkey is the one doing the negotiations on behalf of Idlib, and not Saudi Arabia. Their support is mostly the south rebels in Syria, and some of the ones in the center, along with the SDF.
>things like Yemen
Engaging a war against insurgents who attack Saudi border patrol years before the Saudi border intervention in 2015? Yemen is relatively tame compared to Syria and Iraq, casualty wise.
>muh neocons
Neocons are anti Saudi Arabia now, dummy. Try to keep up.
>Iran
Iran is opposed mainly because it's pretty much the only country capable of creating empires. People with an IQ in the triple digits don't think Saudi Arabia is capable of creating an empire in the Middle East. Iran has had plenty of empires. It's geopolitcs 101. This isn't about who's treating their citizens better, though Iran currently has a water crisis caused by the regime itself. So there can easily be millions of refugees from Iran and that's entirely because of the incompetence of the theocracy.
The Deep State is anti Saudi now. Neocon senators are calling for the US to annul the relationship with the Saudis. Look up what Senator Graham and Rubio said recently.

Attached: 1523770887926.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Attached: 1516541574886.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Woahhhh, Talcum X is BASED!

source on the $100 million going into said fund
source that "pledging money" is paying it

>Saudi Arabia has no influence in Idlib
Saudis are awful fighters so they have little influence directly anywhere other than burning money on jihadist golem.

>Neocons are anti Saudi Arabia
No they aren't. This is political theatre to convince people that Saudi Arabia is somehow good. Only a fool would actually be 'shocked' by this journalist getting killed, my point is that Saudi Arabia has been awful for a very long time for many many other reasons.
They fund Wahhabism all over Europe for example, there are constantly mosques getting built in Germany, Sweden, the UK, France, and so on, all with Saudi money.
The most extreme fundamental Islamic strain is spreading all over the world from them with the help of the US, and Trump comes on TV and openly admits he doesn't care because money.

And last I checked, Guardian of Zion Bolton isn't particularly concerned either.

Jesus man, OP is dead.

Attached: 1531084890984.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Room temperature IQ LARPing that will never happen. The first image there suggests that Hillary is going to get locked up soon.

>what is the new Crown Prince
Did everyone forget about all of the purges that went on in the KSA a while ago? They obviously still aren't our buddies, but the Saudis know who their master is now. Another 9/11 isn't going to happen under Trump's watch
>anyone caring about Yemen
The US isn't going to change major foreign policy because of some sandniggers killing each other in a shitty civil war

I've been mad about Trump being in bed with KSA since he went back on his word and started dancing with those lunatics a couple of years back. This has nothing to do with the MSM 'outrage' over the sky being blue.

>If OP was interested in a real discussion i would suggest not posting with a meme flag.
If you are interested in a real discussion I would suggest addressing the points of the argument rather than Ad Hom.

I'm more concerned with the other points about KSA being the absolute worst of the worst for spreading terrorism across Europe. You know by now that after Libya was taken out that it provided a clear run for every jihadist nut to get through to Europe. Gadaffi told NATO this would happen shortly before he was murdered.

NATO should be defunded too.

>Saudis are awful fighters so they have little influence directly anywhere other than burning money on jihadist golem.
This isn't about fighting capability but funding and arming support. If they were really funding and arming in Idlib, they'd be the one representing them and not Turkey. That's where the influence is. Thinking that fighting and influence is the same thing is retardation.
>No they aren't. This is political theatre to convince people that Saudi Arabia is somehow good.
Pic related, this is your selfie. The majority of Americans are more anti Saudi as the result of the republicans stance since they don't see it as a bipartisan issue.
>They fund Wahhabism all over Europe for example, there are constantly mosques getting built in Germany, Sweden, the UK, France, and so on, all with Saudi money.
There's no such thing as Wahhabism. Islam is Islam. It's religious apologetics to bring up some invented "sect" or ideology, by making the other side look better. There's never been someone who calls themselves "Wahabi". Saudi Arabia did fund mosques, as per request of the US administration during the Cold War to fight off communist ideology that was present among Muslims.

Muslims shouldn't even be in Europe anyway, so faulting some country for funding mosques there is idiotic. Why are France, UK, Sweden, etc... bringing Muslims to begin with?

>The most extreme fundamental Islamic strain
There is no such thing. It's all the same Islam. Even in """"""moderate"""" muslim countries like Indonesia, there is the same mentality as Middle Eastern countries.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>idlib
I was talking about money going towards it not them doing it themselves as I mentioned

>The majority of Americans are more anti Saudi as the result of the republicans stance since they don't see it as a bipartisan issue.
It matters not what the public thinks. I bet the majority of Americans would prefer that they used their own oil reserves for the next 200 years (which they can do) instead of buying oil from a lunatic regime

>Why are France, UK, Sweden, etc... bringing Muslims to begin with?
Because it's part of the globalist scheme and all those governments are in on it. The only exception right now is Italy and we've heard non stop whining from the EU about them ever since they got a government that actually cares about the nation.

>There is no such thing. It's all the same Islam.
I'm not a religious apologist in any sense of the word but you'd have a hard time saying Sufism for example is the same as Wahhabism or Salafism.

So you are on the side of the left. You became emotional when there was that sword dance.
>You know by now that after Libya was taken out that it provided a clear run for every jihadist nut to get through to Europe
The Saudis now are supporting Haftar in Libya who has no Libyan Islamist ally.

If European politicians weren't pussies and deal with migration in a similar way that Salvini of Italy is dealing with migration, it'd be irrelevant if migrants were coming out of Libya.

>I was talking about money going towards it not them doing it themselves as I mentioned
Again, if money was really going to Idlib from the Saudis then they'd have influence. You don't know what you're saying.
>It matters not what the public thinks. I bet the majority of Americans would prefer that they used their own oil reserves for the next 200 years (which they can do) instead of buying oil from a lunatic regime
You're contradicting yourself. First you claim the republicans are faking their outrage to shift the public to be pro-Saudi Arabia, then you claim it doesn't matter what they think. You truly are a brainlet.
>Because it's part of the globalist scheme and all those governments are in on it.
So the problem is on Europeans for not removing their "globalist" govts. They've already begone to elect anti-migrant parties in some parts of Europe however. So clearly the people in Europe do still have some power left.
>not a religious apologist in any sense of the word
You were doing religious apologetics of Islam. If you weren't aware of it, then you show again that you have no idea about the Islamic world and the reality.
>Sufism for example is the same as Wahhabism or Salafism.
Sufis have been part of violent acts through Muslim history. The "peaceful" Sufis is a meme pushed by the interfaith crowd. Also, Salafi aren't anti-Sufi. They're anti-some Sufi. Many Salafis like the classical Sufis. Sufism isn't even a sect.

>I'm more concerned with the other points about KSA being the absolute worst of the worst for spreading terrorism across Europe
The spreading of wahhbism is a valid concern. Unfortunately, a lot of the major Middle Eastern players spread their cancerous religion. Turkey just opened a mega-mosque in Cologne, Germany, for example. There isn't any "good guy" in the region that we can ally with, and we need allies there if we want any influence. In addition, the Saudis hold all of that sweet, sweet oil. Therefore, keeping the Saudis as allies but pushing them to reform is the option that Trump has picked. It seems to be working with the new Crown Prince and the resulting purges, but we'll have to wait and see for long-term results

All non-whites should be kicked out of Europe. Solves the IQ problem and the religious division with one stroke.

Disgusting

the absolute state of this shithole. just another proof that the NPC meme is projection in ist purest form

>2016
Al Waleed's regime
>2018, presumably
Bin Salman, /ourmud/.
sage this faggotry

Attached: Bin Salman hearts this.jpg (685x385, 41K)

>Again, if money was really going to Idlib from the Saudis then they'd have influence. You don't know what you're saying.
Watch some recent interviews with Assad if you don't believe they have 'influence'.

>You're contradicting yourself. First you claim the republicans are faking their outrage to shift the public to be pro-Saudi Arabia, then you claim it doesn't matter what they think.
No, I don't think they're faking their outrage for that reason.
Some of the GOP are faking outrage as a form of virtue signalling, none of them are going to be actually 'outraged' because everyone already knows what KSA is like. You need to remember that half the GOP don't like Trump and will say whatever they can to look good in that regard too.
The reason the media is jumping on this is, again, in prep for the midterms. Just because I'm technically 'agreeing' with the media by saying KSA sucks doesn't mean I think they're doing it honestly and I've already said, focusing on a journalist getting killed as a grand example of the Saudis being bad is missing the point.

My other point about the American people is that, the American people would probably like to use Americas oil reserves rather than buy it from Saudis, there's 200 years of oil in the USA.

>You were doing religious apologetics of Islam. If you weren't aware of it, then you show again that you have no idea about the Islamic world and the reality.
>Claims I don't know anything about the Islamic world
>In the same breath he says Wahhabism doesn't exist and that he sees no distinction between something like Sufism of all things and Wahhabists / Salafists.

You can dislike them all but to say that every branch of the religion is the same and acts the same is silly. I focused on Wahhabism because that's what is being pushed across Europe by the Saudis.

And I originally brought this up because someone pushed a meme about 'KSA IS REFORMING' which is drivel.