VEGAN GENERAL

You can't be healthy if you eat meat edition

Thread for all vegans, NPCs, plant based, and people interested in the plant based lifestyle.

Veganism is the healthiest diet imaginable for humans. Vegans are smarter, stronger, more intelligent, healthier, live longer and are happier than meat eaters. There is absolutely no reason to eat rotten animal corpses or drink milk. End of discussion. Examples--

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

There is absolutely nothing you cannot get on a vegan diet. Vegan diet is optimal for healthy teeth and gums--

youtube.com/watch?v=msk2kR4_3ak

Only civil discussion allowed. Carnivore propaganda will be deleted with the account banned..

Attached: How Not to Die.jpg (2016x1210, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am Vegan, can confirm not dying, feel healthy.

HOWEVER doing it properly (no oil, no processed junk) is hard work and really not recommended for normies.

You have to understand how much food your eating, what you are eating and why you are eating it.

Get the balance right and you should feel really healthy.

Swapping from junk omnivore to junk vegan isnt going to do shit but make you mal-norished form under consuming calories.

B12 deficiency is also nonsense before anyone starts,.

Attached: pl42kFusfcePB-yUyRk_YrNLIQ2Cb9cHbegFsvu6aes.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

>no oil
what do you mean by this? what's wrong with olive oil?

Lol, I'm not taking diet advice from a fat chinless Jew

Would you listen to a well-chiseled goyishe life long vegan activist??

youtube.com/watch?v=p7x8XtDBljU

Attached: Robust 72 Year old Vegan Arnold Kauffman.jpg (1069x536, 72K)

Any cooking oil is bad for vegans (and omnivores) fucks up your internal Omega 3:6 balance which is correlated with Cardio Vascular Disorders.

The Mediterranean diet myth about Olive Oil being good for you is mostly bullshit science that didnt control for the increase in raw fruit and veg. Its likely the diet is healthier in spite of the oil not because of it.

Attached: w61_-Ei_hGCG6V74g7clMtiZVd7OGFOp2PUmnh-Vcbk.jpg (616x425, 54K)

To be honest olive oil we export is trash, it used to be lantern fuel grade before Americans picked up on the Mediterranean diet meme.

Look it up.

I'm a vegetarian. I met my vegetarian wife in 95. I was 20. I was a meat eater but due to an incredibly poor economy ate only cheap Iceland sausages and burgers and the odd savloy at the chip shop.
When I went veggie my weight plummeted and I had a late growth spurt and then another. You're not supposed to grow after 18. I went from 182 to 185 then 187 where I still am at 43.
Moral of the story. Vegans and veggies are cunts of people so I buy meat anyway not for my consumption. I buy pork to put in food bins. I'm glad sand niggers and kikes get fuck all but make sure the homeless get decent food. Because if it was left to do gooder lefties or dotty old pensioners it would be PG tips, rice pudding and tinned carrots.
Cunts

>hurry eat some grass rosebuds and other good things of the Earth!
>quickly quickly start now ahead of raising anchor from port to go and invade you

Then how to cook meat, how to cook eggs, how to cook (fry how to fry) sweet potatoes???

Lol, that guy is fat too. And no, I wouldn't. Because I already know veganism is retarded.

>Eat grass and bugs, goy

I eat meat. I bet I am also stronger than you.

If it works for you, great. But I know for a fact that I feel like shit when I don't get enough meat in my diet.

Vegans are fucking ripped bro, you have never encountered this level of 'lean'

Attached: Average Robust Vegan.jpg (797x450, 50K)

You alright there lad, that made zero fucking sense.

Attached: TGpzS0w0Fpl5wec1D90IQ8hxvgtIOJG0nqItViH3OIk.jpg (698x430, 72K)

Use water ya melon, you dont need to cook with oil.

Alcoholic gravy bruv

I imagine he means the sunflower, rapeseed oil, which (according to some podcast) is like 35% of the American calorie intake. The problem with that is that some research show (according to wild podcast) they make you fatter on the same calorie intake. Body doesn't encounter it much in nature normally.

I love people like you. These threads really do brighten my day. Jow Forums is so fucking blackpilled sometimes, and there are not enough people who are willing to just joke around and have a little fun.

Thanks user :)

You know Arnold Schwarznegger, Mike Tyson, The Diaz Brothers, David Goggins... All Vegan.

Attached: ehb67oxFp6dUWRm0MriUDL5Le21XF7V-EQlUTACUXbU.jpg (599x768, 111K)

I've been vegan for more than 2 years now, health wise I noticed no change when I went from eating everything to being strict vegan over night. I was hungry more often and required snacking throughout the day the first 6 months but after it balanced out.

Veganism is faggotry

>no qt3.14 azn gf to cook me delicious and nutritious vegan food
>thinks I have the mental energy or time to do this
>thinks I can get proper nutrition easily this way
kys

that is a spoopy skeleton

Look at this fag.

>no oil

Faggot doesn't even understand the nature of fat-soluble vitamins. Dude is literally starving himself of nutrients. LOL. Die plantfag.

Attached: Starbucks Water.png (1260x1242, 1.15M)

thanx bro. I love Jow Forums too.

Attached: Natural Outdoor Kids.jpg (1024x679, 233K)