Is Europe waking up brothers?

as the title says

Attached: 694142286-612x612.jpg (612x408, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just woke up

Attached: D4254B32-6062-4DA0-8235-D6786713ADDA.png (786x618, 35K)

In 1919, the first signs of a revolution started being felt. 100 years later it’s going to play out pretty much the same way as before

would crusade

No.
There are small movements in the right direction, but we're in this for the next few decades or until the next massive economic collapse.
In all likelihood this ends in civil war.

anyone got that Evrope Rise Up video? I think YT kilt them all

No its not go away retard.

ya it is

Attached: 1434859099144.png (633x772, 26K)

we still waiting for our ppl EU give them back

Attached: gg.png (223x132, 57K)

nope
winter is coming, too cold outside.

Go to sleep

I hope so

please don't let Europe turn into America

Don't you mean Jihad?

>Don't you mean Jihad?
coming from greek huh

Attached: meh.jpg (600x315, 11K)

winter is coming

time to meme winter-chan again?
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M

So, what does an average Brit do to force the government to deliver Brexit? May is resisting with all her might.

Exactly this. The only missing ingredient is hard economic times.

>missing hard economic times.
debatable

No. It's the death throes.

Attached: Stroyboy.png (1000x1131, 2M)

We'll get a bit angry about it and continue to try to resolve the issues democratically no matter how clearly its demonstrated to us that we cannot vote our way out of this.

The ideas that need to be expressed to form a political party that would combat this are literally illegal.
We have no free speech and the government decides on a whim what classes as "hate speech".

We're not free to voice dissent, and we're too comfortable for armed revolt. (implying we even have arms lol)

Best case, UKIP gets 15% at the next general election and zero seats in parliament.

>debatable
We don't currently have anything like the 1929 stock market crash, though we could very well be heading for such an event.

>The downward spiral was not halted for some time. World trade fell by 60 percent from 1928 to 1932, and unemployment worldwide reached an estimated 40 million workers. The weaker economies, already hit by wartime losses and the inflation crisis, suffered most. In Germany, 30 percent of the workforce was unemployed by 1932 and industrial output was halved.

It doesn't appear so EU bro. I hope so but considering their new renewed effort to bring in more rapefugees, I'm guessing you're actually going to sleep forever.

No. Retards STILL think we can "muh democracy" our way out of this clusterfuck.