If they restored the Statue of Liberty to its original copper would Americans riot?

If they restored the Statue of Liberty to its original copper would Americans riot?

Attached: CbIVsuc.jpg (1416x2416, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180620222427/https://50shadesofpissedoff.com/2018/02/12/statue-of-liberty-is-a-man-dressed-like-a-woman-transgender-castrated-wife-of-baal-they-mock-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, but how long would it take to oxidize again?

Not long, but i'd imagine if anyone was going to spend money to do it, they'd find a way to seal it permanently. unless they wanted to make it a one-time rare event of "see the copper before its gone again" thing

Trans-metal bashers are not welcome in this community.

We need to tear that bitch down, replace it with a solid gold middle finger and a giant neon sign that says, "Fuck off, we're full."

Attached: 1345432.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Ocean mist does that, you will never keep it copper. No idea why anyone would riot.

>would Americans riot?
In 1903, Emma Lazarus's jewish Poem was attached to the Statue of Liberty and Americans didn't riot.

The green looks better

roughly 30-40 years I think

>In 1903, (((Emma Lazarus)))'s jewish Poem was attached to the Statue of Liberty and Americans didn't riot.
*Jewish Graffiti

That should take it down and replace it with a statue of Trump!

We have unsealed copper panels on the building at work. They shone like the sun for about six months, and have been the dull penny color for about 10 years now. Not even a touch of green, so yeah I'd say 20+ years even to start showing it.

LETS FUCKING DO IT!!

Attached: 1526568684883.png (470x666, 438K)

Rather they moved it to a city not cocktail full of lawless commie sympathizers, globalists, and Juden.

Not long

Attached: Kupferoxidierung.jpg (1024x668, 77K)

I like the green. More iconic.

Attached: mfw niggers still exist.jpg (1280x853, 110K)

It’s bronze dummy

Yo so she got BLACKED at one point? makes sense I guess.

Fuck the statue of liberty. Send it back to France

yeah but imagine that heavenly gleam of pure polished copper

By the time it turned the Jew installed it's plaque. Weird huh? Makes you think...

THIS. We need to clean it!

>copper

Niggers would steal it.

It's just gonna turn green again, what's the point?

I like the green

Attached: Transi_de_René_de_Chalon_dans_l'église_Saint-Etienne_de_Bar-le-D_1530834952264.png (1200x1800, 2.85M)

That's called entropy faggot. Everything requires maintenance.

fuck off we're full.

Attached: 89721987-1DD8-B71B-0BE77EEAE39E0520.jpg (950x534, 317K)

>we

Attached: libb.jpg (736x677, 73K)

Too green for me, white is right

Attached: Ligier Richier - Transi de René de Chalon.jpg (1944x2592, 1.39M)

the patina is worth more than the actual statue

wtf, are you dolan trump, who hires people to polish his riches nouveaux doorknobs?

fucking plebians ITT

can't even appreciate a verdigris

Everything is so politically charged that cleaning it would be a debate infused vicious partisan rhetoric. There's no real upside. The statue of liberty is the most iconic American structure perhaps only overshadowed by the whitehouse and capitol building.

>If they restored the Statue of Liberty to its original copper would Americans riot?
No, but they'd riot if you took the Jew plaque off of it.

It's copper.

I think chrome plating would be outstanding.

No, they'd wonder who stole the green stuff.

Exactly. This was France setting us up for bullshit again

Statue of Liberty Is A MAN Dressed Like A Woman– Transgender Castrated Wife of Baal–They Mock Us
web.archive.org/web/20180620222427/https://50shadesofpissedoff.com/2018/02/12/statue-of-liberty-is-a-man-dressed-like-a-woman-transgender-castrated-wife-of-baal-they-mock-us/

We should send it back desu

Yes

Buy me copper,goy

Take off the stupid poem first.

How much salt and moisture is in your air though?

Make it a solid gold statue of Trump, posed the same way but with the middle finger instead of the torch and the tablet saying fuck off we're full.

That poem was the 'Fearless Girl' of that generation.

Attached: cunt.jpg (181x278, 11K)

It is copper 'tard. Copper develops a patina over time.