If Nazi Germany still existed how did they elect a new a Fuhrer

What's happens when your Fuhrer dies? Is an assembly formed to elect someone? Or does the Fuhrer himself elect someone before he dies?

Attached: HateIsMoreLasting.png (1564x1564, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/1955-cia-document-reported-hitler-survived-world-war-ii-25511
youtube.com/watch?v=0fiWAX16RRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must be a brainlet who doesn't realize hitler appointed a new fuhrer before he shot himself

who did he appoint

>before he shot himself

Attached: 4db.png (860x650, 62K)

My mistake, he didn't technically appoint karl donitz as fuhrer. However I think we can still use this as a basis that he would've probably appointed a successor at some point

Upon Generalfeldmarschall von Hindenburg's death, Adolf Hitler merged the offices of Chancellor and head of state in his person. He styled himself Führer und Reichskanzler ("Leader and Chancellor"), but did not use the title of Reichspräsident. Upon his suicide on 30 April 1945, Hitler nominated Großadmiral Karl Dönitz to be President. Dönitz was arrested on 23 May 1945 and the office was dissolved.

GroßAdmiral Dönitz.

As always
>Quints pick new Fuhrer

Thank you, I knew it had to be from nomination for the previous Fuhrer.

Attached: 5b609a4407c4a.jpg (1719x1740, 2.91M)

me nigga

Absolutely correct, however the occupying forces, especially the Americans would refer to Reichspresident Dönitz as "the new Führer". So for all intents and purposes, he was, albeit sadly for only 10 days.

reminder that hitler died of old age and this was declassified at the same time as mossad killing JFK during 2017

God Bless Trump

Source or gtfo

Hitler nominated Dönitz and he technically became the Führer (well, technically not Führer, he became the President) after Hitler an heroed because Germany was in a state of war and there was no real working parliament. But I guess if Germany won the war and Hitler died normally, the Reichstag would just elect someone. Also, the Führer title and office would probably not continue after Hitler. It would probably just go back to having a President and a Chancellor.

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/1955-cia-document-reported-hitler-survived-world-war-ii-25511

simpsons did it too

I'll be back soon

He only became the President because there was no functioning Reichstag to hold an election, so they had no choice but to go by Hitler's nomination. If there was no war, there would probably just be a regular election in the Reichstag.

Hitler survived, the end of WW2 happened in antarctica
youtube.com/watch?v=0fiWAX16RRw

germany got hijacked. fuck off saturn.

Attached: under your nose and in your face.jpg (1138x1080, 718K)

Evangelist jidf jew lovers spreading lies about Hitler in order to make Jow Forums look retarded and defend the honor of their disgustin talmudic devil overlords

I hope the bad karma of your actions leads you to misery.
You shouldn't soil the name of a good man in vain.

they would have evolved into a Minarchy Like a pure version of 1776.

They would return back to monarchy and the new fuhrer would be the Hitlerjugend. This is when the thousand year empire, the third reich, begins.

Attached: germany.jpg (750x500, 75K)

It was merit based. Hitler said that himself that if you were competent and came from the most poor situation. You could become reichkanzler. However to be reich kanzler you would have to demonstrate absolute loyalty to the german workers and the german people.