I live in Mississauga Ontario canada...

I live in Mississauga Ontario canada. A city of about eight hundred thousand where white people make up less than 30% of the cities demographics. Ask me anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20181019-160536~2.png (1038x1316, 1.15M)

Why haven't you shot yourself?

All the white people moved away to places the Guelph and Brantford

Because all the girls want my dick. They all think white guy + any race = beautiful children

Living in morningside Scarborough. Granted i'm only half white so i guess i'm part of the problem

This is your fate

Attached: eurasia.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

Attached: 1456210492295.jpg (1024x575, 211K)

Yeah it's mainly white guys with Asian girls here. But the white girls still exclusively date white or they are nigger diggers .

Honestly as much as Canada's growing, the centers of culture, business, law, academia, the arts etc. are all dominated by "old-stock" white Canadians. I live in Toronto, and I for all its multiculturalism, I only ever hang out with white people.

Mississauga contributes nothing to the culture of Canada, and if I were to find an art gallery, or book club, it would be white.

Canada is white country, but we let other people come here and tax them.

Sadly those people will never be able to participate in our society, from the inside.

I dated an Asian girl originally from Mississauga while I lived in Halifax.

Until she moved to Halifax she had zero white friends.

exactly, they don't really participate in Canadian society, they just live among us.

How's the public infrastructure holding up? Has it been destroyed yet?

Gross
Don't put your dick in brown flaps.
no pink nipples, no pink labia, no sex.

>he doesnt live on front st
hahahah

Jesus I lived there bci went to centennial college. What a Paki filled nigger culture shit hole.
I bet your mom is the typical white coal burning slut with fat belly and tattoos. Saw plenty of those there

Wrong.
all hiring at all levels of government enforce women and minorities to work there.
all colleges and uni require a level of diversity and inclusion. Listen to an hr lecture online and you will see the level of indoctrination. It's a matter of time before the old stock move away and die out and fail to breed or make Hapas... You've got your head in the sand

Only City not in debt in Canada

>It's a matter of time before the old stock move away and die out and fail to breed

lol keep thinking that retard

yuppies start off with the financial means to have families the day they're born, they go to top unis and get top jobs and marry the same types of yuppies

Attached: 2FA35BA6-226A-4BDA-8EE2-50AFECA4ADAC.jpg (399x385, 54K)

if you can survive the blackpill in the gta you are invincible. was living in different youth shelters in gta writing essays on how to spend tp money more effectively and they are full of illegals. staff are all nigger or ricenigger and spend their limited time getting them cash jobs and pr while euro-canadians cant even access their own social services.

Explain more about this please

Bevin denial all you want but I live far away from the GTA and Pakis and chinks are everywhere already, and service centre is 95% run by them all gas stations Walmart's etc. All arts and culture is run by the school systems which is run by government and they're all full of minority filled shit. Every rural area of the country has a major university somewhere and chinks from Toronto can easily choose there and live there for school, they fall in love with a white beta oi who loves to cook rice and boom your rural paradise will be brown in two generations guaranteed. Look how fast Brampton turned brown, Calgary, Edmonton for Mac, Victoria... All the major hubs are lost to the swarm and they're not going home

The hottest one or two kids at our schools were always Asian and white parents mixtures. So all the girls wanted that one boy but they all couldn't have it so they would just pick a white guy instead and hope for hot kids.

Which girls were these. What about the white girls?

Any girl who wasn't white wants white cock. Even ugly white dudes would get laid in sauga

White girls just dated whites and niggers

Goto square one and its nothing but full fucking face mask burqas. Mississauga went to shit ever since Hazel stopped being mayor. Now they got a mosque on every corner

That's wrong. She was the one that made it like this. I've lived here my whole life.

What percentage fucks niggers?

This its just like a parallel society. At least the chinks arent too bothersom for the most part except when they have a huge majority. then you get richmond.

Don't worry, cumskins are stopping to have kids, and Muslims and other immigrants are gonna replace your melanin deficient stock in a few generations.

I'm sorry buddy!

Attached: lookout.gif (175x200, 856K)

i left in 2005, can't believe how bad it is now. Sq1 used to be known for hot white chicks, now its nothing but habibs and terrorists

Leafs are 49% White

Attached: adrakeczyk rakespear.jpg (1002x614, 301K)