Are there any women who are not NPC's? It seems like every female out there is a an NPC

Are there any women who are not NPC's? It seems like every female out there is a an NPC.

Attached: 1457407460845.jpg (2000x1500, 931K)

You need to isolate a woman in order to see her soul. Women in group melt together into a collective hivemind.

This. Specifically the ones on the end there that are clearly not part of the makeup caked clique in the front.

Attached: 1540064007577.jpg (2000x1500, 742K)

Isolating a woman is abusive behaviour.

Only an NPC would think "ALL X are Y"
Women are (much more) social creatures.
Like said, just ignore how they act around groups and get to know her one-on-one.
This is the whole point of dating.

Women who aren't beta aren't attractive.

women are by definition npcs
any good trait they may have was introduced by their fathers, or fucked into them by a Chad

Depends on the woman. She can be pretty and have masculine personality.

Attached: Here.jpg (2000x1500, 526K)

Would you really want a woman who told you what to do?

Attached: 1530208618878.jpg (659x473, 72K)

yes, but they're so rare you probably will never meet them.

He's not talking about locking them up in solitary confinement you autist. He means having a one on one conversation.

80% of men are "unattractive"

80% of women are NPCs

Attached: 19FC758A-8988-4E5F-97B4-60F3776828A9.gif (500x208, 914K)

Most women are NPCs, but that’s a good thing. Do you want to marry someone who isn’t an NPC? That would be horrible

this

Well , i can't see anything wrong with that. As long as relationship is balanced and she doesn't act like literal bitch , i'm okay with it. We are no longer living in the middle ages , there's no need to have overly submissive females.

My mum. She's a very special lady.

You have to be a bot
OP asked if all X are Y. I said no.
The pic you posted is someone interjecting that not all X are Y.
Do you not see the difference? One is an answer to a question. The other is a (bad) way to refute an argument.

they are exceedingly rare, but I mean it's because many of them are single and have never had an actual good boyfriend to show them what's good nigga

catch yourself a strong one and go shooting together, maybe assault some hills, or practice strategic thought

women plan in threes, as do generals, they have potential to be infinitely useful, good, and productive, but you gotta be their spark because they would only go full 1488 on the world for their lover if that makes sense

i like this one the most

Attached: my fav.jpg (2000x1500, 747K)

If there are i'm yet to meet one. My own mum is an NPC.

Just the one you like, the other ones are anti npc

Why? She is wearing the most makeup.

Wher all da white womenz at.
I wants mines!

Attached: 7BFDC56C-F95C-4BE2-A674-ED66F95B0020.jpg (304x304, 47K)

i really like the level of sole she is showing and those toes arched back like that mmm

Weininger wrote about how women are NPCs over a 100 years ago

Every woman will, if your not a complete cuck, sonner or later take on the political views of her bf/husband. They dont have a will regarding politics on their own. My Ex was quite liberal when I met her and complained about me being right. After a year or so she almost completly changed her mind. My sister was always a bit more centric/right. Her husband is sadly very left and guess what.. she is now too.

If you ever have the chance: Correct the mistakes made by society and show them the correct way. They WILL follow you.

How do you know that she is not an NPC , Pekka? see>> kek

Attached: 00014.jpg (960x668, 84K)

Kek
Awalt

i don't know why i find certain features/elements more attractive than others.

Women are supposed to be Npcs, you're supposed to tame and domesticate them. It's too bad this board is full of boys and not men.

>not a complete cuck OR dick

girls don't like mean, and ironically mean girls hate meanness the most (and are the only ones deserving of meanness et al)

women will pick up on your dominance if you are, you don't need to insist with words or pick up art

My wife is one of the only women I've ever met who isn't an NPC. She autistic though, somewhat like Temple Grandin (but young and pretty). So they do exist. I was convinced I would never marry before I met her.

This, it is the duty of every husband to mold a wife under his benign leadership.

Me in the far back

Attached: 1537932684447.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

Thats the point tho
YOU'RE supposed to take the lead when you date/marry a women, women are NPCs because it makes them easier to shape into what you want

> that flag
> no need for submissive females

There is no way women in the public sphere works, faggot.

Attached: steve-o.jpg (214x236, 5K)

This

Weininger was a fucking genius

Not a single one of them look healthy enough to give birth to a fully formed human child.
No wonder the west is such shit these days.

Health of the female = proper development of the fetus.

how many of them are virgins?

It is hard to tell.
women don't need to evolve a personality to get through life.

> Implying women don't seek out mean

Attached: post-71856-1320336768.jpg (406x395, 20K)

Are women conformists? Yes.

But if we go back to the original meaning of NPC, a person who lacks internal monologue, I very much doubt all women are NPCs. Women are shown to have generally higher verbal intelligence than men (whereas men have higher spatial intelligence). Women have also made legitimate contributions to world literature. This makes me think large numbers of women have inner dialogue. Probably in the same frequency as men.

You know that game your girlfriend plays with you where she makes up imaginary intentions behind your smallest mundane actions? She's always trying to "figure you out" and read your mind? This must require inner monologue.

why are they all fat and or ugly

>You know that game your girlfriend plays with you
>your girlfriend plays with you
>your girlfriend

no

It's interesting to see how white american mutts look like. All those ethnicities blended together. Pretty cool.

> legitimate contributions to world literature

Holy shit, femanon detected.

Attached: 1513084074824.jpg (450x300, 43K)

Female non-NPCs wouldn't have bred and passed on their genes. Male non-NPCs could, but they are a small minority (and getting smaller in the modern world).