OPERATION GOLEM PILL

>Yes, NPC meme is now being ruined by normies
>it has lost it's power on thinking people. However, its power to mindfuck actual NPCs is only just beginning. The social stigma of being compared to an NPC has reached peak. Even people that don't understand the meme will recoil instantly at having the label hurled at them.
>They will do anything to not be the NPC in the room.
The pressure is intense, especially for boomers who don't understand the meme at all but pretend to like it because they fear being old and not "hip".
Now is the time to drop INOFFENSIVE and FACT BASED Jew pills. Not shitty /pol memes or retarded infographics full of Jews with stars on them, just subtle jew pills that would be completely socially acceptable if the "muh holocaust" brainwashing had never happened and they were treated like everyone else. Nice easy smooth Jew pills you would use to test the waters with a new friend before revealing your power level or the kind you might give a family member that you don't want to fuck things up with if they respond poorly.
When they freak out, and they will because they always do, you give em a golem NPC like pic related. The golem NPCs should also be as milktoast as possible. No Hitler shit, no need to go 1488, we are just trying to introduce a bug into the system that will send them down the path not sperg out like the jew shills will want you to. ready set go.

Attached: good goys.jpg (2480x1200, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UkR7PvpDpaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For all you newfags out there - this is the real operation, not that cringe "blend in" shit coming from The_Donald. Use this opportunity to name the Jew. NPCs are golems. What these new memes should ultimately look like:
>NPC depicted as golem
>Jew shown as controlling golem
>Includes names of top Jews and the companies they control
>Mentions the degeneracy these companies push
It should be short and simple, not a massive block of text explaining the JQ. No full Nat Soc shit. Jews are behind the creation of golems, golems are NPCs.

Attached: ancestor NPC.png (645x773, 92K)

The Israel first crowd is trying to hijack

Attached: NPC Golem sketch.jpg (545x720, 154K)

What is the Hebrew writing say?

it says you're a fucking golem

Attached: Jew NPC.jpg (736x718, 99K)

>A golem is inscribed with Hebrew words in some tales (for example, some versions of Chełm and Prague, as well as in Polish tales and versions of Brothers Grimm), such as the word emet (אמת, "truth" in Hebrew) written on its forehead. The golem could then be deactivated by removing the aleph (א) in emet,[7] thus changing the inscription from "truth" to "death" (met מת, meaning "dead").

> The golem could then be deactivated by removing the aleph (א) in emet,[7] thus changing the inscription from "truth" to "death" (met מת, meaning "dead").
a.k.a. targeted individual, huehuehue

Attached: Tay.png (2832x858, 158K)

>emet (אמת, "truth" in Hebrew)

emet (אמת, "truth" in Hebrew)

I got "Real"

Same thing?

Attached: golom.jpg (671x264, 17K)

Attached: hebrew golum.jpg (653x587, 36K)

>USS Liberty Pill

Attached: USS Liberty.jpg (1280x1280, 263K)

How to Control the Golem

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/190111776

Attached: Independance Initiating.png (345x564, 293K)

>memes
you'e a bunch of kikes and faggots

Attached: sdfssom.jpg (474x338, 33K)

If you're going to try and divert attention from this thread towards a different one at least learn how to fucking link, newfag.

You seem really angry.

First I asked what the hebrew meant so as I wasnt looking at some jew faggot majick.

Then you get mad about the links.

I think you are the jew shill and your golem/npc meme is forced.

>Says the newfag who doesn't know how these boards work
Stick to Kikebook, it's more your speed, boomer.

This guy was such a fucking shill it's incredible

1) The Navy is the branch the most affiliated with the US Navy
2) associating white supremacy with the enemy in an age where white supremacy was the obvious to anyone

c'mon. controlled oppo.

>Stick to Kikebook, it's more your speed, boomer.

You are talking like a jew shill.

Everything in your post screams jew shill.

Attached: 1539573674083.jpg (220x230, 8K)

was frankestien's monster the OG NPC

Attached: franky.jpg (220x187, 7K)

A teacher with a crooked nose asks "who benefits from the wars in the ME?"
On the side you have facts like how Israel has been getting all the oil how destabilizing these countries only helps Israel how Israel has launched hundreds of air raids on Syria in the past few years.
Then you have the students with NPC face and american flags saying "We do"

And most (((conservatives))) here will climb mountains to defend Israel and its interests.

that's the whole point of this, time for you to do something about it

Attached: rabi golem.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>rockwell
>controlled op
Hey kike... How is your accusations doing?

It seems there are way too many newfags concerned with "triggering teh libtards" on Twitter right now rather than actually letting them know who controls them. The first part of the NPC meme was necessary and it worked great but now it's necessary to move beyond that and start naming the Jew with it. If the media picks up on it then it's game over. It will be full shut it down happening status.

Attached: golem.jpg (600x600, 140K)

>defends the (((memeflag)))
yea sure

MEME REQUEST:

At least this shill knows how to link to his shill thread unlike the other newfag

At least use a proxy you fucking memeflag kike

Here's the one everyone should be using.

Attached: forbiddentopic.jpg (474x2500, 125K)

exactly. all these fucking boomers and T_D faggots are literally being the meme

Attached: download.jpg (314x240, 36K)

Here I added a caption.

Attached: golem_post.png (545x720, 315K)

Stop ruining the nonviolent Christian NPC meme, you glow-in-the-dark antisemitic kike.

Attached: OP is a Jew - Copy.png (347x1023, 178K)

Bump

The original NPC was being pushed and defended so vigorously, I still think psyop. This however... this is nice.

Anyone remember the golem episode from the simpsons?

Attached: 018.jpg (512x368, 42K)

Anyone pushing the golem meme is protecting the mainstream media and consequently an evil Jew. NPC meme already implies Jewish control. You're all glow niggers

spotted the boomer kikaphiles

Attached: Golem NPC.jpg (480x640, 58K)

The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a normie, brainwashed, sheeple, skinjob, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

franken(((stein))) is about racemixing producing a golem underclass

needs work

Attached: bomb iran.jpg (1280x1280, 365K)

#notyourgolem #goyrightsactivist

>NPC meme already implies Jewish control.
No it doesn't, Shlomo. It implies control, but it doesn't name the Jew. Nice try though.

Attached: jew detected.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Fuck off and no. Your bullshit is showing you fucking CIA nigger. Your suggestion will ruin everything you piece of shit.

Don't be a goyim
Be a golem

Attached: 1539840335213.jpg (1344x3832, 695K)

Explain how then

fuck off.

goyim = golem

I just tell everyone I know we need to kill all the Jews and why.

If it gets corrupted into an anti-semitic thing it loses all it's power. It then can be called just anther anti semitic nazi thing. It's in their interest to make things look anti semitic for then they can cry victim.

YOU FUCKING RETARD.

this is a fucking psyop to cause bad optics in the media

fuck off kikes

Attached: image permanently on my desktop because of how often it's used.jpg (501x585, 69K)

Yep, Alex Jones picked up the NPC meme and ran with it. That's OK though, they have no idea how to control it.

Nope, you're the kike.

Don't fall for the tricks boys.

Pro-tip: no one gives a fuck about the media

NPC is to Goyim
As
Tomayto is to tomoto

>optics
>media
BEEP
BOOP

The NPC has always represented the goy or goylem. That's why it has so much power and why they are trying to control it.

>IF WE NAME THE JEW WE LOSE
You fucking dumbfuck, if we name the top Jews and clearly show their influence, (((they))) can try to label it however the fuck they want but it won't matter because the NPCs will ultimately be aware of the JQ. The (((media))) loses ALL power in this regard and now their most potent label has no more power.

Attached: N.P.C.jpg (551x548, 212K)

Golem meme is the next step of NPC meme. An NPC created by the Jew to do his bidding.

This meme is one of my favorites. Them Jews sure are out of ideas.

>lets pussyfoot around

Of course, but you can't make it so fucking obvious.

>The Navy is the branch the most affiliated with the US Navy
whoah...

protip: anyone who wants to alter a meme that working extremely fucking well into something blatantly 14/88 is
1. a kike
2. a kike
or 3. a kike

Glow in the dark fucking shills have been pushing this because they've seen how much rage/damage the NPC memes has caused so far. They want to control the narrative by turning this into 'omg look at those nazis,' thereby taking away any and all redpilling potential as people will have a kneejerk response against it. The NPC meme works on two levels - it plays on leftist insecurity and it shows the complicit nature of twitter etc because they're banning what is a relatively innocuous joke enraging leftists. A retarded fucking 'LOL LOOK THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING YOU MIND, LOL' meme is incredibly fucking easy to combat and control, and will make all their responses to the NPC meme seem justified.

tl;dr fuck off you fucking morons.

Attached: Mistrustful Harambe.jpg (334x192, 48K)

Ignore the shills. This must be done.

Attached: Golem smash.jpg (2000x2000, 357K)

Attached: dataninja.jpg (1060x400, 121K)

They call the right Nazis anyway, whether the Jew is named or not. This is the problem with you (((cuckservatives))) who serve Israel, you will never get to the point where you name the Jew. If the media has the power to completely disregard something by simply using the label "antisemitic" as you just explained then THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Make them lose that power. This is how it is done.

Attached: pepe npc.png (443x335, 174K)

Sure you can. The whole point of the NPC meme is to be so fucking obvious it jolts them to their senses if possible before we have to slaughter them all for being mindless fucks who threaten the safety of mankind.

>99% of people are literal NPCs
>will do anything not to be NPCs
>everyone will be literally NO YOU!

He's the kind of faggot that was afraid of being called a racist a few years ago and still doesnt get it. He's literally a golem

You are literally a golem

Attached: Jew Golem.jpg (736x981, 108K)

none of the pics have guid names itt

Plot twist:

We were the NPCs, just another team.

Music theme:
youtu.be/UkR7PvpDpaU

maybe but "fupaninja" is hilarious

You just named why you don't have to.

Purity spiralling kikes who don't understand people aren't going to go from neocon -> natsoc overnight.

Also likely kike shills trying to undermine our incredibly effective meme.

Attached: you.jpg (501x587, 69K)

>If it gets corrupted into an anti-semitic thing it loses all it's power. It then can be called just anther anti semitic nazi thing. It's in their interest to make things look anti semitic for then they can cry victim.

This looks like the plan.

This Golem thing is true but these jews are trying to co-opt it and control it then shut it down by any means necessary.

Attached: 1539652943635 - Copy.png (499x583, 157K)

Don't do it goys- i mean guys!

Attached: 1521154402200.jpg (849x1080, 175K)

>our
Back to Plebbit you go.
Oh look, the newfag with the memeflag who didn't even know how to link threads is back.

Attached: newfags.png (308x306, 229K)

Attached: sort of mayan glyph looking merchant.png (400x465, 100K)

Attached: the underlying cause.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Attached: Curved lines are rascist goyim.jpg (514x571, 52K)

I can't even count how many golems have I crushed in Diablo back in the day.

lmao, plebbit spacing and thinks jews won't just complain anyway...

Attached: misc_pol (1265).png (1920x923, 1.6M)

look goy, i have all these merchants and a UK flag. I'm the goyist of the goys, just like you.
You faggots are obvious and afraid

Attached: goys are animals.jpg (2831x1788, 1.67M)

>people of the earth
who are the people of the earth?

Attached: yanks.jpg (1867x1540, 260K)

what do you think

Attached: tumblr_mtz28aNrcV1rdredko1_500.jpg (500x373, 93K)

>the newfag with the memeflag

Now your just embarrassing yourself. Maybe you should call on your (((handlers))) to find a more convincing JIDF shill to post in this thread.

Attached: angry npc jew make.png (900x605, 946K)

This is so fucking autistic top lel.

Attached: 1477693677794.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

I don't know, it seems like something different from goi in the way its written

Attached: hamas.png (660x330, 184K)

bump because I like where this is going

that show is gay

Golem meme is good because it draws attention to the underlying cause of the useful idiot phenomenon - jews

every show is gay

Cool art to go with this operation. Maybe we can spam this around the block.

Attached: NPC Golem.png (2000x2000, 782K)

dearest jewfags, can anyone explain this

They dont exists anymore, they were gone when lucifer killed saturn and replaced him as the sun.

>NPC meme being ruined by normies.
Nonsense. If anything the NPC meme is picking up steam and leftist are still apoplectic. It hits too close to home for them, and anyway they were calling us Russian bots before we started calling them NPC's

Attached: touched.png (347x1023, 146K)

then why would jewesses have to wash after seeing one